Konoha's new generation (Peekaboo x Ryu_Momochi)

He smiled softly as he stretched lightly,"I don't expect any of that." He said as he stood, leaning a bit towards her. He knew she would be strong, and this would give him something of a value of her strengths. He already knew she was weak against genjutsu, but he knew something more, he knew a major weakness of hers that she wouldn't admit, even to herself. He put his hand out softly,"Come on... ladies first..." he said with a smirk getting prepared. All he needed was a single opening, and he knew he could win this, even without genjutsu.

"Hmph.....you're gonna regret that..." Hanabi suddenly brought her hands together in order to form various hand signs. "Byakugan!" Her eyes and the skin around them changed as she activated the Kekkei Genkai, then suddenly came at him, moving faster than she had before, her hands drew back and ready to strike him with the Hyuuga gentle fist style. First she was going to disable the main chakra points in his arms, prevent him from making his own hand signs or using his sword effectively.

He smiled softly as he watched her rush towards him, she was too eager to end the fight quickly. He saw her hands, he'd read about the Hyuuga style gentle fist, but never fought it. He waited for her to get closer to him when he stepped into her attack, slipping past it and close to her,"Uh uh... too slow..." he said softly, stepping into such a range that it would be impossible for either of them to physically attack effectively. But he didn't need physical attacks, his eyes met hers and he smirked, knowing it was all done for now. He moved gripping her wrists and moving a foot behind hers, pushing her back and tripping her to the ground, pinning her with a smirk,"You've lost." he whispered in her ear.

Hanabi gasped as he got in close, typically people tried to avoid attacks, not move into them. She growled as he grabbed her wrists, much like had done in the Genjutsu earlier, before tripping and pinning her. The way he had looked into her eyes like that....had he caught her in another Genjutsu? Had to be....there was no other way he could do this. "I haven't lost anything, the second I break out of this stupid illusion I'll kick your ass" She started to squirm, then as he whispered into her ear she suddenly snapped her head to the side in order to headbutt him in the face.

He smiled softly as he moved so she couldn't headbutt him. He moved lightly, giving her neck a gentle lick,"Hmmm... I doubt it..." he whispered in her ear again. He smiled as he moved, pulling out a small rope and tying her arms above her head, pinning them into the ground with a pair of kunai,"You don't seem to be in any position to break out of anything..." he said giving her neck a gentle bite. She wasn't the only one who knew chakra manipulation, although hers was more for damage, his was more for... stimulation. He pressed a small point on her neck, knowing it would make her body more sensitive to his touches and teases.

Hanabi squirmed again as he pinned her hands, then yelped when he licked at her neck. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She glared at him and growled, attempting to bring her legs up enough to kick him, but he was just out of reach. She gasped again when he pressed something on her neck, her entire body twitching for a few moments. "St-stop it! When I get out of this Genjutsu I'm going go kill you do you hear me!!"

He smiled softly as he kissed her neck gently here and there,"And what makes you think this is a genjutsu?" he whispered in her ear softly, blowing gently over the skin that he had licked, cooling the saliva still on her skin,"This could be real... or it might not be..." he said his hands moving over her sides gently, slipping her skin tight shirt up just enough for him to tease her skin with his fingertips.

"You wouldn't dare do this in real life!" She growled, trying to headbutt him again when he whispered into her ear, though her movements were too restrained to move very quickly. She shivered as he blew on her neck, then yelped as he started to slip her shirt up. "What are you doing?! Stop this! You're going too far!!" Once again she strained against the ropes binding her, squirming and fidgeting, trying to make it harder for him to touch her, though every single slight touch of his fingertips was causing her body to shiver in response.

He smiled softly as his fingers ghost over her sides gently, teasing the sensitive nerves underneath,"Hmmm... and what makes you think that?" he whispered,"As you said, I'm a pervert, and you're a very able young woman..." he whispered, licking at her neck gently again, swirling his tongue over a very sensitive spot and blowing once more,"Besides... your body seems to enjoy it... and if you want me to stop, just just have to give up..." he said with a smirk, knowing her pride wouldn't allow it.

Hanabi yelped as he teased at her sides. Her body felt much more sensitive than normal, which reinforced her belief that this was all just a Genjutsu. "P-perverted bastard, when the village hears about this they'll string you up!" She let out a squeak as he licked at her neck once again, her body seeming to become even more sensitive. "L-liar, my body isn't enjoying this....you're just forcing me to feel things in your damned illusion" She growled, then spat at him again. "I wont ever surrender to a bastard like you!"

He smiled softly as his hands moved over her sides once more, knowing that he was winning the fight slowly. He licked up her neck gently to her ear,"I've put nothing on you..." he whispered softly,"This isn't a genjutsu... this is all real... those feelings you're having... they're yours..." he said, his breath hot on her ear as his fingertips ghost over her sides more. He moved, nibbling at her ear softly, giving a gentle lick here and there before moving back to attack her neck, he had to admit, he was enjoying this.

Hanabi's back arched as he stroked her sides once again, her mid-section feeling like it was on fire. On her flat chest, her nipples were beginning to harden from his stimulation, poking through her skin tight shirt. "L-liar....this is a Genjutsu....just an illusion....I'd never feel this in real life if you were the one touching me...never!" She practically spat the words out, then bit down on her lip hard enough to draw blood as she resisted the urge to make further noises from his touch, trying to focus instead on the pain of biting herself like this.

He smiled softly, knowing that her biting herself wouldn't do anything. He kissed up her neck gently, his fingertips ghosting over her sides more and over her stomach. He let one move her shirt, making it rub against her hardened nipples as he teased her neck,"Hmmm... told you..." he whispered gently, licking at her ear softly as his hands moved softly towards her chest, his fingertips ghosting over her nipples through her shirt, knowing every nerve fiber in her body was on fire with pleasure.

Hanabi tried to focus on the pain, if anything just as a way to ignore the odd pleasure that was being forced onto her body. When his fingertips brushed against her hardened nipples though, no amount of pain could've overcome that. She nearly screamed as her entire body spasmed from the sensation. Her nipples had always been especially sensitive to begin with, but after he had done something to increase the sensitivity of her body.....well....even the slightest touch on them was enough to drive her wild.

He smiled softly as his fingers teased her nipples lightly,"You like that...?" he whispered in her ear, rubbing them softly through her clothes as he kissed at her neck. He knew he was pushing her closer and closer to submission, and wondered just how much she'd be able to take. He moved gently, now that her lip was out from her teeth he moved, licking the blood from her lip quickly before she could get a hold of his tongue, his fingertips rubbing at her nipples more.

"N-no! I don't like it! I hate it!" Hanabi's will was certainly strong that much was certain, quite the opposite of her older sister in so many ways. She screamed again as he teased at her nipples, giving him ample oppertunity to lick the blood from her lower lip. She attempted to bite at his tongue, but then he rubbed her hardened nipples once more, causing her to scream out again and arch her back, her flat chest pushing up toward his hands, whilst between her legs the girls skintight shorts were beginning to grow dark from moisture.

He smiled softly, gently moving and pressing his nee between her legs, rubbing softly with his thigh as his hands teased her nipples more,"Hmmm... you're a bad liar..." he whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck more. He let his hands move, slipping her shirt up more, rubbing her nipples directly as his thigh rubbed between her legs a bit harder, causing some sweet friction as he did so,"Your body is so hot... and your making such cute screams..." he teased lightly.

Hanabi's eyes went wide as his knee rubbed up between her legs, her wetness quickly soaking onto him, her mouth wide though without sound coming out, complete shock overtaking her body for a few moments. "St-stop! Stop it please!" She started to squirm and cry out as her shirt was lifted up, exposing her chest to the cool afternoon air, her nipples rock hard and sticking out from her body. She had a very small set of breasts, but they were so small they could hardly be called breasts. It was no wonder she didn't bother at all with a bra.

He smiled softly,"All you have to do is surrender..." he whispered in her ear, his fingertips rubbing over her nipples gently, his thigh rubbing gently between her legs a bit faster,"But I doubt you would..." he said as he kissed her neck lightly, sucking softly here and there. He let his fingertips trail softly over her skin, already feeling her wetness soaking his thigh, knowing her pleasure was intense as his knee pushed a bit more against her crotch, teasing her more and more.

"N-never....I wont....ever....surrender!" She growled through pants of pleasure, closing her eyes for a few moents and shivering as he kissed her neck. "NGH!" She gasped as he felt her nipples again, then screamed out as his knee rubbed harder against her crotch, her wetness only increasing as she started to feel the unmistakable feeling of an approaching orgasm...

He smiled softly as he kissed up her neck softly, one hand moving away from her chest slowly,"Hmmm... well then... I'll just make sure you don't have the strength to fight..." he whispered in her ear, his hand moving down slowly ghosting over her stomach and teasing over the waistband of her shorts,"I can't help but wonder..." he whispered in her ear,"If you've ever played with yourself before..." he whispered as his hand slipped into her shorts, rubbing gently over her very wet bare slit as his other hand teased her nipple.

"I...I'll always have the strength to fight....especially...s-someone like you!" She growled, squirming as his hands started to move across her stomach. "D-don't you dare...you keep your filthy hands out of there!" Hanabi tried to close her legs together tightly, but it was no use, his hands slipped into her skintight shorts and started to move across her soaking wet pussy lips, the teenager almost cumming right there and then from being so stimulated, her intense will power the only thing keeping her holding on.

He smiled softly as he nibbled at her neck,"Hmmm... but you're enjoying it so much..." he whispered teasingly in her ear as his fingers gently ghost over her wet pussy lips, teasing towards her clit softly,"Why, I bet you're enjoying this more than you let on..." He whispered in her ear, his finger moving and pressing against her clit softly,"I bet you've thought about something like this... all the strong women always do... someone else taking control... forcing pleasure on you..." he whispered as his fingers pinched her nipple lightly, rubbing it more as he nibbled her neck.

"N-no...I'm not...enjoying it at all..." Hanabi's mouth may have been saying one thing, but her body was clearly saying the opposite. Her pussy was so wet by this point that his hand would be soaked, her shorts completely drenched by now. When he began to stroke her clit more firmly, it seemed to push the young Kunoichi over the edge, her back beginning to arch, her eyes widening as her body began to twitch. "Nngh...nnnghhhooooo!" She suddenly screamed out as she came hard, even more fluid squirting from her pussy all over his hand.

He couldn't help but chuckle as she came hard for him, his finger pressing against her clit lightly,"Hmmm... you sure you're not...?" he whispered. He was going to push her past her limits with orgasm after orgasm until she begged for it,"Cause your body is so hot, and down here is so wet..." he whispered in her ear as he moved, kissing at her neck more, sucking a bit and releasing with a wet pop as he began to stroke her clit slowly and teasingly.

Back
Top Bottom