Konoha's new generation (Peekaboo x Ryu_Momochi)

Hanabi cried out as he thrust deep into her, penetrating right up toward her cervix, a few more inches and he really would be inside her very depths. "NNyaa!" The girl squirmed further, panting heavily, bucking up and grinding against his body. "Ooooh...oh god....oh god.....feels....feels.....feels good!" Her body was beginning to shake, clearly approaching another orgasm that was going to be much more intense than her previous ones.

He smiled as he continued to thrust, kissing at her neck more as his hands rubbed her sensitive areas. From her tightening he could tell she was getting closer and closer, hearing her moans only making him go faster,"Hmmm... yes it does..." He whispered in her ear,"Does the cute little Hyuuga want more...?" He whispered, his hands rubbing faster at her sensitive areas,"Tell me how much you enjoy it... tell me your true feelings... and I'll give you more..." He whispered in her ear sensually.

"Nya...nyaaa..." Hanabi moaned with every thrust, her almost flat breasts bouncing slightly. God she hated them....wish they were as big as her sisters....no....she wished they were bigger...then she really would've been better than Hinata in every way. "Nnnngh.....I......you're...." It was hard to tell if she was giving in or still being defiant toward him, her hips bucking against him. It seemed her body was doing a good job of answering him instead, squeezing at his cock as if trying to milk it, as if trying to get that last little bit of stimulation from him to drive them both over the edge.

He smiled softly as he continued to thrust into her, kissing at her neck and chest lightly as he gave her nipple a soft lick,"Hmmm... want to see something interesting...?" He whispered to her as he continued to thrust, he moved his hands gently, slowly placing them together and making a hand seal, his hands glowing before he placed them on her breasts, watching them slowly start to grow as he made sure to hit deep inside her.

Hanabi's eyes widened as she felt a sudden tightness in her chest, screaming and clawing at the ground as the tightness got worse, looking down at her chest and gasping as she watched, watched as her breasts bulged, then slowly started to grow upward, becoming larger and firmer before her eyes. "O-oh god.....h-how....? How are....how are you....?" Hanabi had always wondered if there was some kind of technique she could use to enlarge her breasts without using a transformation Jutsu, but she'd never found one before.

He smiled softly as he watched her, slowly letting them grow and grow,"Say when..." he whispered to her,"Just call it a gift..." He said teasingly in her ear, giving it a soft lick as he let her breasts grow, knowing they'd grow firm and sensitive as well. He continued to thrust into her, hitting deep inside as he teased her body with pleasures and stimulation,"Hmmm... such a sexy Hyuuga... I bet you've wanted something like this forever..." he teased.

Hanabi panted and watched as her breasts slowly continued to grow, though she kept her lips shut, refusing to tell him to stop. She wanted to be as big as he was willing to go....oh god she wondered how much he would give her. Would it be permanent? Would her breasts be forever expanded like this? Or would the jutsu wear off eventually? He was right as he said she'd wanted this forever, but she wasn't going to admit it. "Nnnngh....oooooh!"

He smiled, moving and kissing at her collarbone as his hands made her breasts grow more and more, growing more and more sensitive as he did so,"Hmmm... too big and there won't be anything else on you..." he teased, moving and licking her nipple and sucking on it as he thrust faster into her, hitting her g-spot over and over with a smile,"Mmmm... you seem to be enjoying all this..." he whispered in her ear sensually,"Want me to cum inside you...?" he said, getting closer to his own end.

Hanabi moaned as he licked her nipple, suddenly feeling much more sensitive thanks to the new size. "Nnngh...." She was gurgling and drooling in pleasure from the sensation of him hitting her g-spot, rubbing her nipples and her still growing breasts, her body being overwhelmed with sensation. "Nnngh! N-no....n-not....not inside...." Hanabi managed to shake her head quickly, she wasn't on any kind of birth control....there had never been any need for it before.....

He smiled softly as he heard her, pushing faster as he moved, licking the drool from her chin up to her lips, kissing her deeply and pushing his tongue into her mouth, rubbing against her tongue as his hands caressed her breasts,"Mmmm... why not...?" he whsipered to her, pulling from the kiss as he thrust against her g-spot more, pinching her nipples lightly and teasingly,"Don't you want to feel my hot, thick seed spilling into your belly?" he said teasingly as he thrust against her g-spot harder, hitting every sensitive spot he could at once.

"Y-you can't....you can't.....I....I'll get...." Hanabi was trying to warn him, warn him there was a good chance he could impregnate her, but the pleasure was too much, her mind and body just couldn't find the words, her eyes widening as her body began to bounce and spasm. "O-oh....oh god....oh god! I'm....I'm.....c-" The girl cut off as she screamed in pleasure, her pussy suddenly tightening around him as she came violently around his cock.

He smiled, continuing to thrust into her before moving and untying her arms as he continued to bounce her on him,"Hmmm... you love something so deep inside you, don't you?" He whispered, moving and sucking on her throat as he bounced her hard on him, wrapping her legs around his waist as bouncing hard, hitting deep inside her still,"Mmmm... I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that..." he whispered in her ear as he let his tip rub against her g-spot more.

Hanabi's only response was to scream out once more in pleasure, a second orgasm hitting her body before the first one had even ended, her newly enlarged breasts bouncing wildly even as his hands grasped them, her pussy still squeezing his cock tightly as her juices squirted all over his mid-section. The girl was shaking her head from side to side, too far gone in the pleasure to really respond to him by this point.

He smiled as he continued to bounce her on him, pushing deep and hard inside her as his hands moved away from her breasts, gripping her ass and caressing it lightly as he pushed deep inside her, his tip rubbing against her g-spot over and over. After a few moments he moved, kissing her deeply and pulling her all the way down onto him, pushing himself deep inside her as his cock throbbed, cumming and spraying his thick seed deep inside her as he held a deep passionate kiss to her lips, his hands squeezing her ass as he slowed.

((So so so sorry about my abscence lately >< Things have been insane for me as of late and I've ended up being absolutely exhausted!!! Please forgive me?))

Hanabi shook her head, feeling his cock starting to throb inside of her as he pulled himself all of the way into her tight body, her now large breasts bouncing freely once he let them go. "N-no....no....no don't! Don't! You'll get me-" Hanabi cut off as she suddenly felt his cock erupt inside of her, pumping thick cum into her body, spurt after spurt spilling deep inside of her, the girls eyes going wide as he kissed her, her body twitching and practically sucking his cum inside.

He panted lightly into her lips as he slowed, still bouncing slowly inside her as his hands moved over her rear, gripping lightly as his tongue licked over her lips,"Mmmm..." He whispered softly, moving and kissing at her neck and chest a bit,"That's the thing about you..." he whispered softly as he sucked on her neck gently,"You're too afraid of the consequences... the risk is one of the funner things..." he whispered as he continued to slide her slowly up and down on him, still pushing deep inside her.

"I-idiot.....y-you could....get me pregnant..." Hanabi panted as he still continued to slowly thrust inside of her, though now his grip was gone she managed to find the strength to raise her legs, pushing him off her, though her arms were still restrained, and now that her breasts had grown she couldn't see past them and had lost sight of him. "N-now untie me!"

He smiled lightly as he let her push off him, his hands moving to tease her sensitive new breasts,"Come now... you say it as though you didn't enjoy it..." he said teasingly, letting his fingertips tease over her nipples as he moved, kissing her neck and licking softly,"You came quite a few times... and it was as if you were sucking me inside of you each moment..." he said as he ground gently against her.

Hanabi shivered as he played with her newly enlarged breasts, then squirmed again. "I....I said untie me!" She growled up at him, trying to ignore what he was doing to her body. "J-just untie me!" Of course even when she was untied Hanabi would have several new problems. The first was that none of her clothes would fit anymore....her chest had already ripped through one shirt, the others she had brought would never stretch enough. The second was how was she going to explain this when she got back? Her chest was nearly as large as Hinata's now, whilst it had been practically flat before.

He smiled softly as he moved, gently pressing his hands to her chest, shrinking her chest to just enough to where her breasts would be covered by her shirts,"Hmmm... if I do... do you promise to be a good girl...?" he asked teasingly as he let his fingers rub at her nipples gently and teasingly,"No violence..." he said as he nibbled at her neck gently. He figured at least he could do was making sure she wouldn't hurt him once he untied her.

Hanabi gasped and shivered as her breasts slowly shrank, returning to less than half their previous size, though still bigger than they had been, now a very respectable C-Cup, just small enough for her shirts to stretch over, though it would leave much of her smooth stomach revealed, not to mention none of her bras would fit. "You little....how the hell did you even do that? That wasn't a transformation Jutsu....." More to the point, where did he learn that technique, and just why was a 15 year old able to do something like that?

He couldn't help but smile at her question,"I learned it from my sister..." he said, his hands caressing her breasts gently,"She wasn't satisfied with her... appearance so... she learned how to manipulate the bodies cells in order to grow extra skin and breast cells... I figured it'd be a good skill to learn, just in case..." he said, moving and looking into her eyes,"And don't try telling me you want them back to normal... I can already tell you're enjoying having them larger..." he said slightly teasingly.

Hanabi looked away when he teased her, it was true she didn't want them back to normal....truth be told she wanted them back to the E or F cups they had been a few minutes ago, but that would present rather a few problems. "Feh....just...untie me so I can put a damn shirt on will you?!" The girl growled up at him, still doing her best to put on a strong act, even though they both knew he had well and truly beaten her. Eventually she'd have to ask him to teach her that technique....it could be useful to be able to manipulate her body like that.....maybe in more than just her breasts.

He smiled softly as he moved, kissing her collarbone softly as his hands moved, untying the ropes,"Very well... since you're so insistent and so cute when you try to be all strong..." he said with a smirk,"But we both know this is a victory for me." He said as he let her move off him, dressing himself once more before standing and stretching a bit,"But I've still yet to hear you ask for it... out right..." he said with a smirk,"But it'll only be a matter of time..." he teased.

Back
Top Bottom