Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To the person below me...

The rules are simple! As any question...a favorite...what kinda car they own...hobbies? Interests? We're doing this one another board and it's very affective!

To play: Answer the question the user above you posts but don't forget to post another question.

This will serve as sort of a mixer-thing. Let's keep it tasteful, guys! I'll start.

Dear poster: What is your favorite candy?

oooh! fun! <3

it's a toss up between reese's peanut butter cups, swedish fish and cherry cordials. XD

dear poster: what's your favorite holiday?

I love Reeses, DA! The new dark ones are fantastic!

My favorite holiday is (cheesy and predictable >.>) halloween. Because you get to dress up and get into character and hand out candy!

Dear Poster: What is your favorite song?

that's my fave holiday too! LOVE. IT. went as alice last year, plan to go as little red this year. heee! and yes. i looove giving out the candy (and having some left over too). XD

my favorite song. hrmm... so many. but one that's stood the test of time for me and always being a top fave is "yes, anastasia" by tori amos.

dear poster: if you could go anywhere in the world you haven't already been to... where would that place be?

Inevitable by Anberlin. I can't help that I'm a romantic.

China to see all o the pandas!

Dear Poster: where do you go to think?

Awesome question Marxi.

I go down to the port...just walk around the shoppes and see the harbor. I envision all the old horses and carriages back in the day. :3

Dear Poster: Coffee or Tea? How do you take it?

TEA!!! and how do i take it? it depends on the tea. some i take plain. others with milk and sugar, some with lemon, some with honey.

dear poster: what's your favorite restaurant?

Super Panda. No kidding. It's a chinese food place. Stuffed pandas everywhere and the food is great.

favorite place to shop?!

Depends on what I'm buying...Just recently I replenished my Mead stores...so Redstone Meadery!

What's your favorite car?

Both, I take showers because they are quicker but I take a bath at least once a week to get the stuff that only really comes off when you soak like excess dead skin cells.

What was the last thing you read, which was not required of you?

61 Hours by Lee Child. He's an amazing action thriller writer. And <3's for Jack Reacher

I like it cold!

Soft Cover or Hardback?

A white garlic sauce, lots of cheese, lots of meat, usually some onions, jalepenos, and diced tomato, though the last three must always be put on after you're done cooking. Seriously, veg does not handle an oven well, I don't know why pizza places and most cooks can't seem to calc that number.

What one thing would you most like to be known for in life?

DareToDream said:
That I made people smile and laugh. I live for that.

Dear Poster: What is your favorite color?

Burgundy, by far. Rich red looks good on pale skin and definitely a great pop of color against black and white.

Dear Poster: A good storm? Or a sunny day?

Vespers said:
Haha my network is CDMA, I'm with a Canadia company named Bell, they also have TDMA and 3G.

Dear poster: If you could realize one of your dreams right now, which one would it be?

((Is getting to know alot about everybody and happy.))

O: Little peruvian boa babies in Sybil's tank! <3

Dear Poster: What is your favorite species to roleplay?

Vampire, if not human. I only do Vampires when I'm in a certain mood for them. I tend to play a certain species of vampire that have beautiful silver glowing photosensitive eyes as a primarily weakness. Light hits the glowing membrane and burns it away, causing a painful death in the end.

Dear poster: How do you sleep?

On my side or on my stomach, depending on how comfortable I am and how much room i have.

Dear Poster: What Movie Star is your crush?

Back
Top Bottom