Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the person below me...

Maybe. I like knife play.

The person below me should be careful what they ask. They might not want to know the answer.

(I always ask the question to which I want to know the answer to. Nothing more, nothing less.)

The poster below me is quite horny right now!

Well duh! My eyes are open. Therefore yes, I am horny.

To the person below me. Be careful what you wish for. I might just come along an take it. What's the one thing you've had stolen from you that really hurt you or made you angry?

Eh. Your'e probably right, but nah. I don't wanna go to sleep, and you can't make me!

To the person below me, know when to stand your ground. What was the worst fight you ever had?

I doesn't care too much for caffeine, so NO THANKS.(I do have a random cup now and then, though.)

The poster below me is now horny.

Of course! Actually, I wish I were independently wealthy giving me a lifetime weekend.

The person below me hates people who don't believe in Love Thy Neighbor.

I don't hate them, because I follow the rule and try to 'Love thy neighbor'. But in my mind it does make me sick to see how people treat others.

The person below me is religious.

I'm not sure how I should answer that...I'm a little bit atheistic and think that god isn't the kind of god humans expect him/her/it to be when god even exists. I also believe in karma and reincarnation.

The person below me is rich?

I've been to Canada several times (northern Ontario mostly) and I really like it there, so if circumstances lead me to move to Canada I certainly won't object. But it's not something I actively desire.

The person below me is possessed by a demon.

Back
Top Bottom