Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

He moaned softly. Pulling back slowly from her, he moved up to his elbows so he could look into her eyes as he gently whispered, "Guide me into you." he whispered, "I want to feel you welcome me." he encouraged.

Jude grinned at the man and let her legs fall open to let him have more room. When he suggested that she guide him into her, her hand moved down between them until she was softly, but firmly, holding him. She lifted her hips and let her hand bring him to her entrance, where she was wet for him. With another motion of her hips, the girl moaned deep in her throat and felt him start to slide into her.

He moaned low in his throat at the feeling. He could feel how warm and wet she was. He slowly began to push into her, inch by inch. He had to go slow due to his thickness, not wanting to hurt her. "God you feel good." he murmered his hands framing her face, looking into her eyes as he started to make love to her. After about 4 small strokes he was burried fully inside her and held there feeling her warmpth rapped around his cock.

Jude looked up at him when he started to push himself inside of her. She groaned deep in her throat at the wonderful feeling, and put her legs around his waist. "You too." She managed to say, as her mind became fuzzy with the wonderful feeling. When he was buried deep inside of her, she shuddered slightly and flashed a small smile. "Definitely not small." She told him quietly.

He blushed at her words, "You don't think I am?" he asked her sounding truly curious even as he pulled back slowly beginning to make love to her.

he smiled at her words as he slowly pushed deep inside her again, "God you feel good." he murmered lowering himself down atop her again, his lips teasing along her neck as he moved in and out of her in a slow sentual rhythm.

Jude moaned softly at the feeling of him inside of her. She stretched her neck to give him more room to tease. The feeling of his lips on her made her whole body shiver slightly. She lifted her hips to match his slow rhythm, adding to the pleasure they were both feeling. Her arms around his neck tightened, so that her nails could scratch softly along his back.

He moved just a little faster, but kept his strokes long and deep. He could feel his pleasure building as he continued to move inside her.

Jude moaned as she felt him moving faster, and she lifted her hips to match his. She kissed at his shoulders, his neck, and his jaw. She groaned as she felt the pleasure of what he was doing, and her own core tightening around him.

He moved his lips from hers, propping himself back up on his hands he changed the angle, allowing him to move a bit faster, his head dipping now to one of her exposed breasts, taking the nipple in his mouth even as he moved inside her, wanting to trigger her release.

Jude moaned as her breast was touched by his lips. The mix of sensations brought her even closer to her release, and that showed in the way that her body tightened around him and her hips moved a bit faster with his. It took no more than a few seconds after he had her nipple in his mouth for her body to give one last squeeze around him, before she began to tremble everywhere. She cried out and threw her head back, bringing his body closer to hers by tightening her arms around his shoulder. "Oh Jerry!" She cried out, moaning as she did.

he released her breast from his mouth and moved his lips to hers and kissed her softly, almost freezing in place, he was close, but something had just occured to him, "Please tell me you're on the pill." he said abruptly, for he had made no atempt to find or use a condom, he like many young adults had totally forgotten, and so had she apparently.

Jude was still moaning, her hips moving in an attempt to keep him moving. "Of.. Of course." She panted, biting her lip. She lifted her head to bite his neck, trying to get him to start moving again. "Don't worry." She moaned.

He breathed a sigh of relief and kissed her again, this time harder, with more passion as he moved in and out of her again, this time reaching his peak, pressing inside her as far as he could go, emptying himself deep inside her body, moaning with the release, the incredible feeling.

As Jerry kissed her, Jude began to come down from her hard orgasm. She was still moaning softly, her mouth molding with his again as she felt him pressing into her and felt the warmth spread through her whole body. She moaned again at that, holding him close to her as she wrapped her legs around his back to help him get in as deep as he could.

He moanedas he finished cumming inside her. Laying atop her now, trying to keep most his weight off her but exhausted after the second incredible orgasm. "Thank you Jude." he whispered against her neck as he tried to catch his breath.

Jude had her arms and legs around the man, but they felt as heavy as stone suddenly. Slowly, they dropped down, though her hands still played over his arms. "Mmm.. Thank you, Jerry." She replied, trying to slow down her heavy breathing. She was definitely satisfied.

He slowly rolled off her and to the side, gently pulling her in against him, cradling her head to his chest. This all had been so sudden and it hit him then that he had just made love with his sister's best friend. He hugged her even closer, as if assuring himself that this all hadn't been a dream.

Jude turned on her side as he pulled her to him, and she laid her head gently on his chest, her hand pillowing her cheek slightly. When she felt him hug her close and looked up. "Well." She said when the whole situation came to reality. "That was.. Really good." She told him, offering a slow smile.

"Yes... that was amazing." he said, "Although you realize no one's going to believed that we made love together.. not that I care what they say, I was just saying they're not likely to believe us." he said wiith a small smile, his hand stroking over her cheak, brushing her hair back from her face.

Jude smiled, nuzzling closer to him. "Who care?" She asked softly. "Though.. It might not be smart to tell Ashley about any of this.." She told him, biting her lip. "I'd hate to see how she'd react to this. I don't want to see any more tension between the two of you." She said, looking up at him with some worry. What happened now that it was done?

Jerry tightened his jaw, "Why shouldn't I tell her?" he said, "I mean I understand why not but... isn't I who should say lets hide this?" he said, "Are you ashamed of ... this?" he said waving his hand in the air, slightly misunderstanding her purpose in trying to look out for his relationship with his sister.

Back
Top Bottom