New World, New Things(Killdozer and Peekaboo)

"I see.....it sounds like where you come from there aren't any Ninja at all....though still fighting all the same..." Sakura sighed softly, no help there then. She had been hoping that maybe Ichigo would know something similar that might have helped....but no such luck it seemed. "I guess....we could ask my teacher...she's a better medical ninja than me....but explaining this could be rather....difficult" Sakura rubbed her head slightly, looking over at Ichigo. "I'm sure you'd like to keep this private but....we might need more help than I can give alone..."

Ichigo nodded. Nope, no ninjas, just shinigami. Her gaze perked up to her face when she mentioned her teacher, Ichigo making a slightly upset face. Yes, she would rather keep it just between them, she was reluctant to tell Sakura, let alone meet more people and have them know that she was a boy that turned into a girl and had been sent to some other place. More to add now, her penis was transferred to Sakura, who fucked her with it. She had a good point though, if she simply didn't know, they would have to go to someone who did. "All right," she said reluctantly, giving a sigh. "Let's go to your teacher."

"Alright....though we should go tomorrow. By this time of day she's probably drunk...." Sakura sighed and shook her head, it was the time of day when Tsunade had finished all her paperwork, likely having at least one bottle of Sake in her by this point. "You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep out here on the couch for tonight ok?" Sakura smiled, slowly standing up, causing her shorts to pull even tighter. "Guess I should get changed and then maybe make something to eat....you must be hungry"

Ichigo nodded, giving a confused look. Drunk? This was a regular thing? Not sure how much she trusted a medical professional who drank a lot... Well, she'd taught Sakura so she had to know a thing or two. "I can take the couch, it's fine, I'd feel bad taking it from you since you're helping me," she said with a light smile. Her eyes caught her shorts and the outline of her penis as she stood up, cheeks flushing slightly as her gaze quickly went up. "Yeah, food sounds good."

"But you're a guest, I couldn't make you sleep on the couch, really" Sakura smiled softly. Truth be told she didn't have a blanket for the couch so it would be rather chilly for whoever slept there, so she wanted to let Ichigo have the bed in order to be a good host. "I'll just go get changed ok?" Sakura smiled, turning to head for the bedroom. She kicked the door shut behind her, but it was still open just enough for someone to peek through should they be so inclined....giving a perfect view of Sakura sliding off the skintight shorts, then examining herself in the mirror, looking at the flaccid cock hanging from just above her pussy.

Ichigo gave a smirk, nodding. "All right, if you're sure," she said. If she was going to insist, she wouldn't refuse, not wanting to be rude. "Okay," she said, watching her move to go to her bedroom. Ichigo gave a sigh as she stood, hoping that her teacher would be able to solve all this, get her penis back and change her back, then send her back to her own place. Still she wasn't sure how this was different, another time, another whole world...Really it didn't matter, just wanting to get back. She paced a bit while waiting, peaking to the door and noticing it was open just a bit. Her eyes widened, seeing Sakura remove her shorts and stand there to observe herself, penis and vagina in direct view. She gave a light moan and blushed more, looking away. They shouldn't have sex again...Right?

Sakura rubbed her head as she examined her naked body in the mirror, sighing softly. "....Geez....at least I don't have a set of balls to go with it....that'd be really difficult to hide..." She sighed, then cupped her breasts, lifting them up slightly. "Looks like I'm growing a little more....suppose that bra that I ripped off wouldn't have been any good for much longer anyway...." She sighed softly, then reached over to grab a new shirt, pulling it on without bothering to tug on a bra, then going to a chest of drawers. She pulled out a pair of panties, but just looked at them rather than pulling them on. "....Don't think these are a good idea....probably be too tight on it..." She sighed, tossing the panties away, the material landing near the door, just within reach of the open part, Sakura now bending over, her ass wiggling at Ichigo with her cock hanging down and swinging as she dug in some other drawers for a skirt.

Ichigo couldn't help herself from looking, just quickly before moving away, so she thought. Of course it happened to be just as the girl felt up her breasts, commenting on how they'd gotten bigger. She gave a light whine when the shirt went on, blocking her view of those perfect tits. Her eyes traveled down once the top was blocked, licking her lips lightly as she stared at her crotch, her ass, slit, and penis hanging between her legs. She watched as the girl bent over to dig through the drawer to find something more loose. It almost seemed like she knew the girl was watching, shaking her ass a bit, also giving her a better view of her entrance and the swinging cock. Her pussy had started to get wet and her hand traveled into her robe, rubbing at her hardening nipples. "Shit," she said, walking into the room and taking the girl from behind, kissing at her neck as her hands traveled to her crotch. "Sorry," she whispered, one hand starting to stroke her penis and the other rubbing at her entrance.

Sakura didn't even notice Ichigo entering the room, about to pull on her skirt when she felt Ichigo suddenly grab her from behind. "Wh-what? Ichigo what're you doing...?" She whimpered, then gasped as the other girls hands moved to her crotch, one starting to stroke her cock whilst the other stroked her pussy. "Y-you shouldn't....ooooh..." Sakura immediately started to grow hard and wet in Ichigo's hands, panting already as she pushed back against the other girl. "Y-you might be a girl now....but you've definately....got that male sex drive still...." She smirked slightly, then moaned as she reached full hardness, cock sticking out proudly from the front of Sakura's body, dripping with pre-cum.

Ichigo smirked as she went, hands moving still at her crotch, pleasuring both of her sexual organs. Her fingers rubbed and stroked along her cock as it hardened, wiping the precum and using it as a lube to stroke a bit faster, other hand doing the same as her fingers rubbed her clit and one starting to slide inside. "Yeah, seems like you're getting it too," she said, noticing how fast the girl had been turned on, cock hardening and pussy slicking up within moments. She continued to kiss and lick at her neck and cheek, loving the feel of her body as it started to rub back against her. The hand at her cock moved away for just a moment to undo her black robe, letting it slide off as she stood there in the loose white robe, front open slightly. Her hand quickly moved back to resume stroking her large cock.

Sakura panted heavily, growling as Ichigo accused her of having a male sex drive....ok it was true, but still. "Nnngh!" Sakura's cock was already at full hardness, her pussy dripping wet, aching to be filled, despite the fact Ichigo didn't have what was necessary to fill it, Sakura had kind of taken that ability away. Still, her cock was aching just as much to do some filling....and god she couldn't hold on any longer. With a forceful growl Sakura turned around and grabbed Ichigo, practically throwing her onto the bed. The unfamiliar mixture of hormones now running through Sakura's body was changing her personality, making her more aggressive sexually, moreso than she would ever be normally. "Strip....take all of it off...please Ichigo..." Sakura had started to slowly stroke her cock. "Please....I have to fuck you...."

Ichigo chuckled as she panted and growled, unable to deny that she was just as horny as her. Her cock was rock hard in her hand as she continued to stroke, fingers sliding inside and rubbing her dripping pussy. She let out a gasp and giggle as Sakura turned and threw her to the bed. She nodded, quickly sliding the rest of her clothing off and tossing it aside, now laying nude on the bed, gazing lustfully at the other girl. "Fuck me now," she moaned, hand sliding to her own wet slit, rubbing at her clit as her other hand started to pinch and rub at her hardened nipples.

Sakura stared at Ichigo's naked body, quite literally drooling as she moved closer, only too happy to comply with Ichigo's request to be fucked. Sakura practically leapt onto the bed, her hands going straight for Ichigo's breasts and squeezing them tightly, pinching at the nipples whilst the tip of her cock rubbed against Ichigo's pussy. "A-ah....w-wait....just....just a second..." Sakura slowly moved away, using all her willpower to do so, then reached for her discarded pouch, rummaging for a moment before pulling out a condom packet. "W-we gotta be careful....and I'm not so great with contraception techniques just yet...." She tore open the packet, then shivered as she slowly started to unroll the condom down her cock. "Ah....f-feels weird...."

Ichigo groaned and smiled as Sakura got onto the bed, shivering as the girl grabbed and pinched her nipples. Her pussy rubbed along her cock, practically begging for it to push inside. Her own hands went up to grab Sakura's breasts, caressing them as she did hers. "Huh?" she said, whining a bit as the girl got up and reached for something, realizing it as she saw the small square. Condoms or other contraceptives hadn't been on her mind at all, she wasn't even sure if she could get pregnant. Well, she was a complete girl for now, it was possible. Her lustful gaze watched her cock as the condom slid over and down the shaft. "Good thinking, now get back over here," she teased, giving the girl a smirk.

Ichigo's cock, now on Sakura's body, was a little too big for the condom to roll down it completely, but it went most of the way, enough for protection. "Nnnngh..." Sakura's now confined cock twitched as she moved back down ontop of Ichigo again. "C-can't wait anymore....I'm going to go insane..." Sakura moaned, then immediately rammed her cock into Ichigo's body, plunging the entire thing inside at once. "AHhhhh!" She cried out in satisfaction, her cock reaching into the depths of Ichigo's pussy. "S-so good...."

Ichigo moaned lightly as she returned to the bed, needing her cock inside of her. Strange to think that it was her cock now penetrating her, but she pushed any notions away as the girl mounted her once more and started to thrust inside, not wasting any time and pushing the whole thing inside. "Ah, yes!" she cried out. Her hands reached to grab at Sakura's breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples while the girl pushed deep inside of her. Again the foreign sensations of a female body drove her wild with pleasure.

Sakura lay there still for a few moments, drooling over Ichigo's breasts as she felt the heat and tightness of Ichigo's pussy all around her cock. "Nnngh...ahh....oh god it's so good..." She panted, then slowly started to withdraw, pulling almost her entire cock out of Ichigo's body, then slowly thrust back inside again. "AH! Oooooooooh fuck! So good...!" Sakura had never thought sexually about other girls before, but now....there were so many new feelings running through her mind. Sakura now found herself drawn to the female body....just seeing another woman was getting her hot and bothered. Then again, her sexual feelings towards men had seemingly increased aswell. It was like having this cock had kicked her libido into overdrive. If she wasn't careful, she would lose herself in an obsession with fucking.

Still, right now she was happy to just let go, her hips beginning to move by themselves, her thrusting into Ichigo's body starting to get harder and faster. "Nnnngh....oh fuck Ichigo.....your pussy is so tight!"

Ichigo's back arced slightly as the pleasure of feeling Sakura's thick cock push into her tight pussy waved throughout her body, each inch that pushed in and pulled out making her body tingle. "Ah, so big, it's amazing," she said, letting out a loud moan as she gave another thrust inside. She'd never really been one for relations or sex too much either, but now, with this body and the jutsu, she seemed to need this pleasure, that cock and pussy on the lower front of the kunoichi being the only thing she wanted. "Yes, fuck me harder, my pussy needs it," she cried out as the girl started to push even faster and get in deeper, sending even more intense pleasure through her body.

"Ooooooh!" Sakura's thrusts continued to slowly gain speed and strength, their breasts now pushed together, hard nipples grinding against the others. "Oh fuck Ichigo! H-how did you not fuck everyone in sight with this glorious cock?" She panted heavily as her hands moved to grasp Ichigo's side in order to move herself a little harder and faster, before leaning down to kiss the other girl deeply, thrusting her tongue into Ichigo's mouth in a passionate kiss, the bed creaking loudly beneath them, though Sakura didn't give a damn if the neighbours heard or not.

"Ah, Sakura, yes!" Ichigo shouted, hips bucking back against the girl's as they fucked and pushed harder and harder. Her hardened nipples rubbed against hers as their breasts pushed tightly together. "I never knew how good a pussy could feel, you should have something fucking you all the time," she said, barely able to get it out between moans. Of course she missed having her dick, but this was just awesome. The tight walls enclosing around her thick cock, rubbing as it roughly pushed and pulled in and out. Her lips pressed against hers, tongue attacking Sakura's as it pushed into her mouth. She barely heard the noise of their moans and the bed creaking, senses focusing all on her and the sex.

Sakura's bed was straining beneath the force of Sakura's fucking, her hips almost a blur into Ichigo's pussy, her cock aching and throbbing as it spurred her on more and more. The more she fucked, the better it felt, the better it felt the more she wanted to fuck. After a few minutes Sakura had to break the kiss to take a breath, her cock beginning to twitch and throb inside of Ichigo's body. "Nnnngh....oooooh fuck! C-can't stop! G-gonna cum!" Sakura didn't slow down even slightly, knowing in the back of her mind that she was wearing the condom so at least they would be safe.

"God yes, so good!" Ichigo shouted out, hips slapping against each other with such intense speed and roughness. The walls of her pussy almost went numb with the pleasure, clamping around her cock like a vice as the thrusts continued, lubrication from her juices letting it slide in and out like air. As they went on that tense feeling grew within her, recognizing it from earlier. The feeling was slightly different from a male's, but it was amazing just the same, perhaps better. "Me too, yes!" she said, crying out loudly, hips not slowing as fluid shot and flowed out from her hole over the rubber of the condom, continuing to buck against the girl as they rode out the pleasure of their climaxes.

"Nnnnngh!!" Sakura's grip on Ichigo's breasts tightened as she gave one final thrust, her cock spasming and twitching. "C-Cumming!" Sakura felt her cock let loose, filling the condom with hot, sticky cum, so much that Sakura almost thought it might burst....she was certainly glad she'd bought the extra safe kind...bigger and stronger than normal, her torrent of cum somehow being contained as her hips continued to twitch and buck, her toes stretched out as her face twisted in pleasure above Ichigo's

"Yes!" Ichigo shouted, moaning loudly as the girl's hands grabbed her breasts tightly and gave a final push deep inside of her. She felt the cock spasm and twitch as she shot her load, filling the condom easily. "So much, ah," she groaned, crying out in pleasure as her juices flowed out past the condom and their hips, wetting their thighs and the bed. Ichigo's body shivered while her hips bucked a few times more as well, trying to get a few more thrusts out of the cock that was still flowing into the condom inside of her. Her eyes opened and she leaned up, kissing the girl deeply as her face hovered above her own.

It was nearly a full minute before Sakura stopped cumming, dropping ontop of Ichigo and panting heavily as their sweat and sex fluid covered bodies lay in a mess on the bed. After a few moments of rest, Sakura slowly started to pull her softening cock out of Ichigo's body with a low groan, gasping as she exited the girl, moving away slightly and removing the condom, slowly holding it up. Fully rolled out, the latex container was over half full of thick white fluid. "Damn.....this cock of yours really can shoot Ichigo....."

Back
Top Bottom