Konoha's new generation (Peekaboo x Ryu_Momochi)

Hanabi collapsed to the ground panting as the orgasm finally subsided, her eyes glazed over for a moment until he started to stroke her clit once more, causing her to snap back to attention. "N-no! I'm not enjoying....your stupid...Genjutsu!" It seemed rather more drastic measures may be necessary to convince Hanabi that this was reality. She was certainly giving a new meaning to the term stubborn.

He smiled softly as he heard her stubborness,"I've told you, this isn't a genjutsu..." he said with a smile as he stroked her clit more, his other hand rubbing at her nipple more,"This is all real... and you're enjoying it... enjoying being teased into climax... enjoying being exposed like this..." he said, moving and licking at her nipple gently as he rubbed her clit more.

"Y-you're lieing....you...you could only do this in Genjutsu!" She managed to growl at him, then panted as he started to rub her nipples harder, what tiny breasts she did have bouncing ever so slightly, whilst her clit ached and throbbed under his touch, his movements causing her shorts to slowly work their way down and expose her pussy to the cool afternoon air, and to his eyes.

He smiled softly as he moved away from her neck, gently slipping down her body, kissing here and there,"Hmmm... believe what you wanna believe..." he whispered as he looked up at her, moving and kissing at her waist,"It doesn't change anything at the moment..." he said as he rubbed at her clit more, slipping her shorts down and off before moving, letting his tongue trace over her inner thigh softly and teasingly, keeping her legs spread as he moved, gently licking at her slit as his finger rubbed her clit.

Hanabi growled between her panting, squirming as his mouth started to kiss at her waist and slowly work its way lower. "B-bastard.....what the hell are you doing this for? Fucking rapist!" She practically screamed, as if to both shout at him and to try and attract attention that may have been able to help, but nobody was around, nobody was coming to save her. She yelped as his tongue started to work at her slit, juices pouring into his mouth almost faster than he would be able to swallow.

He smiled softly as his tongue slowly ghost over her slit more and over her clit lightly,"Hmmm... because it's fun..." he said with a smile, his hands ghosting over her sides gently as he enjoyed her yelps and her tastes. His hands moved and gripped her rear, moving closer and letting his tongue start to push into her gently, his tongue rippling and rubbing at different spots at once, knowing it would give her more pleasure than she'd ever had before.

"Ggnrgl!" Hanabi made an indistinct gurgle as his tongue slowly pushed into her, tasting the inside of her pussy as it seemed to touch her most sensitive places all at the same time, her body spasming and back arching as much as her wrists pinned to the ground above her head would allow. "NNNGH! St-STOP! DON'T!" She closed her eyes tightly, trying to fight the sensation. He was in a good position for her to kick him, but her body had stopped responding the way she wanted it to the second his tongue had touched the spot between her legs.

His tongue slowly pushed into her, going as deep as her body would allow. He could feel that she still had her hymen, his tongue pressing against it lightly as his hands moved, gently rubbing her hard nipples more as his tongue wriggled inside her. Her scent was enveloping him, it was sweet, flowery. He knew she wouldn't last too much longer with this kind of treatment. His nose was rubbing lightly against her clit as he ate her out, his tongue pressing deep inside her and rubbing against her hymen as his fingers rubbed her nipples, giving her pleasure in so many ways at once.

Hanabi's back arched further, her arms feeling like they would pop out of their sockets if she went any further, her eyes wide as her still active Byakugan allowed her to see through her own body to what he was doing, even though her face was staring at the sky. "N-NO! NOO!" Her body started to spasm and twitch, before she screamed out in a second orgasm, juices squirting from her body and soaking his face and hair, her thighs suddenly squeezing together and holding his head in place, as if refusing to let him pull his tongue away.

His tongue continued to rub inside her, teasing every pleasurable spot he could as he felt her second orgasm. He looked up at her gently, his fingers continuing to rub at her nipples as he felt her pressing him closer to her with her thighs, her juices soaking his face as he continued to pleasure her,"Mmm..." he whispered gently, his tongue slowly pulling back into his mouth as he moved away from her slit, keeping her legs wide as he licked at her clit gently,"Give up yet...?" he said with a smirk,"Or do you want more...?"

"I....I wont...." Hanabi panted as she collapsed back to the ground, her entire body somehow both tingling and numb at the same time, shivering as he continued to rub at her nipples. "I wont.....give up...I wont....ever....give up...." Though that could be taken two ways....it could be a sign that she was stubborn, unwilling to surrender under any circumstance....or it could indicate she wanted more...but she was unwilling to admit it to either him or herself.

He smiled softly as he heard her words,"Hmmm... good to know..." he said as he moved up, licking at her nipples gently, wrapping her legs around his waist,"Lets see how you like this... I'm sure it'll be more intense..." he said with a smile as he ground himself against her lightly, the fabric of his pants causing friction on her,"Hmmm... tell me you want it... tell me you want me to take your precious flower..." he whispered sensually in her ear as he rubbed over her clit more, his fingers gently pinching her nipples.

"Wh-what....? Like...what...?" Hanabi panted as her legs were wrapped around his waist, her body too drained to really put up any meaningful resistance. She gasped as he started to grind against her, shivering and closing her eyes, shaking her head. "I'll....I'll never say it....I wont ever say it!" Though just because she wouldn't say it didn't mean she didn't want it. Maybe her lips weren't telling him to take her virginity, but her body most certainly was, her legs weakly trying to pull him closer, her hips grinding against him, soaking the crotch of his pants.

He smiled gently as he moved, kissing her lips deeply as his hands slipped his pants down, his hard shaft now pressed against her bare slit, grinding against it as his hands caressed her small breasts, teasing her hard nipples. He moved and licked her neck up to her ear gently,"Just tell me you want it..." he whispered,"Tell me that you want it and I'll give it to you..." he said as his hands moved away from her chest to her rear, gripping her bare ass and pushing closer to her, his shaft grinding harder against her slit and clit, soaking it in her juices as his chest pressed to hers.

Hanabi just whimpered and shook her head, trying to stop him from kissing her lips, though it was little use. She squirmed as his bare cock sprang free, gasping as she felt it begin to grind against her dripping wet slit whilst his hands grasped her incredibly tight ass cheeks. Her hips squirmed slightly, wriggling whilst her lips trembled. "N-no! I...I wont say it...." She may not have been saying it with her mouth, but her body was saying it very clearly, her hips squirming and trying to push against his cock in order to get it inside.

He smiled softly as his hand ghost over her cheek,"Just say it..." he whispered to her, feeling her hips trying to push him inside her of her,"Say it... and I'll fill you over and over, giving you more pleasure than you've ever experianced before..." he said with a smirk as he moved, letting his tip push a bit inside before pulling out and grinding against her again, his hands caressing her ass more, letting his nails dig lightly into her skin teasingly.

Hanabi whimpered and shook her head, her legs shaking as they remained wrapped around his waist. "I.....I...." The girl bit her lip tightly, closing her eyes. Suddenly her body seemed to take over, her legs finding new strength and suddenly tightening around his waist. She could have used this newfound energy to get him away from her, but instead her legs folded tighter, suddenly and violently pulling him closer, forcing his cock to enter her pussy whether he wanted it to or not, Hanabi crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her virginity was taken.

As she pushed him inside her he chuckled, sliding slowly inside her as his hands gripped her rear holding her tightly as he ground inside her,"Hmmm... such a naughty Hyuuga..." he whispered in her ear, grinding deep inside her as he sucked on her neck, licking lightly as he began to slowly thrust inside her, shuddering at the feel of how tight she was around him, his hands caressing and squeezing her tight rear.

Hanabi just growled and turned her head away, letting out a long, low groan as he started to thrust into her slowly, her body so tight it would be squeezing his cock slightly painfully, nearly crushing him. "Nnnngh.....b-bastard...." At least she had the satisfaction of not verbally saying she had wanted him...even if her body had said that and so much more instead....

He smiled softly as he continued to thrust slowly, his hands gripping her ass,Hmmm... you say that like you're not enjoying this..." he whispered in her ear lightly starting to speed up, his thrusts pushing deep into her body,"You're so tight around me... and your juices are flowing so much..." he whispered, his hand moving slowly between them, rubbing her clit as he thrust into her, hitting at different angles to try and hit her g-spot.

Hanabi shivered and groaned as he thrust into her slowly, gasping as he dug into different spots inside of her body, groaning loudly when he dug against one particular spot, her hips bucking as his cock rubbed against it. "A-ah!" She panted heavily, squirming wildly against the bindings holding her wrists to the ground, her cries of pleasure carrying both directions down the path they were on.

He smiled softly, rubbing against the spot that made her squirm even more. He moved, licking at her jawline softly,"Hmmm... if you promise to be a good girl... I'll untie you..." he whispered, starting to thrust faster inside her, his hand rubbing her clit more as his other hand moved to rub her hard nipple teasingly, feeling her clamp down hard on him as he did so. He knew she wouldn't be able to take too much, her body already over sensitive and over stimulated.

Hanabi let out a squeal when he rubbed against that spot again, then let out a loud moan as he started to thrust faster, her hips pushing back against him as she tightened up a little more. "I.....I promise nothing!" Hanabi was still mentally stubborn at least, though the way her body was reacting she almost certainly wasn't going to fight him whether she wanted to or not. Whatever he had done to her chakra points earlier was still making her body incredibly sensitive, and given that certain parts of her were already more sensitive than normal, some of the pleasure she was feeling was almost maddening.

He smiled softly as he nibbled on her neck, pushing deep and hard inside her, thrusting as deep as he could,"Hmmm... then I'll have to keep you tied up..." he whispered in her ear, rubbing her nipple and clit more,"Unless you promise to be a good girl, then I'll untie you while I pleasure you..." he whispered sensually in her ear, licking lightly at her outer ear, thrusting against the pleasurable spot faster and faster.

Back
Top Bottom