Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the person below me...

''This is Sparta!!'' while kicking down a guy, I don't know why that scene just always stuck with me, saw the movie as a kid and it was a bad ass scene in general so I think thats why it stuck with me.

To the poster below me: ''Whats your favorite book and why?''

my favorite musical is definitely a tie between Cats and Phantom of The Opera. If I really think about it, it’s Cats. Never mind. I see that was answered, so my favorite book is going to be Gone Girl.

To the person below me, if you had to choose between bringing one person back from the dead(for ur benefit)or living life in your favorite fandom, what would u choose?

It may be selfish but I think I would have to choose living life in my favorite fandom. I love the The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson and would love to explore that world and all of the incredible possibilities in it. I figure being able to use magic like abilities would make up for the medieval setting.

To the poster below me, "If you could make your favorite book/series into a movie right away, would you actually want to do it, or would you prefer it stay only in book form?"

Hmm, my favorite book is probably 1984 so I'd say yes, having liked the previous film versions. I'd want to see it done with the best technology available, and done right. It's still so relevant today, perhaps even far more than expected, so of course any adaptation would be welcome.

To the poster below me - "What is the greatest gift you've ever received and why?"

Back
Top Bottom