Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

He groaned aloud again and whispered, "I'm going to cum... Please don't stop Jude." his body shook as he felt his orgasm wash through him.

He cradled her head in his hands as his body twitched and he filled her mouth once again with his cum. He finally loosened his grip on her hair, which had still been gentle yet he'd tugged just a little as he got carried away in his release. He slowly unwound his fingers from her hair, hoping he hadn't hurt her.

Jude moaned and swallowed as he released into her mouth. She groaned at the taste of him, then looked up when she'd finished. The pulling of her hair hadn't really bothered her, it had actually turned her on. "So what do I win?" She asked him curiously, with a triumphant smile on her lips.

"I'll share what's left of my Taco?" he teased. He gently lifted her up his hands on her forearms. he pulled her in close her body pressing between his spread legs as he sat on the stool. He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply, pulling her even closer whispering his thanks against her neck his breath tickling her ear. His teasing was gone and the way he clung to her suggested genuine thanks.

Jude laughed as she was raised by him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her, and then moved to her neck. She smiled and pressed herself against him, running her hand over his back. "No, I'm full." She said against his hair. "But when you are done with that I will share my taco." She teased, giggling. "And I guess that I just proved that girl terrible at giving head, hmm?" She teased him, hugging him tightly.

"Yeah,you certainly did. Just don't tell Hannah." he said mentioning a girl they both knew who had been in the grade between the two of them. "She'd not find the story quite so funny."
Jerry pulled back slowly from her and standing he picked Jude up. It wasn't easy. Oh it wasn't like she weighed much, but where he needed to lift her to was the challenge. He slid his hands under her bottom, urging her legs around him, and then pushed her up. Actually setting her on the bar before him pushing back the stool to make room. And when he sat down her lap was almost on a level with his face. The heat in his eyes left very little ambiguity about what he intended to do to her.

Jude laughed at his comment and shook her head. "But I want to tell her." She pouted playfully. Then, she gave a startled cry as he picked her up. She hadn't been expecting it. But it was fun. She looked at the top of his head as he pushed her up onto the bar and set her on. She watched in amusement as he sat down. Her body instantly heated from the look on his eyes.

"Buffet?" She asked, her breathing shaky.

Jerry smirked slightly at her comment. He licked his lips slowly. He placed his hands on her legs, gently spreading her thighs sliding forward between them. He slowly let his hands slide up the insides of her thighs, teasing along her skin, his eyes watching the play of his pale hand, as it contrasted her tanned complexion. He inched his hands up towards her shorts, his eyes sliding over her. Taking her body in.

Jude sucked in a breath at the very feeling of his hands sliding up her thighs. Since it was rare for people to touch her there, only in intimate moments, it was very sensitive. She smiled down at him, becoming more aroused just looking at him.

He slid his hands higher up under the shorts, sliding along the outsides of her thighs, teasing her. Slowly he withdrew his hands sliding them up the outsides of the shirt, his fingertips hooking in the wasteband of the shorts, his eyes asking for permission as they slowly rose meeting her eyes.

Jude gave a soft moan, before she felt his hand on the waistband of her shorts.She looked at him to see him looking up at her. She slowly nodded her head and lifted her hips slightly, biting her lower lip softly.

He slowly slid her shorts and panties down together, his eyes moving to slide up her bare thighs, after he had lifted each foot out of the shorts. he slid his hands up her inner thighs again spreading her legs, so he could look down at her pussy, the first time he had seen it in good lighting. He licked his lips at the sight, teasing her.

Jude watched him as he took off her shorts and panties. She was already turned on, but the way he looked at her just added to the wonderful feeling that went through her whole body. She spread her legs further for him to have a good look at her and watched him. Her breathing was already coming in bursts, but she doubted she would be able to stop it until it was done.

(you never said so assuming)

She was not shaven, though neatly trimmed. And he slowly parted those dark curles with his thumbs, parting her lips so he could gaze at her sex. Slowly he ran a finger through her slit, gathering her moisture and slowly bringing it to his lips, gently licking it clean, teasing her with thoughts of what was to come.

Jude watched him and bit her lip. She needed him, and he could tell that she did. She groaned as he tortuously spread her lower lips. And then ran his finger down the slit and and then licked it clean. She reached forward to run her hands through his hair. She was breathing heavily just from the teasing.

He smiled and slowly leaned forward, holding her open, he slid his tongue the length of her slit, teasing her from the opening to her pussy up and over the hard nub of her clit.

He roled his eyes up to meet her eyes, He spoke, his breath tickling her sex. "Let me watch you play with your breasts." he whispered, the need and hunger in his voice.

His eyes watched her as his tongue fluttered over herclit, teasing her. The sight of her playing with her nipples and breasts was very exciting to Jerry. "mmmm." he moaned against her clit.

Jude groaned deep in her throat when he moaned. It sent a vibration through her body that shook her slightly. She spread her legs a bit further and started to play more with her breasts, pinching softly on one while she continued to lightly caress the other.

He slowly slid first one and then two fingers inside her with one hand while the other held her open so his tongue could flutter over her clit some more. Pressing a little harder, driving her up the levels of pleasure.

Jude moaned loudly as he pushed her from one pleasure to another that would have her climaxing quickly. The feeling of her hands playing over her full breasts added to the pleasure, adding a sort of taboo feeling to the whole thing. "Ahh." She moaned, finding herself laying a bit further back, but not enough to be laying on the bar. That allowed him access to get deeper inside of her with his fingers.

He smiled against her sex, licking and teasing her clit. He drove her towards the edge, the sight of her teasing her breasts spurring him on. Making him want more want to please her more. He lifted his head for a moment whispering "Cum for me Jude." he asked.

Back
Top Bottom