New World, New Things(Killdozer and Peekaboo)

Finally it seemed to just stop, the flow of her fluids came to a rest and the cock within her gave a final twitch. Ichigo breathed heavily, exhausted and barely able to move, pleasure still riding through her from their orgasms. "Amazing," she groaned as the girl pulled out of her, giving a final shiver and exhale as she grinned, looking to the other girl as she removed the condom, amazed at how much had come out. "Heh, yeah. This pussy can cum pretty good too," she said, looking to the mess of fluid at their waists and thighs. The jutsu had definitely affected that as well. "So you still want to sleep on the couch all by yourself?" she said with a smirk.

Sakura tied off the end of the condom, then tossed it into the trash can on the other side of the room, years of ninja training meaning her aim was right on target, before she collapsed to lay down beside Ichigo. "....I don't think I could sleep on the couch....if I tried I think I'd wake up in the bed...." She chuckled slightly. "This thing has a mind of its own and it tends to take over it seems...." She licked her lips, glancing over at Ichigo again. "First thing in the morning though....we gotta go see my teacher....we can't keep going like this....as enjoyable as it is"

Ichigo smirked, arm going around her as the girl fell beside her. She giggled and nodded, knowing that would probably happen. Even if they really tried to sleep separate, their damn sex drives would bring the other to the bed. "Really seemed like that sometimes," she said with another chuckle, looking down to the cock that was slowly becoming flaccid once more. She gave a nod. While this was extremely fun and pleasurable, she still wanted to be a guy again, and get back home.

"Yeah...." Sakura continued to take slow, deep breaths, one of her arms draped across Ichigo's stomach gently, holding her almost like a lover as they both continued to come down from their orgasms, tiredness beginning to set in. "I think....we should get some sleep...." Though in this position Sakura was slightly worried about what might happen during the night or in the morning. Still....she had bought plenty of condoms at least so they should be ok for a little while.... "First thing in the morning....we go see my teacher...."

Back
Top Bottom