Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the person below me...

Brussel sprouts! I can't stand the taste of them. The same goes for artichoke hearts.

To the person below me:

What's the most silly thing you or one of your friends has done?

What you means with RP idol? A user?
I'm very intrigued by Garf23

Dear poster below...
Do you sleep naked or with a pajama/Tshirt?

I'm the middle, only boxers.

Dear Poster Below Me:
What do you like doing in your free time to relax?

playing Pokemon, imagining dragons, thinking about deleting my least favorite people's kneecaps... Sky's the limit, really.

Whom'st ever finds themselves below me:
How does it make you feel...
when I say the word...
Moist.
Moist.
Moist

It makes me want cake actually. I've never really seen it as such a weird word.

To the person below me:
What is your dream job?

To play with words on a daily basis.... I wish to be an author.

Dear Poster Below Me...
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

When I first signed up for this website it was at the request of a friend who has now vanished from my life. They wanted me to play a teacher who would rape their student, and I was like "yeah okay sounds fun."

I've now been on this site so long that I have lost track of time and I've made many friends here.

To the one below me:
Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no.

ABSOLUTELY YES! 🍍 πŸ•
(please don't hate me for that)

Dear Person below me:

If you woke up tomorrow and a law had been passed that said you could wear only one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would that be?

First off, I completely agree with your stance on pineapples and pizza.

Second off, grey. It's a widely varying color, and you never said I couldn't wear different shades of said color. Not quite black, not quite white... it's the perfect color.

To you whomst are below me...
How, on a scale of 1 to 10, do you rate your pain?
1606505870069.jpeg

My pain rates rest at a healthy 12-18 on the 1-10 scale

To the person below, but only in progression... >.>

How would you classify a hotdog? Is it a sammich? Why or why not?

Depends on the dog really, but since they are served in sandwich shops as a main course I will reluctantly say yes.

Hello down there beneath this space!

Tell us of your favorite fictional place.

Dammit, I couldn't get a worse question. Probably Xandoria (or however you spell the name of the park in New Albion that became its own city-state/spaceship), but I also really like the aesthetics of the World of Darkness, and I'm also a pretty big fan of Hotland.

If you could have any fictional pet, what pet would you choose?

Malus goddamn Darkblade. Been craving him in general. Gotta love bad boys, and Malus is about as evil as they come.

To the lovely lady or gentleman or something both or neither below...

What is your favorite tabletop RPG?

DnD takes the cake every time. Roll initiative!

To the person below me... in your opinion, what is the most underrated game?

Armored Core. I think it hit a high point and kinda fell off but i really loved it and there was so much to customize and I am a sucker for that kinda stuff.

To The Person Below Me,
What is your favorite game genre and why?

RPG's because I love the power of choice, whether it have lasting consequences or not; Mass Effect, SWTOR, even Red Dead--I love influencing stories in ways ranging from large to small.

To the person below me, what is the most embarrassing thing you've ever written?

A lot. But I keep coming back to something stupid early on when I had no grasp of character knowledge and doubled down on a character knowing something about another character that I knew absolutely nothing about and them calling it. In retrospect it was all pretty awkward, but still.

Are you a worshipper of Talos?

Back
Top Bottom