Konoha's new generation (Peekaboo x Ryu_Momochi)

Hanabi pulled her wrists away when she was untied, rubbing at where she had been struggling to escape, her wrists red and sore. She grumbled as he stood up, though just before he was out of reach her hand flicked out and slapped him across the face. "Asshole...." She growled, then stood up and went for her bag, pulling out a spare shirt and tugging it on, stretching it across her chest, leaving her smooth flat stomach exposed.

((Didn't show up))

He smiled softly and let his hand rub his cheek,"Heh... you know you liked it..." He teased as he looked at her, seeing her shirt just barely cover her nipple,"Besides... I figured you'd enjoy the little present I gave you..." he said with a smile as he moved, letting his finger tease the small amount of breast that wasn't covered by her shirt.

Hanabi just continued to grumble as he spoke, then gasped as he stroked the underside of her breasts, shivering before pulling back away from, quickly covering herself by folding her arms across her chest. ".....When we get to town the first thing I do is go shopping.....no way I'm letting you do that all the time by keeping myself exposed...."

He smiled softly as he let his hand ghost over her cheek,"But you enjoy it..." he teased as he moved pulling his sword from the ground,"Besides we've got time... how about as an apology I treat us to a hot spring?" he asked as he put his sword on his shoulder,"So that you can get used to your new... parts." he said with a smile.

"You think you can make this up to me with a hot spring?" Hanabi growled, turning to walk away from him down the path to continue to their destination, wanting to keep her back to him so he couldn't see her chest pushing her shirt upward and outward, her movement causing a little more of her breasts to be revealed for brief moments. "Feh...it's a small start, though don't think for a moment you're going to get to do anything like that again! Seperate hot springs! No way I'm letting you share a hot spring with me!"

He chuckled lightly as he walked behind her, stretching a bit,"Fine... all the stuff is on me. Hotel, food, hot springs..." he said as he let his hand move, rubbing over her lower back teasingly,"But you know, you didn't seem to hate it as much as you're acting." he teased as he walked next to her,"And I know you're enjoying those gifts I gave you..." he said with a smile.

Hanabi twitched then slapped his hand away, speeding up a little to get away from him. "Feh, you're nothing but a perverted bastard......men....all the same" She folded her arms beneath her breasts and muttered to herself as they walked, glaring at him with a look that could kill if it were possible when he mentioned enjoying his 'gifts'. Sure he was right, but it would be a cold day in hell before she admitted it.

He smiled softly as he continued to walk behind her,"Yeah right... you enjoyed it..." he said with a smirk,"Otherwise you'd be complaining a lot more." he said as he licked his lips,"In fact... I bet if I hadn't untied you, you probably would've wanted more..." he said with a laugh.

"Feh, enjoyed it...." Hanabi rolled her eyes "Don't flatter yourself, I was just playing to your ego so you'd get it over with. I feel sorry for the next girl who has to suffer you in their bed" Hanabi started to walk a little quicker, her arrogance clearly all coming back to her now that she was free again. But then that was probably something that would be impossible to break out of her.

He smiled as he moved behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and gripping her breasts,"Right... at the end you were clenched so tight around me... I figured it would take four medical ninjas to separate us..." he whispered teasingly in her ear before he let go and walked ahead of her,"I bet if I hadn't stopped you would've been begging for more..." he teased as he gave her a soft smirk.

Hanabi squeaked when he suddenly wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her enlarged, sensitive breasts, her nipples hardening into his palms before he suddenly pulled away, the girl quickly covering up her chest as her nipples were easily poking through the already tightly stretched shirt. "Dream on......stop being so delusional will you? I was just putting on a good show for you is all"

He smiled softly as he moved, stepping in front of her,"You may say that.. but your body tells the real truth..." he said, letting his fingers tease her nipples lightly,"You could claim you didn't enjoy it but your body knows better... you enjoyed the feeling of having someone so deep inside you, touching all the best spots at once..." he said with a smirk as he looked into her eyes.

Hanabi gasped as he suddenly tweaked her nipples, shivering and biting her lip to suppress a moan, before suddenly and violently slapping him across the face, taking a step back and covering her chest. "Get the hell off me! You've already done enough damage by cumming inside of me...." She growled, then moved to walk around him. "Let's just get to the hot spring so I can relax....away from you"

He smirked as she walked around him, moving quickly and wrapping his arms around her, his hands cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples,"Why do you insist on saying you don't like it... you practically wet yourself when I teased you just now..." he said as he nibbled her neck, letting his hands caress her breasts, teasing her nipples more.

Hanabi whimpered, then shoved him away as he continued to play with her newly enlarged breasts. "I said stop it! For gods sake you just raped me and now you're all over me! Just stop!" She started to move a little faster, attempting to keep some distance between them. "Just.....lets get to the hot spring. I just want to relax....that's all I want to do...."

He chuckled lightly as he walked, saying nothing more. He had tempted her, and she had fallen for it right out. He put his sword on his shoulders as they walked in silence. It would be an uneventful journey, nothing much to take note of before they finally arrived at the hotel. It was a large place, with a green ornate roof and dazzling red pillars. It was something that bothered him, so much money to send them there... and yet it could've been used better. He shook his head lightly as they checked in, moving to their room he found a spot to sit and closed his eyes lightly,"I'll keep watch tonight." He said to her,"So you can get a good nights sleep or whatever..." He said as he put his sword down next to him. He was never comfortable sleeping in a new place, and even less so in a place that made him feel like the target of thieves or someone who thought he might be important.

((Sorry for the long post... just something to apologize for the long wait.))

Back
Top Bottom