Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𓍼 E N S N A R E D ‎ IN ‎ D E S I R E 𓍼 ɴsғᴡ » ᶠᶦᶜᵏˡᵉⱽᶦˣᵉⁿ ˣ ᴷᵉᶦᵗʰ ᴸᵒᵍᵃⁿ «

“I didn't realize the debt included interest, you never mentioned that important little factor. I might've answered you a lot quicker if I had known.” There was a playful pout forming on her lips, as if the thought of owing possibly more than what she had originally bargained for bothered her. She wasn't actually upset about it, though, she highly doubted he could come up with something that could make her regret agreeing to owe him anything in the first place.

“There is so much more to a relationship than sex. I would rather date a guy interested in me than my body, sex is secondary.” Aliyah waved her hand dismissively. The only time she had ever felt what might've come close to a burning desire to have her body entangled with another was just before she had moved out there. But even that was not out of a lustful hunger but simply a way of saying goodbye. She didn't consider herself to be naive or sheltered, but she was shortsighted in terms of what kind of fun she could have rather than having sex out of an obligation.

“Good luck with achieving that goal. I don't like owing people, no matter how small, so it won't happen often, I promise you that.” Aliyah had given him a smirk, listening as he defended himself. She had been content to take her little victory when he had turned the table to tease her further. She had promised herself that she wouldn't let him catch her off guard again, and given how he had refrained from touching her besides their hug when she had first left the dorm, she was not ready to feel his hand on her skin as he took hold of her.

She had no idea if she had been breathing during that moment, afraid that if she let herself focus on something other than Jason, the moment would end far too quickly. His grip was just as confident as he was, firm enough that if she had wanted to try to pull away, she would have actually had to put in some effort. It just made her wonder how it might feel if they had truly been in a private setting, how she might've melted if he had actually kissed her.

Those line of thoughts were what prompted her to finally speak up about Benji. She was afraid. Afraid that if she didn't do it now, she would allow herself to get lost in the moment. She was aware that whatever was going on between the two of them was going to quickly come to an end now that she had spoken up, but she couldn't have been okay with actually cheating on Benji.

The silence between the two was deafening after Aliyah had finally admitting to already having a boyfriend. She didn't look back at him, not wanting to see any possible disgust or disappointment on his face. Instead, she kept her eyes on the water, listening to the waves as they crashed against the shoreline. After giving himself a moment to ponder her admission, he finally spoke up again. She had to give herself a second to realize that he was being serious, he was asking her out again.

“I don't back out of debts I owe people. If you still want to go on a second date and use up the favor I owe you, then we can go out again. I wouldn't mind that at all.” She hadn't expected him to want to see her again. Even after making his determination and drive clear, she had assumed that this would have been a line drawn that would've been too much even for him. There was a near visible relief in her body language when he had asked her, her shoulders lowering as she allowed herself to finally look him in the eye again.

“Thank you for inviting me out tonight, it was nice getting to see a different piece of California, aside from the campus.” She nearly apologized for causing their night to end as it had, but she didn't regret it. If she had been up front about it in the beginning there was a good chance they never would have gotten to this point, and if she had waited too long, well, she just wanted one less person to lie to.

She could faintly hear her phone vibrating in her purse as they finished up before making their way back to his ride, but she didn't bother checking it until she had actually made it back into her dorm room.

9:20pm: Hey baby! Glad to see that you're still alive, yeah, I just got back from my night out. How was yours yesterday?

Aliyah turned her attention to the messages from Sabrina as she worked her way out of the heels, leaving them discarded by her closet as she typed before finally untying the back of the dress and slipping out of it.

9:27pm: Just got back to my room.
9:27pm: Everything was going great, he took me to the beachfront for dinner, he's actually a lot of fun to talk to.
9:29pm: And then I mentioned Benji after things got a little… idk

9:31pm: But he still wants to take me out again, so I guess that's good, right?

Last edited:

"I didn't realize the debt included interest, you never mentioned that important little factor. I might've answered you a lot quicker if I had known."

"I run a business. That's how people like us scheme to rake in the fortune." Jason quipped. "So be on your toes when dealing with me. I will be full of surprises."

"There is so much more to a relationship than sex. I would rather date a guy interested in me than my body, sex is secondary."

Jason let out a titter at her comment. It sounded naive, like what a typical girl who had been constantly inundated with teaching that love triumphs all. The reality however, was that sexual incompatibility had been the downfall of many modern day relationships and marriages. Jason might only be a few years older than Aliyah was. But his extensive networking allowed him to meet a wide range of personalities, of people with different stories, oftentimes wild. And from that, he was able to learn. He has only heard countless anecdotes. But he has got enough of a sample size to see through a clear lens to form a judgement of the realities of the world.

"I beg to differ. Sex isn't secondary - it is equally important, and on par with all things else. I think you've underestimated what sexual chemistry does to elevate a relationship." Jason didn't wish to elaborate. It was something that was probably better communicated through the very act itself, for her to see for herself what he truly meant. But that was better left for another time.

The night felt like it went by too soon. And admittedly, Jason was disappointed that Aliyah had decided to call the night early. Not just that, but she decided to drop a bombshell out of the blue. Well, it wasn't exactly a bombshell, but more like a burdensome obstacle that wasn't really the end of the world. What was most important, was that despite all that had happened, Aliyah agreed to go on a second date. And that was good enough for him.

Jason had one more shot to aim for the bullseye.

"Girl, are you for real?!"

Sabrina's voice blasted through Aliyah's phone the moment she picked her phone to receive her very urgent call a minute after she replied to her text messages.

"You told him that you have a boyfriend on a date you said you were looking forward to initially? Like what the fuck?"
"I can think of a thousand things to say to conclude a date, and that is probably one of the worst of the lot!"

Sabrina sounded really passionate, and exasperated at the same time. She was clearly very invested, for whatever reason. Or maybe, Sabrina just had the natural penchant for the dramatics. She was a bundle of near endless energy after all.

"And what do you mean you 'guess that's good?' Like, you're still interested in going out with him?"
"You're hot and you're cold, and I don't get what you're doing right now."
"You're a self-sabotaging paradox!"

"Tell me, really, what's going through that perplexing mind of yours at the moment?"

Last edited:
Aliyah wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone after getting back to her room. With Benji and Sabrina both checking in on her, she knew she had to at least respond so no one worried, but while she had expected her answer to Sabrina to cause the older girl to ask questions, she hadn't thought she would give her a call. With a slightly annoyed sigh, she finally picked up the line before she had to quickly yank her phone away from her ear as Sabrina yelled the moment she had picked up the call. She definitely wasn't expecting that kind of response.

“Yeah, I am aware that I'm an idiot with a big mouth, but I panicked, okay!” It was surprisingly hard to get a word in as Sabrina pressed on.

“I was looking forward to it, and yeah I want to go out with him again, but now at least he has all the facts beforehand. Things were getting kind of heated, I mean, he almost kissed me and I really wanted him to, but… damn it, I really don't know Sabrina!”

“I felt like I was lying to him, and I'm already lying to Benji. I just felt like I needed to be honest with him.”
There was a moment of silence on the phone as she heard Sabrina take a deep breath, perhaps to try to calm herself down.

“First off, what do you mean he almost kissed you. Second off, why the hell are you thinking so hard about all of this? Just stop thinking for once and let go. You just said you wanted it to happen, so why try to ruin things?”

“Like, he could have, I thought he was going to, but he didn't and that's it. You make it sound like it's so simple, I've been with Benji for 4 years. I have never once lied to him, and now not only am I lying, but I'm bordering on cheating on him! I don't want to break up with him just so I can go out and have a bit of fun guilt free, but I also don't want to say no to Jason. I haven't ever been in a situation like this before. It's not as easy as trying to figure out what I'm wearing for the day.”

“It's not like I'm expecting Jason to want an actual relationship with me, so the way I see it I have two options; keep lying to Benji while screwing around with Jason until he gets bored with me, or break up with Benji to keep screwing around with Jason until he gets bored with me. I don't regret going on that date, and I don't regret agreeing to the second one either. But at least now he asked me out, despite knowing that I'm taken already. Maybe that's going to change the way he sees me, I probably seem like a slut now that he knows I have a boyfriend, but…”
Aliyah cut herself off with a frustrated sigh, moving around her room to take her makeup off before finally climbing into bed.

“But what?” She didn't answer Sabrina right away, draping her arm over her eyes as if it could help her go back to the beach.

“But tonight I had fun. I was incredibly nervous, but it felt really natural to just talk with him and tease each other. Outside of cheer and school, I don't remember ever really wanting something. I wanted him tonight. That's why I panicked. I thought that going out with him would really help me see why I'm with Benji, but it didn't. It just made everything so much more confusing.”

Last edited:

9.35pm<Benji Boo 💓>: Seems like UCB going really hard on the socials aren't they?
9.35pm<Benji Boo 💓>: Weekend is pretty much wind down here in Oregon.
9.36pm<Benji Boo 💓>: Don't know what to say about my day apart from that I just woke up not too long ago, and I'm still pretty much stoning right now…
9.37pm<Benji Boo 💓>: Facetime soon?:heart:But no worries if you need to rest

Sabrina couldn't initially comprehend Aliyah's actions for her night. But she was starting to get a clearer picture over time, as Aliyah poured out her worries and anxieties in their rawest form, on her. At least she was being honest with her feelings.

She took a few seconds to compose her own thoughts, before eventually replying after her long rant and confession.

"I think, you need a complete mindset overhaul. A lot of your issues are stemming from the baggage you're bringing from high school life. No offence to Benji. But I think he is holding you back from what are supposed to be, your best years in college."

"I'm not asking you to breakup with your high school sweetheart. I'm just saying, you should keep your options open, so that you will finish college knowing what works for you and what not. I reckon this is the best time and place to meet a diverse range of people that you otherwise, wouldn't have met in your local district. Yes, it might not be fair for Benji. But who is going to look after you, if not yourself?"

"The way I see it, based on what you've described about things, it's clear you and Jason have some kind of a connection that you've never experienced before. And you discovered that, all because you were brave enough to take that leap of faith. It just shows that there are a lot more that you have yet to learn about yourself, about what you truly need or desire."

"Who knows what else you'll be missing out if you keep telling yourself all that you're doing is not right, simply because the society scorns? Why do you care what society thinks? That guilt, is holding you back. Is it not right that you find yourself a partner that would be able to dance to your rhythm best? Because I think every girl deserves to find their one perfect guy."

"You are not married to your boyfriend. Lawfully, you're not obligated to answer to him. If he truly is the one for you, you'll be certain he is the one, and you wouldn't even be considering to go on further dates with Jason, or anyone else for that matter."

"I think Jason asking you out despite your insane blunder, is one heck of a fortune, whether you realised that or not. It's great that you have set the record straight with him, and that it helped you to feel a little more at ease. You're lucky that he seemed unfazed, in my opinion. So now, the ball is in his court. And it seems like he is gritty enough to pick it up and persist. But I reckon you shouldn't tempt with fate again like that - it's a fine line you're meandering around."

"Take the time to know Jason on a deeper level, and you can make a decision a few weeks, or even months down the road. Take all the time you need. It's your own future and happiness at stake, and you don't owe it to anyone. Benji isn't here. Benji doesn't need to know. Don't stir shit when you've got yourself in arguably, a very good placement, if you look at it objectively - you've got two of the most fitting boys for you in your grasp. Keep it that way until you're certain you prefer one over the other."

"And like I said, if you ever need someone to back you up, to keep Benji, or even Jason at bay when needed, I'm more than happy to help, girl. I'll back you up until you're certain you've thought you found the right guy for yourself."

"Alright that was intense. Now that you probably can use a wind down, will you be up for clubbing tomorrow night or the day after?"
Sabrina's tone suddenly turned a whole lot more cordial, Ali could probably feel a grin surfacing from the other side of the line.

Last edited:
When Aliyah had first met Sabrina, she knew that the two of them would be fast friends, but she never would have been able to picture just how easily the older girl would have been able to get her to open up. It wasn't like Aliyah was closed off, but some things were just better to keep to yourself.

Sabrina hadn't yet given Aliyah a reason not to trust her, and was more than willing to offer her two cents towards Aliyah's issues. The semester hadn't even started yet, and she was already having a more eventful year than she had previously, all thanks to her new charge. Once she was in ACO Aliyah really wouldn't have an excuse not to turn to her then, with her already taking the girl under her wing for the cheer team it would only make sense that she would be her sister too.

Just like prior to the date, Sabrina was a voice of reason, but there was still one rather large and looming question. If things progressed further on their second date, would Aliyah be able to let go? It was one thing to tease and taunt him, but when push came to shove, he was far more confident than she was and wholly unafraid. In a way, she was putting up a front by trying to seem more in control than she was.

“You're right, I know you're right, I guess I just need to wrap my head around it all really.” As her phone chimed against her ear, she pulled it away for a moment to read the messages from Benji, before bringing the phone back just in time to hear Sabrina asking if she would be willing to go out soon.

“I think clubbing is exactly what I need after everything that's gone on. Let's go tomorrow night, and I haven't forgotten that you get to pick my outfit. Just promise me it'll actually be clothes!” Aliyah couldn't help but laugh at how smoothly Sabrina was able to transition from talking so seriously to talking about going out. It was honestly a big part of what was helping Aliyah turn more and more towards her for her problems, where originally she might've feigned her issues.

“I can promise you that you will look even hotter tomorrow night than you did tonight. Don't worry, just put yourself in my hands and I promise that I'll take good care of you.” Aliyah had already turned down her invitation once to go out, so getting her to agree now was just as pleasing as when she agreed to rush ACO.

“Alright, fine. Just text me tomorrow when you want me to come over, I have to go though, got another call to make.”

“Are you calling Jason?” Aliyah chuckled softly at the suggestive tone Sabrina used, shaking her head even though she couldn't be seen.

“No, like you said, the ball is in his court now. He might've asked me out again, but he might not be so keen to go out again quickly now. Which is totally okay and understandable. So I'm not going to reach out to him first, god forbid I seem clingy after just one date.”

“That's fair I guess, but don't underestimate a guy like him Ali, I bet he'll be full of surprises.” As the two said goodbye, Aliyah rolled over onto her side with a slight smile as she pulled up Benji's contact to FaceTime him, Sabrina had no idea just how right her words were. Jason had already shown her several times just what kind of surprises he had, and she was sure she hadn't seen them all. Her smile turned into a large grin as the call connected, and she was able to see her boyfriend for the first time since she had left home.

“It's so good to see your face. It's really weird going so long without seeing you.” She set her phone down against her pillows to prop it up just right so she'd be able to let it go comfortably. She had thought that there would be a fresh wave of guilt the moment she saw him, maybe it was because of Sabrina, but she felt oddly at peace as she tucked her arm under her head. “Well for someone who slept for the entire day, you don't look too bad, so that's good. What time did you make it back to your place?”

Last edited:

For all the times Aliyah kept telling herself that she was truly guilty, she might have overestimated the extent of her propensity to feel that emotion. Sure, it was only natural to experience some form of guilt. But it wasn't as exaggerated as it was made out to be.

Perhaps it was more of an automatic self-defensive, reactive response as her logical mind kept coming in the way of her heart. But once she had gotten pass that barrier of logic, her heart wasn't quite on the same page as her mind. And that was evident from the way how she so seamlessly initiated her call to Benji, without actually feeling like she needed to confess first thing first in the manner that she did with Jason. The bias was evident, perhaps in part, spurred on by the ideas Sabrina had fed her, in which she was convinced into using them to justify her action. Her mind didn't wish to commit adultery. But if her heart takes rein, cheating as it turns out, seemed like a natural process to her.

Just let things run it's course and don't stir shit.

It was a paraphrased summary of all that Sabrina had imparted to her as her nugget of wisdom. Maybe down to the depth of her soul, Aliyah was all the while naturally receptive to the idea of an open relationship - and perhaps, even beyond -, than she kept telling herself. Maybe there was that inner slut in her that she could well be predisposed to be, but was never able to discover that side of her until she had been exposed to that facet. It came down to a cumulation of circumstances, and at the heart of it, Sabrina had unknowingly played a big part in orchestrating and helping her uncover that other darker side of her, through her much more liberal stance of things, like a sweet devil whispering her ways into her ears.

Was Aliyah as righteous and 'proper' as she thought herself to be? Only the test of time can tell.

"Just always remember, your maid of honour here is trying to match you up with your best possible fit. Please don't go ruin my efforts again, will you girl? Right, I gotta go. I've got a hook up waiting on me, and I've made him wait because of you. Excited for tomorrow! Until then, Toodles!"

The video call connected barely a few seconds after Aliyah initiated it. It was as if Benji was by his phone all of the time.

"It's so good to see your face. It's really weird going so long without seeing you."
"Well for someone who slept for the entire day you don't look too bad, so that's good. What time did you make it back to your place?"

"You think so? Thank god you're not around me right now. I smell terrible though."
"I've been awake for a while now. But I keep finding myself coming back to bed. The more I slept, the groggier I am. My mind's literal sub-optimal right now."

Benji sighed, before he managed to summon all his strength to get himself out of bed. He was bare top. And the last time she saw him in his lean form, was the farewell sex they had on the night before Aliyah left Oregon. He hadn't got the body of a top athlete like the lads playing in Nationals in UCB - he was a member of the high school ice hockey team, but he treated it as more casual than it was competitive during his stint in the first team. For him, sports was a means for him to socialise. But he was quite fine. He was above average, and possessed masculine features in parts that made him looked decent. His face was handsome, albeit boyish.

"I'm gonna shower a bit while we talk, if you don't mind." There was a slightest bit of a smirk that was elicited from his mouth. The eighteen year old at his hormonal peak. Coupled with the way they parted ways since the last time they met and the distance taking an effect, he was feeling a bit frisky that night.

"And oh wow. I didn't know you have that dress in your closet." Benji commented, only realising when his eyes roamed south of her image for the first time when her phone slipped a little, showcasing a glorious amount of her cleavage. "You wore that out for evening?"

"I missed that."
Benji's voice turned a tad sensual, as his eyes could not help, but naturally gazed at her feminine asset, referring to them. "I missed you."

It was then when he finally arrived by his bathroom. He settled his phone down by a soap tray angled by a perpendicular corner of the shower cubicle, before he began to strip down the remaining half of his bottom - which was well out of the camera's sight.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

What Aliyah was able to see, was his entire bare torso form down to just below his belly button, which was as far as his camera could reach. The definition of his muscles were mild and subtle. He wasn't skinny, but neither was he built. He was perfectly average, and modestly pleasing to the eye.

"So what had you been up to earlier this evening? Must have been really fun to keep you off the need to check your insta, tiktok, and messenger by extension, like you always do!"

Last edited:

“How very unlike you, I can't believe that it takes me leaving for you to go out and have some real fun.” Aliyah scowled playfully as he finally mustered the energy to get out of bed. Her gaze turning more wistful as she had a slight opportunity to see more of his body. She missed the feeling of being wrapped in his arms, and for a moment that guilt was starting to creep back in. It was one thing to just text him and keep things vague, but seeing his adorable face brought back a flood of memories and emotions.

The words sat on the tip of her tongue, but Sabrina's voice was clear in her head. You're not obligated to answer to him. She brought a smile to her lips as she pushed the words aside when Benji mentioned taking a shower. “I don't mind at all, though I would mind way less if I was actually there with you.” She gave him a teasing wink before looking down at herself. She hadn't even realized she hadn't taken the dress off completely. With the back untied, it sat looser on her chest than it had originally.

“Oh, no, this dress isn't mine. One of my teammates lent it to me for the evening.” Aliyah picked up her phone as she rolled out of the bed. Once her phone was situated on her desk just right, she was able to move to her closet. Unlike Sabrina's her closet was far smaller to fit into the much smaller freshman dorms. She was supposed to have a roommate, but had gotten lucky when her assigned roommate ended up changing schools at the last minute, giving her the room to herself and both closets.

With her back to the camera, Aliyah slid the dress over her shoulders and down her body before grabbing herself a large t-shirt and a fresh pair of panties to wear to bed. She turned back to her phone as she pulled the shirt over her head, giving Benji a brief view of her uncovered breasts before she had finished changing with a slight smirk on her lips.

“I missed you too, Benji, these next few weeks until your flight are going to suck. But I'm excited for you to come visit.”

Aliyah didn't shy away from the fact that she was watching him as he finished undressing so he could use the shower, after all he had brought her along so why not watch. But even though her eyes were on him, her mind wasn't. She could still remember the way his body felt against her own before she left, his muscles were there, especially when he flexed, but his body was soft. Far softer than what Jason's had been when he hugged her. Just the short brief hug told her without seeing his body that he put work into his body, which was expected of someone playing sports at a collegiate level, but he had felt like a solid wall.

“I can't wait to show you around, but I especially can't wait to show you just how much I've missed you.” Had things been going different for Aliyah, she might've even used the opportunity of his visit to try to convince him to transfer. She had little doubt that if she pushed hard enough he would say no to her, like usual, but that was a topic she didn't even want to entertain. Not until she had figured out what, or who, she wanted.

“The teammate who loaned me the dress wants me to join her sorority, and rush week starts on Monday. She took me out to meet some of the older girls to try and give me a head start.” Blending a bit of the truth into her lie helped for it to come quickly to mind as she climbed back into her bed. But the best way to lie was to get off of the topic as quickly as possible.

“You know, I heard today that some of the teams we cheer for play against Oregon, it won't be a long visit, but I should be able to get at least a few hours when I can get away from the teams. I don't exactly know all the sports schedules just yet, but once I know for sure when it is, I can let you know.”

Last edited:

"I don't mind at all, though I would mind way less if I was actually there with you."

"We have never done that before - showering together. There's so much we have not done." Benji cooed. He privately mused that it was a shame they only started exploring each other sexually in the final month just right before she left home. It did take a lot of nerves on his part before he found the courage to make the first move on her. It was especially difficult since Aliyah portrayed herself to be that sweet, bubbly belle that had conversative opinions about sex. But it turns out that she was very highly receptive. And he wondered how things would be so much different - for the better - if only he had stepped up earlier. They could have done so much more, shared so much more. But that was Benji, a gentleman, not wanting to push Aliyah until he was absolutely and consciously certain that she was ready to take things to the next level. "I suppose that is going into our to-do list when I come down in three weeks - to share a shower cubicle." A boyish grin flashed across his face.

"Oh, no this dress isn't mine. One of my teammates lent it to me for the evening."

"Making close friends really quick aren't you? Is that going to be a permanent arrangement, having your main wardrobe situated at your teammates' places?" Benji teased. His eyes naturally feasted at the sight of his girlfriend's back when she got herself up and started changing down, revealing her bare back. She was so god damn sexy. There were times he wondered how he had managed to score a girl like Aliyah. Not that he had no confidence in himself. Perhaps he was wearing a pair of gold tinted glasses. But he truly believed that his girlfriend was perfect, and in a league of her own. He most definitely caught a brief glimpse of her bare bosoms, before it got concealed away behind an oversized T-shirt and... was she even wearing anything else underneath? At least, based on the occluded angle of her camera earlier, he couldn't see that she had put anything else on apart from that.

She made it seem like nothing had happened. What an absolute tease.

"I missed you too Benji, these next few weeks until your flight are going to suck. But I'm excited for you to come visit."
"I can't wait to show you around, but I especially can't wait to show you just how much I've missed you."

Her claim that the next few weeks ahead are going to suck was ironic, given that she had just moments earlier, expressed her relief and anticipation to Sabrina that she was going to be scoring a second date with one of the hottest male figures in town. And there was a sense that the second probably won't be the last. "Not fair, is it? I bared my top for you. And you're keeping yourself clothed?" Benji chuckled a little at the end. His youthful hormones could not resist dipping his toes into the waters to nudge her, just a little. It was an opportunity to fan the fire of tension that was just barely flickering like a bud. Instead, his constant worry about not wanting to put himself out to be a perv in the eyes of Aliyah had him teasing her in a nervy, half hearted attempt. In the end, it sounded a little silly, if not adorable, rather than sensual.

At the back of his mind, as much as he was dying to explore the world of sexuality with Ali, he was always concerned that if he got too pushy, it might upset Aliyah, and have her see him in a negative light. For some inexplicable reason, he always felt like relationships are fragile, judging from how his peers meander in and out of relationships like they don't mean a thing. That made him feel like there was every possibility that he might lose Ali one day, if he ever tried to take things too far. Thus, he always restrained himself to thread on the conservative side. "And I can't wait for school to be over even before it started. Tell me you'll be back for the winter and summer breaks, maybe even sneak back for the mid term breaks as well?"

By then, Benji already began rinsing his body, quick to lather a layer of soap over his flawlessly smooth skin that had the pliability of a cushy pillow by default, if they weren't in the thick of any actions that required physical exertion. He had the faintest of tan, although one could argue that he was natively white. But all in all, he was quite distinctively different from Jason, not just from the physical aspect, but their personalities as well.

"I can't wait to show you around, but I especially can't wait to show you just how much I've missed you."

"Oh? I wonder what that entails." Benji asked with a cheeky smile. Again, he just barely managed to get that out of his mouth. Everyone was so used to knowing Benji as the good boy, that he had internalised that attribute as what defined him as an individual, what made him likeable.

But beneath the skin of that charming and fairly popular boy that he was, lies a persona that could be self-deprecating at times. If someone was ever upset, he always thought it was likely his fault. One might even be surprise that deep down under, there were times when he had a sense of insecurity that no one knew, not even Aliyah. He had a slight neurotic predisposition. But he hid that really well. One of his biggest omnipresent but senseless worry, came in the form of him being afraid that Aliyah would one day, change her opinion of him if he went against that image of him, that image that everyone so liked about him. If his image was the very reason why Aliyah liked about him, he didn't wish to ruin that. And so he always erred on the cautious side of not wanting to give an impression that he was just like any guy who was in it for her body. He wanted to be her gentleman. But that was always going against the grain of his inner desires for her.

"The teammate who loaned me the dress wants me to join her sorority and rush week starts on Monday. She took me out to meet some of the older girls to try and give me a head start."
If only Benji realised just how calm and unmoved Aliyah was when she lied to him. That would have bamboozled him. Ali never looked like the kind who was capable of lying. And when she only barely started picking that up as a habit, it was as if she had been doing that for her entire life. She was so unbelievably smooth and convincing, it was frightening. Aliyah might not have realised just yet, but she was certainly morphing more and more into the classic profile of a sorority bitch.

"It looks like you've got yourself a really strong social support system within the span of just a week. I'm like literally so thrilled for you on your behalf that you've managed to settle in. I'm sure you're gonna have a blast of a time at UCB!"

"You know, I heard today that some of the teams we cheer for play against Oregon, it won't be a long visit, but I should be able to get at least a few hours when I can get away from the teams. I don't exactly know all the sports schedules just yet, but once I know for sure when it is I can let you know."
"Seriously? Well that's great news! Heaven's on our side it seems. This LDR doesn't look as daunting as it initially was now." And before long, Benji was done washing up. Like the stereotypical boy, five minutes was more or less, all it took for a full body clean up. "I hope I'm not holding you back from your rest, babe. You must have had a long day, so don't let me hold you back if you need to prep yourself for the night. I'm just glad I got to see your face for the evening at least. I can't wait to caress those cheeks of yours when I get the chance."

Last edited:
Aliyah hated how quick she was to compare Benji and Jason. She always found Benji's charm to be sweet and adorable, but now she couldn't help but find it almost childish after just one date with Jason. Benji was still the same sweet boy she had always known, but Jason was a man not afraid to push the boundaries while still making her feel desired and valued. She had laughed innocently at his teasing about the fact that she hadn't gone topless for him too, playing coy until he mentioned their breaks. Her smile faltered for a moment as she debated her response.

“I don't know, actually. I have to be back by mid-June in the summer for practices and training, and during winter and spring breaks we still have to be available for the basketball games, so there might not be much of a point in me coming home. They're supposed to give us a list of the games we are required to attend since the whole squad doesn't have to be at them, but until I know more, I really can't say I'll be home then. There's also all sorts of events that we have to attend through the year. I'm just not going to have the kind of freedom that a regular student does. This isn't as easy as high school cheer, and nothing they do is optional, it's all mandatory.”

In high school she cheered for football and then their season was over, but here at UCB, cheerleading was a year round sport. Between that, her studies, and now the sorority, she would be lucky if she was able to go home for more than just a couple of days. But that was just another reason why the bonds she made here were so important. She wanted her team to become like a second family to her, and while Sabrina was already proving herself to be a reliable big sister, she knew just one person wasn't enough to keep her distracted from feeling that ache.

“I wouldn't exactly say it's really strong just yet, it's really just one girl so far, but I'm hoping that it'll be growing soon.” Aliyah glanced at the time as Benji mentioned her getting some rest. She didn't really have a long day, but the stress of the events were catching up. “Yeah, I should get going. I have an even longer day tomorrow since classes are just around the corner, one last chance to make sure I have everything I need and know where I'm going. I'll try to text you when I can tomorrow, love you!” Aliyah blew Benji a kiss, taking a moment before finally hanging up the call and rolling over onto her back.

Never in her life had she felt as conflicted as she did now. She could nearly forget all about Benji when she was around Jason, that was how much of her attention he took up, but even now he was still on her mind. The sound of his voice after she had told him she had a boyfriend and how abruptly their night had come to an end. Needless to say, sleep didn't come easy for her.

Chap 2.png
image_2024-07-24_171100212.png

By the time the next day had come around, she was ready to cancel on Sabrina and their night out, she had even tried, but Sabrina wouldn't let her off the hook that easily.

12:07pm Sab💅: Come on! You already turned me down once, don't make me beg.
12:09pm Aliyah: I just don't feel like I'm in the mood, I don't wanna bring your attitude down with me.
12:14pm Sab💅: Just get a bit more sleep. Be at my place by 7. I'll bring your attitude up to mine ;).

Aliyah knew if she started to push Sabrina away by constantly turning down her invitations to go out, but go to her for advice, it would create a strain on their relationship. Though she wasn't sure it was the best idea, she caved yet again, deciding the only way she'd get over herself was to take a night to just forget about both boys and enjoy a night out with Sabrina.

As it got closer to 7 she jumped into the shower before heading over, having already visited the ACO house once, it was easier to find the second time around. She noticed that they weren't the only ones who seemed like they were getting ready to head out, either. Several other members of the sorority had passed Aliyah on her way to Sabrina's room, either offering friendly greetings or curious glances at the stranger in their home, but none seemed too bothered by her presence. When she knocked on Sabrina's door, the older girl was quicker to answer this time around with her usual beaming smile as she pulled Aliyah inside.

“Okay, I know I said I would pick your outfit tonight, but I'll give you options; door number one or door number two.” Sabrina flashed her a grin as she crossed her arms over her chest, her back to her closet, without presenting either outfit to Aliyah to see. Aliyah pursed her lips for a moment before putting her hands on her hips.

“Can't I see them first before I choose?”

“No, no, that's not how this works. I'll give you a bit of a hint, though. Door number one is a dress, door number two is an actual top and skirt outfit.” Aliyah sighed as she glanced behind Sabrina, like she might be able to see what the girl had in mind, before finally shrugging her shoulders.

“Door number two then.” Sabrina's smile widened with excitement as she turned into her closet and reached into the back, pulling out a black outfit. “There are a couple of accessories to go with it, but we'll get those on you after you get changed.” Sabrina was practically bouncing on her toes as she passed the outfit over, the wide-eyed look of Aliyah didn't dampen her spirits in the slightest bit.

“Sab… I-I can't wear this in public!” She stuttered as Sabrina rolled her eyes, pulling out her own outfit next, which was just as revealing as Aliyah's. “Honey, at least try it on before you say no. Do I need to remind you that you promised to wear what I chose without complaint?” Her tone of voice was slightly playful, but she was being serious as well. She wanted Aliyah to see that there was no shame in showing off her body.

“Besides, it's not like we won't be the only ones dressed up. Eyes are going to be on you tonight, but for a good reason.” Sabrina waved her hands for Aliyah to get changed, while Sabrina went ahead and started stripping down.

She stared at the outfit in her hands before taking a deep breath. Sabrina was right, and it wasn't like she was going on her own dressed like this. After hesitating for a moment longer, she finally got changed. Though the outfit looked to be leather, the material was actually polyester, allowing it to stretch and fit around her body comfortably without being stiff. The only thing stiff was Aliyah's shoulders. Sabrina let out a low whistle as she nodded her head appreciatively.

“If I was into girls, Ali, I would be all over you tonight. I swear, you wear that better than I do!” Sabrina spun Aliyah around slowly to get a good look at her, the skirt was barely able to cover her rear, even with Aliyah trying to tug it back down. “Can I change my choice to the dress?” She asked sheepishly, while Sabrina grabbed the last pieces of the outfit, passing her the choker and thigh belt.

“Nope! But you can wear the dress next time instead. Don't worry, after a few drinks you'll relax.” Sabrina reassured her as she stepped into a pair of red bottom stilettos before pulling up the Uber app to ensure they would have a safe ride.

“You know I don't have a fake I.D. right? I can't get any drinks.” Aliyah grumbled as she clipped everything into place, while Sabrina couldn't help but laugh. Aliyah was so damn innocent at times, it was adorable, really. “Babes, if there's one thing I'm going to teach you tonight, it's that girls like us never buy our own drinks. Especially not when we look like this. Go put on some mascara and a red lip, our ride will be here in five.” Sabrina waved Aliyah off as she sat down on her bed, her own makeup had already been done before Aliyah had arrived. Once Aliyah was finished getting ready, Sabrina pulled her in close to snap a couple pictures for her Snapchat and Instagram stories.

Last edited:

And hence, that was what Sabrina had been meaning to tell Aliyah. College was a whole new different ball game as opposed to high school. There were much bigger fishes, in a much bigger pond sea. And UCB naturally has the prestige to attract some of the finest individuals from all around the world, all congregated in one densely packed institution. And the general population average from UCB as opposed to Oregon State would be noticeable. Aliyah had been given a taste of what the world had to offer. And college was like a buffet, with the better quality offering a range of more exquisite specimens to sample and savour. Benji wasn't that bad at all, and would have been able to pull himself at least a number of suitors. He belonged to the clique of popular ice hockey boys after all, that were often fawned over by the girls back in high school.

But Jason - he was a rarity, a one of a kind. What lies ahead for Aliyah, would be a battle of sentimental sweet memories against the appeal of mystery and extreme masculinity. Another question would be if Aliyah might find the latter too hot to handle and end up opting to settle for comfort, or if she would be able to take it in her stride and discover a new side of her that she would never in her previous life, imagine herself to be.

Benji's smile could be seen softly fading away when Aliyah warned that her schedule might be a lot more packed than it was anticipated. He admired her ambition. He really did. But there were times he wished she could just place them at the forefront of her considerations for a bit more. It all started with Aliyah's persistent desire to head to UCB, despite having an offer from Oregon State, and the fact that Benji did not manage to secure himself a place at UCB. At the same time, he knew it would be selfish of him to ask Aliyah to stay. That might effectively be a reason for them to come to a painful need to end their relationship. So settling for a long distance relationship was the best possible option for the both of them. At least Aliyah was willing to try.

"I suppose I can plan to come over to Cali more often when I get the chance to. It's only fair that the bulk of the commuting doesn't solely fall on you." Benji wishfully suggested. He was beginning to dread that now, it sounded like the four years ahead might well be rough to get through.
"I love you too. Do think about giving yourself some time for a breather once in a while and don't stretch yourself too much. I know you're an achiever. But you should also exercise some self-care, and dedicate some time into thinking and doing the things that make you happy." Benji said with a smile, and once they formally bit farewell, he blew a kiss right before Aliyah hung up the call.

The last bit of what he said, was a bit cryptic from Benji. He had quietly wished that she would take the hint, that by extension, the things that made her happy included him. But he wasn't even sure if she would actually be perceptive enough to interpret that message. Benji didn't want to come across as being pushy or clingy. But he found an increasing urge to make known his feelings that were beginning to well up within him. In the end, he could only bring himself to dropping vague messages of insinuation in the hopes that maybe, she would be able to pick them up and understand. Otherwise, avoidant Benji typically preferred not to confront.

And it was only after a minute of absolute silence did he realise that Aliyah just did something that she hadn't done in a while to him - by being the one who disconnected their call first.

"Sab... I-I can't wear this in public!"
"Honey, at least try it on before you say no. Do I need to remind you that you promised to wear what I chose without complaint?"
"Besides, it's not like we won't be the only ones dressed up. Eyes are going to be on you tonight, but for a good reason."

"It'll be an opportunity for you to make a good first impression to the people that matters even before the first day of the initiation. There are always going to be eyes everywhere. So you should always be on your finest." Sabrina paused, before she fumbled through her wide wardrobe, and then eventually settled for a sheer semi-translucent dress of matching black to go in theme with Aliyah. The length of it barely stopped under an inch beneath her butt frame. And it was almost certain that a slight bend was all it took to tease what laid beneath. Raunchy as her choice of wear was, it was still comparatively not as wild as Aliyah's. After all, she had intended for the night's spotlight to be on her.

"Girl, are you pretending that you haven't seen that?" Sabrina smirked, her finger gesturing in the direction of a black g-string that was placed quite a bit further away from the choker and thigh belt. The side strings were made of leather, which complemented her overall apparel. And the lingerie needed to be secured by two manual knots on each side, with actual diamonds tied to the ends of each string. The back of it consisted of a small floral weave.

"You know I don't have a fake I.D. right? I can't get any drinks."
"Babes, if there's one thing I'm going to teach you tonight, it's that girls like us never buy our own drinks. Especially not when we look like this. Go put on some mascara and a red lip, our ride will be here in five."

"You need to start appreciating just how perfect a body you've got, Ali. But you're not using it to your advantage. It is an asset, a weapon, for you to hold men at the proverbial gun point. When you do, oftentimes, all you need to do is ask, and you shall receive." Sabrina winked.

"The girls are heading out tonight."
"How'd you know?"
"Sab's got an insta post out."
"That girl is pretty cute. Who's that?"
"Some fresher apparently."
"Ah wait, that's the freshie that got into cheer, and Sab's her tutor innit?"

"Fresh meat." The group of four with a mix of third and senior year rugby boys, including vice-captain Roderick De Ligt, cheered at the sound of that. "Get dressed lads. Time to get to know some new faces." The lads didn't even need to try, for Sabrina had already given away their intended destination via the caption of her latest update.

The ride over to St. Regis Powerhouse - one of the newer clubs in town - didn't take more than fifteen minutes from ACO's frat house. The queue was immense that night. But after grabbing Aliyah by her wrist the moment they got out of the cab, Sabrina directed the fresher towards a non-existent VIP queue that was just around the bend, flashed a glittery card made of heavy weight metal, bearing the acronym A.C.O to the bouncer, and he stepped aside to allow the pair to proceed into the premise.

Aliyah had just been acquainted to another one of many benefits that members of the ACO enjoyed.

13447a83190b19a77cea12ea36279c51.jpg

The card had to be flashed twice, as Sabrina used it for a second time to get themselves in the VIP room of the club. The overall vibe of the VIP area was a notch more posh and swanky than the public dance floor. And it was a lot more spacious, only because entry to the area was regulated. There was none of that need to sandwich between bodies of 'plebians'. Just by looking around, the general aura of the people within the vicinity reeked of elitism.

It started with a double shot for each, before the pair danced for the next hour or so. Then, Sabrina leaned in to Aliyah as she tried to overcome the deafening bass that was blasting by the background. "Babe, my stomach isn't feeling right. I'm going to need to hit the washroom for a bit. You don't go straying too far, alright?" With that, Sabrina literally dashed towards the corridor. She was clearly in need of an urgent relief.

It was not more than a minute later, before Aliyah found herself being approached by four guys. One of them had a fairly familiar face. The rest of the three were unknowns, but each of them were certainly stand outs in their own right. One looked like the epitome of a jock, one of them was the group's much loved class clown, and the last was an Asian American. One similarity stood out across the entire group of four - they were built like bulls, much like how Jason was.

"Would you care for another glass, or a shot?" The present leader of the pack spoke. "I'm Roderick, by the way." The lad extended one hand for a shake, while the other, coolly resting against one side of her shoulders, pulling her in rather than reaching out to her. The smell of his cologne was overpowering and lethal, as if she just whiffed a shot of alcohol up her nose.

Roderick. Jason called him out during the socials right before Aliyah approached him two days back to start their fateful conversation. Roderick was Jason's right hand man. In the times Jason had to be absent, Roderick had always been the one to step up as Mr. Reliable.

Unbeknownst to Aliyah, Sabrina's stomach issue had been orchestrated.

Moments just before the girls arrived, Roderick had approached the bartender - one of their own who was working for the night. Such was the organisation, influence and grip of UCB Frat's underground illicit industry then extended into places beyond the college with their talons and tendrils. Roderick instructed the bartender-cum-frat mate to slip two separate effervescent tablets into whatever drinks that Sabrina and Aliyah would eventually order. One tablet was designed to throw the former off, whereas the latter, to receive the prized tablet that was one of the key driving forces of the flourishing business that was started by Jason - named the rhapsody.

The rhapsody was a specially concocted mix of dissolvable, that would creep into a consumer's bloodstream in a manner that was gradual and inconspicuous. Unlike the typical drugs used to spike drinks, the rhapsody doesn't impede a consumer's cognitive and physical functions. Instead, it enhances the senses, especially in the modalities of touch, smell, hearing and taste. It increases the baseline heart rate of individuals over time as if they had been jogging for miles, and causes slight breathlessness.

But most crucially, it rapidly peaks and surpasses typical production of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone levels in a consumer within a short space of time. And that manifests itself in the form of gradual heat simmering across the entire body - much like how excessive alcohol consumption causes a sense of minty burn across and beneath the skin, but without the cognitive impairment that comes with it. It takes roughly half an hour for the effect of the rhapsody to start kicking in, and another hour for it to come into full merciless force, and can easily last up to seven to eight hours, before it starts wearing off. All that, whether Aliyah was conscious of it or not, was starting to act on her entire frame.

Last edited:
Aliyah had been able to get away with declining Sabrina's first insistence on wearing some sort of sexy lingerie under her dress when she had gone on her date with Jason. She couldn't decline a second time, not when Sabrina insisted that 'it was part of the look'. Her outfit as a whole looked more like a lingerie set, her top was quite literally just a bra, but she wasn't able to complain too much when she saw Sabrina's sheer dress. It helped to comfort her knowing her body wouldn't be the only one on display, though Sabrina's outfit was far more tame and would be easier to hide under the dim lighting of a club.

When the pair pulled up to St. Regis Powerhouse, Aliyah couldn't help but groan at the sight of the line of people just waiting to get in. “Let's just go somewhere else, Sab, I don't feel like standing around all night.” Sabrina flashed her a cheeky smile as she stepped out of the Uber with Aliyah quite literally in tow by her wrist.

“We won't be, just trust me.” Sabrina laughed as she led the way around to another door, flashing a card to the bouncer, who didn't even hesitate to let them in. Aliyah's jaw dropped just the slightest bit, it was like watching a scene from a movie with how easily Sabrina made her way in and around the club. “Pinch me if I'm dreaming, there's no way this is real.” Though she had spoken quietly, she still heard Sabrina snort in response as she flashed the card one last time to get them into the VIP room.

“Just one of the many perks of ACO baby, make it through rush week and the first year and doors will be opening up for you like you couldn't imagine.” Though she knew she didn't necessarily need to continue selling ACO to Aliyah at this point since she agreed to rush it, she knew that by showing her some of the good that came out of it would only help draw Aliyah in more once things really got hard on her. Once they were inside the VIP room, Sabrina finally let her go, watching with an amused look as Aliyah looked around.

“Now smile, and I'm going to show you how girls like us get drinks.” She winked as she led Aliyah to the bar situation at the back of the room. While it wasn't nearly as crowded as the main area of the club, there was still a good amount of people in the VIP portion, even with it being a Sunday night. Sabrina slid up to a man seated at the bar, her hand traveling up his spine as she leaned in to whisper into his ear. In the blink of an eye, he lifted his hand, flagging the bartender down to get Sabrina a round of double shots of vodka before she was back with Aliyah, passing her shot over.

“What did you even say to him?” Aliyah asked as they tapped their glasses together lightly before tossing the liquor back.

“I just told him I had been eyeing him for a bit now and wanted to take him for a ride later on, but needed to loosen up first.” If Aliyah hadn't already swallowed what was in her mouth, she certainly would have choked. “I guess I should have seen that coming.” Sabrina laughed as she took the empty glass from Aliyah's hand, setting them on an empty table near some of the lounge seats to claim them before pulling Aliyah back towards the center of the room to dance.

“Yes, you should have, now remember! Tonight is about having fun!” Even with Sabrina's encouragement, it took her a little bit to truly relax. It was the first time in the last 48 hours that she didn't have a guy on her mind, but that wasn't the only thing stressing her out now, with classes looming over them. When she realized that Aliyah wasn't letting go just yet, Sabrina darted off for another round of shots. Maybe it was the atmosphere she was in, or the company she was with, but by the time she had her second drink, Aliyah was finally loosening up.

With the pulse of the bass vibrating through their bodies, it didn't take the pair long before they were moving together as if they had danced alongside each other for years. Sabrina's attitude was contagious, making her promise to bring Aliyah to her level seem far more realistic now than it had when she first sent the text. After dancing to several songs, Sabrina's movements were noticeably growing stiffer, before finally she leaned closer to Aliyah to explain she needed to run off.

“Oh wait! I'll… go with you.” Aliyah's sentence tapered off as Sabrina made a quick exit before even giving her a chance. Left alone she felt far more exposed, and with the heat that was working its way through her body, likely from the combination of dancing and alcohol, she felt it was best to give herself a breather until Sabrina came back. She had just started to make her way back to the emptied cushion area where they had discarded their empty glasses when she found her path interrupted by four large men.

If it wasn't for the fact that one of them looked slightly familiar, she wouldn't have hesitated to simply step around them and keep moving on her way, but the one who stood at the forefront of the group offered her another drink before introducing himself and pulling her closer. The feeling of his hand on her bare skin sent a noticeable shudder down her spine, far more aware of the size of him, of all of them, than she usually was. “I'm Aliyah, nice to meet you guys.” She forced a tight smile to her lips as she shook the extended hand in a light grip while quickly glancing over her shoulder to see if Sabrina might be coming back yet, but she had only just walked away.

“Roderick… you were with Jason the other day, right? At the social event that they did?” Aliyah turned her attention back to the men in front of her, looking at each one in turn as she tried her best to take small shallow breaths to avoid feeling as if she were drowning in the cologne. “I guess another drink wouldn't hurt, but I'm not here alone, my friend will be back in just a minute.” Though she hadn't done so right away, she finally took a small step further away from Roderick to try to create a bit of space while also hinting that she didn't want his arm around her.

She had been quick to piece together that they went to UCB, and if they knew Jason they probably weren't bad guys, but she didn't know them. That didn't mean Aliyah was against the idea of getting to know them but certainly didn't want to cause any misunderstandings, though she had to admit Roderick's touch had been a nice distraction from the heat building in her body.

Last edited:

Sabrina strutted around St. Regis like her dad owned the place, calling the shots even to a patron to get them their first drinks for the night, free of charge. It was becoming clear that being an ACO member was literally, an indication of high social status and standings. And one could wonder, just how far back ACO, or the frats in UCB has grind over the past years and even decade to get themselves to having such a level of influence in the present day.

"If you're an ACO girl, you're treated as royalty in Cali, babe." Sabrina just could not resist continuing to sell the idea and vision to her, despite her already agreeing to be a part of it. It was fast becoming like some sort of a brainwashing, propaganda scheme. In truth, Sabrina just simply wanted someone like Aliyah by her side. But her zeal could easily come across as having an agenda. But who could bear to criticise or chastise a fun, harmless bundle of endless energy like Sabrina?

The hour passed really quickly as the pair danced away, with all their present woes - predominantly Aliyah - tucked at the back of their minds. Before long, she found herself abandoned in the foreign wilderness after Sabrina needed to excuse herself for a moment, only to then have her first encounter with what was lurking within the woods.

"I'm Aliyah, nice to meet you guys."
"Roderick... you were with Jason the other day right? At the social event that they did?"

"Do you actually know my name? I'm flattered. Aliyah. Are you new around here?" Roderick spoke with a smile. He deliberately pretended that he didn't know her, deciding that the best course of action, was to play some bits of mind games with the new girl. Letting her know that he already knew her might well come across as a bit desperate, if not, stalker-ish. He wanted to establish a power dynamics between them, with him being up top.

When she took a step back, Roderick very naturally followed her. He had a legitimate reason for doing so. As much as he was aware that the girl might well be trying to put a distance between them, it was easy to make it seem like his re-approach was an attempt at battling his voice against the loud music, rather than being creepy or disrespectful. Roderick was cunning, and quick-witted like that. His large palm, along with his slightly calloused fingers, rested against her bare back, hooking her back in to speak into her ear. His granite firm chest wrapped in no more than a body hugging black V-neck T-shirt, pressed against her front - he felt very much like Jason.

"We usually know the people around here and it's easy to spot new faces. Hence why we decided to come over for a meet and greet." Rod shouted at point blank range, trying to make sure she got the message. If there was any silver lining to her previous attempt at making more space for herself, it was that she had been partially successful in doing so, by freeing her peripherals a little more from the rest of the other three guys.

"I guess another drink wouldn't hurt, but I'm not here alone, my friend will be back in just a minute."

"Is she? The more the merrier it is, then." Rod smiled, undeterred. Obviously, he knew she was going to be taking some time. And even if Sabrina does return, he could figure something if he wanted to. "I don't suppose she will say no to a sponsored drink as well?"

"It's loud out here, let's go somewhere where it is easier to talk."
With that, Roderick swiftly ushered Aliyah away from the open VIP hall, with his one hand that pressed her back firmly to lead her towards the direction of a side corridor. The place was dim lit - not like the club as a whole was any much brighter. But the stretch they were walking along was comparatively darker, and strangely, more peaceful, as the sound of music got progressively muffled the more they walked away from the main scene.

IMage-cocktail-3.jpg
They eventually arrived at an empty aisle that consisted of a line of neon lit standing tables.

"This place is good." Rod smiled, guiding Aliyah to one of the more centralised tables, before two other lads gradually joined them up on both sides. "So who are you, and what are you?" Rod started the ball rolling by allowing the new girl to quickly introduce herself.

The last guy didn't arrive until quite a bit later. And when it did, he returned with five pints of beer on a tray, and began distributing one pint to each. "Alright lads and girl. Let's start the night with the waterfall."

"The waterfall is a thing around here, in which you down a pint within a minute. Those who fail to finish within the minute will have to do a forfeit." The group jester chimed. The way he carried himself was cool and composed. At the same time, he gave off that sort of vibe that he just couldn't be arsed about taking things too seriously. And, he almost always had got a trademark grin on his face that was very uniquely him. "I'm Darius by the way."

Aliyah wasn't given much of a chance to stamp her foot into the flow of things. If she wanted to do so, she had to bolden up, and fast, to make her opinions known. Because things were moving rapidly. At the same time, it seemed like that was just how the party culture was like between the guys, or even the greater UCB in general, as they seemed to be playing things out really spontaneously and seamlessly. It was like they had done this countless of times before, and they were simply just going through the motions of a standard nights-out routine.

With that, the guys began to gobble down on their respective pints, once Rod set the timer on his phone running, expecting Aliyah to follow suit. Perhaps he could blame it on the pre-drinks, but Roderick very naturally hooked an arm around Aliyah's waist with his other free hand while he downed his beer, pulling her petite form to his, as she could feel the rigid side profile of his V-shaped torso against one side of her hour glass figure. It did not feel like it was done in a tasteless and perverse manner. Rather, it was more like Rod and the boys were being extremely cordial, and had no qualms calling and fitting her in as one of their own.

Under the influence of alcohol, it was easier to give the benefit of the doubt that their physical approach was an acceptable social etiquette.

The rhapsody was highly reactive with alcohol. Like the application of water over dry-ice to induce smoke, along with the preceding fizzling chemical reaction, consumption of alcohol would cause the ingredients within a consumer's bloodstream to sizzle. This would come in a form of a quick flush of heated, minty sensation spreading rapidly across the body, that came in tandem with wherever the alcohol flowed and could reach. The sense of touch would be highly amplified to the point of inducing a sensation of bizarre tingle on the nerves, that could feel strangely... pleasurable. A firm enough contact could possibly induce a brief uncontrollable muscle contraction and shivers, thanks to the heightened sensitivity to touch, which could result in a burst of involuntary activity throughout the wider nervous network.

Last edited:

“I wouldn't exactly say I know your name, I just heard Jason say it the other day, is all.” Roderick's smile was heart stopping charming, the kind of smile that made a girl weak in her knees and willing to say or do anything to keep that expression on his face. Aliyah's cheeks had already been flushed from the dancing and heat, but that rosey pink deepened as she quickly darted her eyes away. “Yeah, I just finished out my first week.”

She had made her attempt to place more space between the two of them, but he simply pulled her right back in, pulling her even closer than the first time, prompting her to lift her hands to his abdomen as though she might push him away from her as he leaned in closer. Aliyah's eyes fluttered as she sucked in a quiet breath, thankful for the pounding bass to cover the sound as her fingers felt what was very clearly the defined muscles of his abdomen. If she had been braver, she might've let her hands roam, but she didn't dare move an inch other than flinching just the slightest bit as he quite loudly explained why they had approached her.

“So basically you guys are just a group of straight arrow students, coming to do your neighborly duty to say hi to the new girl?” Aliyah's words were mostly sarcastic, though the smile on her lips would show she was joking around. She wasn't naive enough to think that was the only reason she had been approached, not after having turned down several other attempts from guys while Sabrina had still been present. But she was naive enough to believe that her drink hadn't been tampered with, and that because she was out in public, she had nothing to worry about.

There should have been warning bells sounding inside of her head as Roderick led her away from the main room with a firm hand on her back, not giving her much time to even consider if she wanted to go along with them or not. Her steps were hesitant as he first started to move, but the hand at her back felt more encouraging rather than forceful, so she really didn't see the harm in tagging along. Her phone was tucked securely into the waistband of her skirt so she would know the moment Sabrina reached out for her so she could tell her where she had gone.

She had noticed it when they first approached her, but all four men were incredibly attractive. Though she had no intentions of trying to add more to her social plate than she already had, she couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend a bit of time with guys like this. As the hallway darkened, Aliyah had to rely on Roderick to truly lead the way, her eyes had only barely gotten used to the dim club lighting. It almost felt as if with how dark the hall was that the club wanted to keep this area a secret. The music blasting in the main room was nothing more than a low hum of background noise as they reached their destination, the room lit solely from the tables, which helped keep the room rather shrouded.

“What am I?” Aliyah repeated with a slight laugh as her eyes danced between Roderick and the two remaining guys. For a lot of people, being the center of attention was nerve wracking, but Aliyah thrived on those moments. Not in the way Sabrina would want her to, but she didn't try to shy away. “I'm just a fresher girl from up north who managed to work her way onto the cheer team. There isn't much to tell, really. I've got a younger sister who wants to come to UCB after she graduates in a couple of years, and a boyfriend who couldn't come to UCB.” She shrugged her shoulders, unlike with Jason she was far quicker to mention Benji this time around, though she wasn't trying to make an impression on these guys like she had been with Jason. Eventually, the fourth guy returned, bringing along beers for everyone. Though she had never been big on drinking beer before, she couldn't exactly turn down a free drink, but as he proposed that they start with the waterfall, she frowned in confusion.

Luckily it seemed that one of them had noticed her expression, so she was grateful that someone was willing to explain to her what a waterfall was, though her brows rose in clear surprise as she listened to Darius. “A pint in a minute? I'm sure it's a breeze for you guys, that hardly seems fair to me.” Though she was making complaints, there was no whine in her voice. She was highly competitive and wouldn't turn a challenge down, even if she knew she couldn't do it. Despite her complaints, Aliyah still took hold of the handle of her glass like the other guys were doing while Rod set up the timer on his phone up.

The moment he hit start, everyone lifted their glasses and started drinking. Under normal circumstances, she would have grimaced the moment the beer touched her tongue, but she pushed that from her mind quickly. Despite her being a small thing, she wasn't doing too poorly, she had already got her glass less than half way when Rod snaked his arm around her waist to pull her in close to his side. The sudden contact wasn't what threw her off, it was the way sparks skittered across her skin everywhere he touched. The sensation caused her to gasp, something that would have been fine, if it wasn't for the liquid in her mouth.

Aliyah had to quickly pull her pint away, setting it back down on the table as she coughed against the burn while tears sprang to life in her eyes. She wiped carefully at her chin to catch any stray drops of beer before turning a playful glare on Rod once the timer sounded. “That was dirty, is that how you play in your matches too?” Despite her clear teasing tone of voice, anyone who didn't have a fun and open personality would easily take offense to her words. Rod reminded her a lot of Jason, which was why she couldn't help but tease and taunt. He was very direct and in-charge, the biggest difference being that Rod was more physical than Jason had been.

Despite her having a chance to catch her breath from dancing, she had noticed that the heat that was building in her body hadn't died off. It was easy enough to blame the alcohol for it, especially as chugging half a pint only worsened it. It felt like every inch of her body was on high alert, the weight, and warmth of Rod's arm and body against her own would have usually been a subconscious feeling, but she was keenly aware of him now. She could feel every subtle twitch in his fingers, the way his ribs would expand with each breath, causing him to press against her just the slightest bit.

She had been drunk before, sure she was getting a little tipsy by this point, but this wasn't like that at all. Aliyah told herself that it was likely because of everything Sabrina had told her that now she was starting to become more aware of the men around her. The idea would have sounded ridiculous enough to make her laugh, if that wasn't exactly what was happening to her now

Last edited:

"So basically you guys are just a group of straight arrow students, coming to do your neighborly duty to say hi to the new girl?"

"I'm just a fresher girl from up north who managed to work her way onto the cheer team. There isn't much to tell really. I've got a younger sister who wants to come to UCB after she graduates in a couple years, and a boyfriend who couldn't come to UCB."

The first few conversational exchanges usually contain a lot of nuances and telltale signs. Senior boys like Rod and gang, and even Jason had been around the college dating scene long enough to read situations like that with admirable precision and finesse. And the vibe Aliyah was giving out was that she was mildly intrigue in them, and happy to entertain. She seemed to relish in a banter, which all points to things being positive for a start. It was enough for Rod to understand that Aliyah hasn't entirely shut the door out on them, despite her claim that she had come with a friend, and her subsequent claim that she had a boyfriend. With a glass half full mentality, the fact that she was playing along meant that the girl was still worth pursuing for the night, if the right buttons were pressed.

Consuming the rhapsody doesn't mean the target becomes a sitting duck for predators. Some work still needs to be done to coax the prey into submission. After all, their cognitive functions are left unaffected. But the rhapsody is a powerful tool that can help to wrap the consumer around one's finger. Like a piano that can be capable of producing the most symphonic of tunes only by a skilled pianist, the pill needed to be used by someone who knew how to play and harness the advantage it can bring to the player - someone who knows how to touch, where to touch (the button), literally, and metaphorically.

And like Jason, Rod knew the game all too well. The waterfall was but a mere distraction. Rhapsody and his touches, were the real game that Aliyah was pit to play against.

"A pint in a minute? I'm sure it's a breeze for you guys, that hardly seems fair to me."

"Everyone starts off a novice. But practice makes perfect. I'm sure you'll have ample opportunities in your next few years to get yourself acquainted and used to big loads like that in no time." Darius put in a word of comfort. "Also, don't despair. Once you come to realise that some guys just can't seem to get pass the minute mark, no matter how much they try, you can just blame it all on nature that life is just simply unfair." Guys being guys, especially for the dark guy, he could not help but make mischievous attempts at subtle innuendos, that Darius was just all too fond of. And he said it with such nonchalance, it was as if he was unaware. But people who had been around Darius long enough would know that it was classic Darius. That was why he elicited chuckles from the rest of the lads. Whether Aliyah was able to pick up on that, was entirely dependent on her level of perceptiveness and awareness.

The lads were pleasantly delighted that Aliyah was sporting enough to play along with their game, despite the apparent disadvantage. That was telling of her attitude and willingness to take up challenges even if it seemed like she was handicapped. Having said that, it was just a seemingly harmless drinking game, which wasn't exactly strenuous nor nerve wrecking. But at least it was a start, of uncovering the character beneath the face of Aliyah.

Forty five seconds into the challenge, Aliyah was just about two thirds done with her pint. It was an admirable progress for someone who was taking on the waterfall for the first time, even though if she were to continue with her existing pace, she would still end up losing. That was not to say there was a possibility that she might attempt a surprise last ditched attempt at a your-life-depends-on-it sprint to make a come back that none of the lads would expect.

But any hope of that happening was dashed, when Rod pulled her in. In his defense, he hadn't attempted that to throw Aliyah off, and that it was done more so because it felt right and socially acceptable with the spontaneous air of camaraderie lingering. But since she accused Roderick of doing what he did as an attempt at playing dirty, it was just simply more fun to play along with the assumption that it was indeed, a deliberate attempt.

"You naive little thing. You'll come to realise in time that playing dirty is all part of the strategic game. Professional foul, is that they call it. If you think that was dirty, wait till you find out what happens behind the scenes." Again, Darius was subtly insinuating, playing with double meaning. And in all honestly, it was forgivable if Aliyah wasn't able to catch wind of that without any experience or context about what life in UCB's frat entailed, since she had only be around for just over a week. But that didn't mean he could not enjoy that bit of innuendo with the rest of the lads. It was a nights-out after all, the perfect setup for such play to happen.

And as predicted, all four guys finished within the minute, but not Aliyah.

"Forfeit! forfeit! forfeit!"

The group gleefully chanted in unity.

"Lap dance for the vice-captain, without panties on. It's his birthday."

pngtree-an-green-leather-couch-in-the-dark-picture-image-2696383.png
The group wooed and wowed at the suggestion, which came out of nowhere from the Asian. "Look at the silent one talk. He doesn't speak often. But when he does, he is one fucking sage!" The whole group seemed to be in agreement to the suggested forfeit, before all eyes turned to the girl. The implicated Roderick in particular, seemed to have no qualms with the Asian's suggestion. He was calm, slowly walking away to then plop himself down by the centre of a luxe black leather sofa that was situated on the other side of the neon-lit aisle, then comfortably sprawling his legs apart.

"It's all fun and games. And don't worry, Aliyah. What happens in this aisle, stays in this aisle." The beer bearer chimed in with a smile on his face, emphasizing how they were pretty much the only people around in the immediate vicinity.
"We'll likely be seeing each other a lot in the year ahead. You seem cool. We would love for you to join us along in any of our future hangouts, and sure as hell don't wanna go risk breaking what little trust you might have in us."

"Ironic. I said that, and I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Bentley."

"Daniel."

Last edited:

As Darius spoke reassuringly when she voiced her complaint about the pint, she truly wouldn't have picked up on his innuendos if it wasn't for the fact that the others chuckled around them. Her eyes narrowed just the slightest bit as she pieced it all together before her expression relaxed as she glanced down at her beer. “It's a good thing I'm a girl and not a guy then. Getting past the minute mark hasn't ever been a problem before, but I think today will break that record.”

As she watched the time run out, Aliyah watched as one after the other set their glass down, all before the minute had run out of time. Darius had even finished in enough time to give her a little jab. Her playful glare was quick to turn from Rod to Darius as he called her a naive little thing. “If it's all part of 'the strategic game' doesn't that mean you aren't actually winning? Since you're using other methods to get to the win rather than your own skill.” Of course, she had no idea that his words weren't simply pertaining to the drinking game that she had no chance of winning.

She didn't like to lose, but she wasn't the kind who got angry at a loss either, so when the boys all started to chant, she rolled her eyes with the hint of a smile. The moment the fourth guy finally spoke up, her smile was quick to fade. “You're joking.” Aliyah stared at the Asian man with wide eyes, looking like a deer caught in headlights as he offered up a suggestion for her forfeit. He was clearly not joking as Rod pulled his arm away from her waist.

Roderick carried himself confidently to the leather couch, as if he already knew that Aliyah wouldn't back down from the little task she had been given after losing. Yet no one was pressuring her to do it. In fact, she felt as if she tried to turn the forfeit down she might even be able to get away with it, though there would be no doubt that she would be met with disappointment. Her uncertainty was clear as she hesitated while the blonde who had brought the beers reassured her that nothing would be leaving this little area of theirs. She wasn't sure how confident she was he was telling the truth, but it was still nice to hear regardless.

“Well, thanks for the half compliment I guess, but that's all assuming I would want to keep hanging out in the future. Though keeping this between us would go a long way toward me leaning more towards trusting you all.” She could practically hear Sabrina in her head as she glanced towards Rod, who was still waiting patiently. Just let go and have some fun. Live a little. Who knows what else you might be missing out on?

Aliyah finally pulled her phone out from the side of her skirt, setting it down on the neon table beside her partially finished beer, before glancing at Daniel. “But the panties are staying on, not like it'll make a difference anyway.” She was already pushing her limits further than she ever had before, maintaining some form of control was necessary.

She had grown up taking dance classes as a kid before moving on to cheerleading, moving her body to a beat whether it was one she could hear or not was easy for her. This was just another performance she was putting on. She wasn't religious at all, but as she walked around the table to move over to Rod, she found herself praying that she didn't make a fool of herself and that Bentley was telling the truth about this never leaving this space.

Aliyah stopped once she was just barely between Rod's legs, bending herself at the waist slowly as she cupped his cheek in her right hand while her left traveled slowly down his chest. With how tight her skirt was, she knew that it was straining against her hips, barely teasing the men behind her as she gave Rod her sweetest smile.
“Happy birthday.” She whispered as her fingers dipped below his navel, but stopped just short of reaching his pants before she stood back up straight. Her hips rolled to the sound of the beat that could barely be heard down the hall as she rotated herself around until her back was facing Rod.

She kept her movements slow and smooth, never trying to rush, despite the fact that her hands had been shaking before she started to move. Just like everything else she did in life, she wanted to do it right, and a lap dance wasn't too different from dancing with a guy on the floor. As she moved her body down she didn't simply seat herself in his lap, rather, she teased a few times as if she might change her mind, moving her body back up before finally settling herself down. Her hands ran from his knees to his thighs with her nails digging in just the slightest bit to be felt through the fabric of his pants as her back arched occasionally to let her roll her hips deeper, grinding herself against Rod like it was the most normal thing to do in the world.

It was truly easy to simply lose herself in the moment, feeling his body underneath her own gave her just the slightest hint into finally understanding what Sabrina had been trying to tell her. She had been holding herself back, tonight was the perfect night to simply let things happen naturally.

After a few minutes, Aliyah stood back up slowly, turning on her heels back to face Rod as she leaned into him again, this time planting her right knee into the cushion beside his hip as she ran her fingers through his hair. She didn't wait as long to tease him this time as her left leg slid onto the couch, but she hovered rather than dropping back to his lap. She could feel the way her skirt shifted against her thighs the moment she straddled Rod, her rear had been nothing more than a tease this whole time, but the moment she sat down the fabric was going to slip up and expose far more of herself than she had planned.

With how dim the lighting in their section was, she wasn't sure if Roderick could tell just how red her face had become, but her breathing was heavier as she kept her hips moving as if she wasn't internally debating on what to do.

Last edited:

"It's a good thing I'm a girl and not a guy then. Getting past the minute mark hasn't ever been a problem before, but I think today will break that record."

"Getting past the minute mark was never a problem for any of us here either. The better question would be, how long would it take to finish the job? I reckon it is about an hour on average at least. And we have not touched on outliers yet." The fact that Aliyah decided to just go along with the flow instead of showing any signs of disdain, emboldened Darius to cheekily carry on with the theme with absolute casualness. What he just did, was essentially the kind of viable random topic that the boys often discussed amongst themselves, uncensored. And if Aliyah was ever going to be a new regular hang out as one of their clique of four five, it was something that she had to get used to, to be able to speak their lingo, and not take offence, nor feel disgusted with what the lads take to be a safe space for them to express their innermost frat boy disposition, and just simply not taking things too seriously.

"If it's all part of 'the strategic game' doesn't that mean you aren't actually winning? Since you're using other methods to get to the win rather than your own skill."

"If you went to a competition and you won a gold medal, do people remember you many years on for the little fouls you made during the competition, or that you were that year's champion?"

"Nobody remembers about the process. It's all about the end goal - because that is all the matters. At the very top sporting level, having the skills is not enough. If you wanna stand out, you need to be street smart, think out of the box, and try to steer things to your advantage."

"You'll understand what I mean once you get into the thick of college culture, and by the extension, the adult world. Be a Ned Stark, and you'll be trampled upon. It's a dog eat dog world, baby."
Bentley just had to pull a Game of Thrones reference, and hoped she understood the message. And there was truth in his words. Nice guys finish last was a saying that did not come out of nowhere. "It applies to any games, and even all other aspects of life, this drinking game included." He concluded his message with a wink, before suggesting shortly after that he and the lads quite like how the night was going with Aliyah, and their receptiveness to the possibility of the night not being the first and the last of their interactions. They didn't even speak about it amongst themselves. It was just Bentley who was talking. But it seemed like there was a telepathic understanding between the lads, their body languages hinted of their agreement, and that they seemed to be able to speak on each others' behalf.

"Well thanks for the half compliment I guess, but that's all assuming I would want to keep hanging out in the future. Though keeping this between us would go a long way toward me leaning more towards trusting you all."

"We choose our battles wisely, baby. You are a cheerlead material. I can feel it. We're sophomores, and will still be around at least for the next year or two. The last thing we wanna do, is to offend a potential captain of one of the biggest sporting clubs of UCB." Darius nudged Aliyah with an elbow on her other side that was not already being taken up by Rod. It was clear, they were vibing enough to be chummy with the girl.

"It's a difficult world out here. It's very important to find people you can trust. And even if you think you found someone like that, always, always, be on your toes. Nothing is for certain, nor will they be forever."

"Wise words, Professor." Rod paused, then turning to Ali. "He is telling you that you can't trust him either, or any of us for that matter. But at least Daniel is being honest. We all try to be honest. And you'll find that it's something many people in the frats lack." Roderick spoke after he was certain he was comfortable by the sofa. "We pray that your instincts will guide you to make the right choices in your time ahead in UCB."

The group laughed when Aliyah tried to make a stand for herself by insisting that her panties stayed on. It was a bit like a cub roaring, which was apt because Aliyah was literally quite petite. That made it seem cute. The guys simply shrugged their shoulders. They supposed they were willing to come to a compromise since it was their first time out, and decided to go easy on her, for now.

"Happy birthday."

Roderick had his eye brow raised, when Aliyah eventually decided she was game enough. But that was not what that surprised him - It was how serious she was taking her forfeit that did so.

Aliyah was definitely not a novice. The way she threaded her fingers down his form made it seem like she knew what she was doing - teasing -, pulling away right at the very last moment. He was almost convinced she was going to proceed further down south and get the forfeit done and dusted as soon as possible. But no. It looked like she was going to take her time and enjoy the moment instead, since she was at it.

Aliyah was a natural vixen; Whoever was Aliyah's 'boyfriend', must be really lucky, if he was able to get a lap dance of such sensuality out of her; Had she even done that for her 'boyfriend' before?; Was this how she was like with other random guys, despite the fact that she had outrightly admitted she was taken? What was her motive for doing so? Those different thoughts coursed through the minds of all the four guys as they watched her strut her thing.

Most importantly, they all thought she was moving her body like a fucking goddess.

She had been rolling and grinding her form against Rod for a mere five minutes. But it felt like a god damn eternity. Roderick's legs were completely tensed, flexing while he held his breath whenever she dragged her fingers along the length of his thighs. His legs would man spread further each time she dragged up closer and closer to his crotch, only to shiver and let out a huge exhale whenever she pulled away.

Aliyah had already done enough in just five minutes to get the guys wondering and tremendously intrigued about how she might be like in bed. And for the whole time, every time her barer torso brushed against his chiseled frame, a wave of tingles would erupt on every nerve end of her skin that touched against the man.

When Aliyah finally mounted on top of him, his chest was already heaving very heavily. His breaths were slow, but very deliberate. The moment she straddled firmly against him, a soft wave of 'oooohhs' and cat calls came from behind her from the voices of the other three guys.

ezgif-com-crop.webp
Roderick's eyes were telling. He was thoroughly enjoying her treat for him. It was also when he decided that he could contain the heat no longer. Blame it on Aliyah's fault for treating the forfeit like her life depended on it.

ezgif-com-crop.gif
Without warning, Roderick brazenly helped himself to Aliyah's firm bubble ass, each of his large palms grabbing on each side of her ass cheeks to cup a moment of feel, then, pinning her down to him, if she was not already firmly straddled upon his lap. Next, two firm hard spanks landed on each side of her rear, eliciting a loud smack that was audible enough to beat the sound of the background music.

And again.

And again.

Roderick pulled Aliyah in with his dominant right hand running through her hair by the back of her head, until her ear was positioned beside his lips, and whispered into them.

"Can you feel it?"
"Can you feel what you are doing to me?"

"Your birthday gift was amazing."
"You have made me very, very hard."

"So I'm gonna return you the favour for making me feel so good, for you deserve a big tip."
"But first..."

Without warning, Roderick's fingers, which had been scouting the regions beneath her skirt the whole time, reached for the ends on both sides of her leathery g-string, and then nimbly unworked the knots. Bold like that, he had no regrets whatsoever, truly testing her boundary the furthest he had gone so far, now that the premise of a certain trust had been established. Within just a split second, he had slipped her lingerie off from her, as the leathery texture grazed against her womanhood when it slid away, before he tossed it away onto the ground. That was met by a wave of cheers from the lads behind.

"... the birthday boy insists." Roderick ended his whisper with a playful nibble against her earlobe. At the same time, he started to gyrate his hips, causing a certain massive bulge to friction against the length of her bare cunt, left and right, up and down. His fingers tips, started grazing from her calves, taking a pit stop by her knee caps to make a few rounds around it, before filtering in towards her inner thighs, ticklishly threading, dangerously converging closer and closer towards her bare orifice.

Aliyah's brows rose as she laughed softly, surprised to have so easily and quickly found another person she could mess around with in Darius. “I haven't ever timed myself before, wouldn't that just be weird? And an hour? Really? I knew guys liked to brag and talk a big game, but you really ought to keep it a bit more realistic.” It almost sounded as if she was trying to warn him, but she was simply playing along until her attention was taken by Bentley again.

“I don't know, call me inexperienced if you want, but that's just not how I see things. Because there are going to be people who remember the process, it might not be as many who remember the results, but it boils down to who matters more to you. The many; who you likely don't know at all or maybe just in passing. Or the few; who are likely your closest friends, teammates, or even family. I would rather impress the few and have a clean conscience than make the many proud at the end of the day.” Aliyah shrugged her shoulders before crossing her arms over her chest.

“By the way, Ned Stark was one of the most beloved characters even after his death. I wouldn't exactly say he was trampled on, he was simply outfoxed in a place he wasn't familiar with. If Robert Baratheon had stayed alive, Ned would have had a completely different ending.” She felt as if she could go back and forth all night on their different point of view, it was definitely interesting to hear how someone who had been at the school for a while thought, which just made her curious to know how he might've felt when he was a freshman too.

Aliyah grinned as Darius nudged her with his elbow, sure he might've just been saying things she wanted to hear, but it still made her feel good to hear someone else thought she might be cheer lead potential as well. “Wow, from a half compliment to straight-up flattery. Pretty soon, you guys are going to give me whiplash.” Her grin softened just the slightest bit when Daniel spoke up again, and as her lips parted, Rod beat her to it.

She frowned just the slightest bit as she looked between Roderick and Daniel. “That's a pretty cynical way to look at things, isn't it? I mean, why bother being honest if you're saying I can't trust you? I know there are people who will use your trust for their own gain, but if you're constantly looking at everyone like that, you're going to end up becoming paranoid.” Though even as she said it, her mind immediately went to Sabrina. She was giving the older blonde a lot to hold against her, maybe it was time to start backing off a bit?

When Aliyah made her stance that she kept her panties on, the last thing she expected was to make anyone laugh, let alone all of them. If the room had been brighter, the flush to her cheeks would have been apparent. Luckily though, no one made a sound as she started dancing for Rod, save for the sounds of his heavy breathing while she teased him. There was a ghost of a smirk on her lips, seeing for the first time what Sabrina had meant when she had told her that her body was a weapon.

Even in her moment of hesitation as she tried to decide whether to lower herself onto his lap again or not, Aliyah felt a surge of pride at the look in Roderick's eyes. Would he, or any of the others for that matter, believe her if she were to admit she had never done anything like this before? She was simply reenacting what she had seen in movies before and had no idea it could actually work. She had just made up her mind to put an end to the dance here when his hands captured her rear in a firm, unyielding grip before pulling her down to him, eliciting a sharp gasp from her at the sudden contact.

As his hands lifted from her rear, she thought for just a moment that he had simply been trying to tease her and was letting her go, until his hands returned with a bit of force as he gave her ass a solid smack. Aliyah's body lurched just the slightest bit as her thighs tightened on either side of Rod's hips, each spank causing her to squirm on his lap as the biting sting was almost immediately replaced with a sharp ripple of pleasure that pooled between her legs.

By the time he pulled her in closer to him, she was breathless and the bulge beneath her wasn't the only thing she could feel. Her g-string was damp, and every little twitch that caused her hips to move only made the sensation that much more noticeable.
“I-I don't need the favor returned.” She tripped over her words as her eyes threatened to close, unable to truly focus with each wave of pleasure that followed his fingers. Somewhere in the dim fog that was starting to cloud her mind, she realized where he was headed, which helped her to snap out of the trance she had been in.

Wait wait wait!” But it was already too late. By the time she had started to speak up, he had already undone the knots and tossed the g-string aside with ease. Those short shallow breaths she had been taking earlier returned, faster now, as Rod nibbled on her earlobe. Her fingers at his shoulders tightened their grip as if she was holding on for dear life, and she practically was with the way her head was spinning. Each rotation of his hips was threatening to push her reason further and further away, as she sank her teeth into her bottom lip to muffle the sound of a soft moan.

“T-This is crossing a line, I-I should really go now.” She pushed against his shoulders but not nearly with all of her strength while his fingertips grazed her inner thighs. Never before had she felt so incredibly conflicted in her life. There was the rational side of her that was warning her to get up and walk away, but there was the irrational side of her that was melting at the near overload of sensations Rod was giving her, making her curious to know if this felt good, how good would it feel if his fingers stopped teasing her or if his pants weren't in the way.

It was ironic that she had joked with Darius about guys bragging and talking a big game when that was basically what she was doing too. In just a matter of minutes she had experienced several new firsts between the lap dance and the spanks, and just like with Jason, she was scared of letting herself go. The difference between this time and the date she had gone on? Rod's touch was coaxing that heat to burn hotter, while also seeming to offer a way to put it at ease. But this didn't feel like the same lustful desire she felt with Jason, this almost felt more desperate. The hotter she became, the more she wanted someone, anyone to help her.

Aliyah's shoulders trembled, and while she had been keeping herself as still as possible on his lap ever since Rod had pulled her g-string off, she couldn't stop her hips from moving in tandem with his own to help heighten the sensation.
“Roderick, please.” Her bottom lip quivered as she whined softly, her hands had stopped pushing against his shoulders and instead wrapped around him in a loose hold. The desperation in her voice was clear, especially as she kept moving her hips, trying to forget that they weren't alone.

How easily her proud and almost confident attitude had crumbled. The facade she had put on was giving way to the more innocent side of her that she had been trying to hide. She had put a stop to Jason's advances, though it had been unintentional, so why couldn't she do the same with Rod? She wasn't nearly drunk enough to be able to blame the alcohol for the fact that she had stopped pushing against him. He was just as assertive as Jason had been, maybe even more so, given their current position and the atmosphere. It was something subtle she had noticed she took a liking to almost immediately; a guy taking charge of the situation rather than deferring to her like Benji almost always did.

Last edited:

"I haven't ever timed myself before, wouldn't that just be weird? And an hour? Really? I knew guys liked to brag and talk a big game but you really ought to keep it a bit more realistic."

That elicited a wave of laughter from the guys. They looked more like they were amused at how Aliyah was speaking like her belief was a matter of fact. "A'right, you're right. Words don't mean a thing and it's the action that counts. You've got four years in college to decide for yourself if I was lying to you. Maybe we should even put a bet on it, if you're down."

"I don't know, call me inexperienced if you want but that's just not how I see things. Because there are going to be people who remember the process, it might not be as many who remember the results but it boils down to who matters more to you. The many; who you likely don't know at all or maybe just in passing. Or the few; who are likely your closest friends, teammates, or even family. I would rather impress the few and have a clean conscience than make the many proud at the end of the day."

"By the way, Ned Stark was one of the most beloved characters even after his death. I wouldn't exactly say he was trampled on, he was simply outfoxed in a place he wasn't familiar with. If Robert Baratheon had stayed alive Ned would have had a completely different ending."

The rest of the three lads were trying their mightiest not to burst out into laughter, as they were definitely trying to hold it in, watching Bentley and Aliyah nerd it out. One common unspoken thought that the boys came to conclude, was that Aliyah was definitely the sort of girl who truly believed in playing the role of a knight in shiny armour, an advocate of virtues and righteousness. They were engaged in a philosophical debate that had no clear right and wrong. Only time will tell if the masses were right, or that Aliyah's contrasting belief was anything worth practicing. "If Robert had stayed alive. Think the key word is if. You play the game based on the cards that you've drawn to your hands, so you don't really get to dictate the terms of the game and have to improvise, if you wanna survive."

"For fuck sake, can you two do that debate at the Media Club or something? Or you guys didn't realise you are at the wrong club?" Rod spoke with a tone of exasperation, arms raised in the air from the sofa he was sat, before Darius casually put out his compliment to Aliyah.

"Wow, from a half compliment to straight-up flattery. Pretty soon you guys are going to give me whiplash."

"We speak our minds freely around here. We judge and criticise too, as hard as we compliment. You'll come to realise that if you hang out with us long enough." It was then that Aliyah was being given a lesson of the group's view on interpersonal relationships.

"That's a pretty cynical way to look at things, isn't it? I mean, why bother being honest if you're saying I can't trust you? I know there are people who will use your trust for their own gain, but if you're constantly looking at everyone like that you're going to end up becoming paranoid."

"We're just being realistic. People change, for whatever reason. Oftentimes, it's down to selfishness and self-interests. You'll be lucky to be able to find someone whom you can trust wholeheartedly. But the fact is that, people like that are hard to come by. You can't possibly think it is all rainbows and unicorns out in this world, right? It's nice and it's ideal. But put your faith too liberally in people, and you'll end up getting yourself hurt, and then you'll have to go pick yourself up." The Asian felt a compelling need to impart his take.

"Fuck me, Bentley and Daniel. I'm gonna have to be thinking twice the next time I want to ask you guys out!" Darius burst out laughing as he concurred with the absurdity of the way the night was going.

Roderick was quite glad that things eventually moved back on track, when Aliyah began her little routine - this was what a night's out was supposed to be. When he did eventually get hold of her five minutes later after she straddled upon him, he grinned, when he caught sight of her gasping to his first contact. It was alluring.

"I-I don't need the favor returned."

It wasn't an outright no. That was all it took to encourage the vice-captain to up the ante. Instead of backing off, he lashed a couple more spanks against her toned butt frame, just to reconfirm if she truly meant that she 'doesn't need the favor returned'. But all that he heard, were sharp inhales that came after every spank that he landed against her rear.

"Wait wait wait!"
"T-This is crossing a line, I-I should really go now."

But there was barely any physical resistance coming from her. She did try to push him away on his chest. But it was less than half-hearted. It was clear that her mind and body were in conflicting stances, and the end effort was the reflection of the middle ground. He wasn't convinced through her action that she meant what she said about needing to leave. Rod found no reason to back off as far as his interest was concern, so his only course of action, was to press on. So if Aliyah really wanted to put an end to things, it was up to her, and only her, to set things right. Otherwise, the definition of what felt right, was the way how things were panning out for the both of them.

Roderick was quite certain they were on the same page, despite her protest. Subtle as her gyration in tandem with his movements were, it could not be missed.

"Roderick, please."

ezgif-com-crop.gif
"I thought you'd never ask."
Roderick whispered back into her ear deviously. The next second, his fingers nimbly slipped the straps of her top off her shoulders, yanking the apparel down to her mid navel, exposing her sumptuous bosoms. He immediately took to the task of feasting upon her stiffened buds, lapping them up generously, alternating between the two. His nibbles were firm, border lining pain and pleasure. At the same time, he hook his dominant arm around her back to pull her closer, if her busts were not already tight enough skin on skin to his face. Even his little stubble and fine facial hair were bristling against her fertile mounts as he suckled upon them.

ezgif-com-effects.gif
That happened after his zipper was somehow, already undone. It was dark. But what was slithering between her folds the moment he hooked her body tight onto his, was an erection of mind-boggling length. Even the girth felt immense, judging from the way her feminine lips could barely contain the rod that was dry wet humping back and forth against the length of her slit.

"... you're so wet for me."
"... I'm going to have it seared into your memory, that I'm that guy that made you cum first since you entered college."

With that, he began to pick up abruptly, as he rocked his pelvis back and forth. Both their natural lubricant spilled over and coated their areas of contact completely in no time, making the ride smooth and seamless. At some point, he hooked both his hands behind her back, before his hands cupped on each side of her waist, as he guided the pace towards an euphoric crescendo, with his fully flexed biceps working at full efficiency, doing the heavy weight lifting. His manhood was so long, there was no way he could accidentally slip inside her without needing to completely adjust their position.

"Maybe if I was a gambler I'd be willing to make a bet with you, but I think I'll try to avoid wrapping myself up into another loss as much as possible." She joked with Darius easily, though she knew that if another challenge reared its head like their little drinking game Aliyah wouldn't be able to turn it down. She couldn't help but click her tongue softly at Bentley's response, though even she could admit he had made a fair point.

"Okay, I'll concede you there." Aliyah rolled her eyes as Rod voiced his complaint from the couch, though he likely couldn't have seen her do so, she was still smiling regardless. "Hey, it doesn't matter where you are, it's always possible to have a good conversation." Daniel so far had been a man of few words, so when he spoke up more it surprised Aliyah, but the opportunity to rope someone new into banter was something she couldn't miss out on.

"No, of course, I don't think the world is all rainbows and unicorns! God, it's not like I lived a sheltered life or something. But I feel like it's harder to live if you're constantly looking over your shoulder. That's why when you do find the person, or people, that you can trust you keep them close."

The banter with Darius, Bentley, and Daniel was all on different levels, but equally fun. She couldn't help but join in with Darius' laughter at Rod's reaction toward it all, after all, he had been patiently waiting while the rest kept her reasonably distracted. It helped make the idea of a lap dance seem easier with her mood light. It was part of why she had put in real effort to the dance, to make up for the fact that she had kept Rod waiting. She even offered him a word of apology, though that was filled with laughter too.

If she had known, however, how quickly things would have taken a turn she might not have been as keen to find herself on his lap. Her weak attempts to get him to stop were easy to ignore, especially as her physical attempts were quick to come to an end. The moment her plea left her lips she could practically hear the smile in Rod's voice as he whispered against her ear before he was pulling her top free from her shoulders and down to her midsection leaving her breasts completely exposed. Though for the three who were watching from behind, Rod was the only one with the view.

Aliyah's fingers of her left hand threaded through the hair at the nape of his neck while her right hand fell to his shoulder as the warmth of his mouth enveloped her body. She tilted her head back toward the ceiling as she let her eyes close. The first time she felt his teeth on her, Aliyah tried to flinch away, the feeling was foreign but not unpleasantly so. Rod had seemed to be prepared for it though as the arm he wrapped around her body made sure she had no escape as he kept her body and chest close enough for his liking.

Trying to keep her whimpers and moans as quiet as she could only resulted in her heavier breathing, her back arching on occasion to press her breasts harder against Rod's mouth in silent encouragement. It was around this time that she realized the heat pooling between her legs wasn't hers alone, but Rod's body heat as well. His erection was rubbing against her bare body with nothing between the two of them. Aliyah picked her head up but instead of looking at Rod, she looked down between the two of them. She couldn't quite see him because of the way their bodies were positioned and the darkness of the room, but she could feel just how big he was. It only made her want to know how he would feel inside of her, the very thought brought a shudder down her spine and a soft moan, slightly louder than the rest, from her lips.

She should have pushed off of him then. Hell, she should have never agreed to give him a lap dance in the first place, but she couldn't deny what they both knew was true. She was wet for him, because of him, and yet she couldn't bring herself to simply cave despite that fact.
"You can't! The others are watching, a-and I really do have a boyfriend!" Aliyah's breath caught in her throat as Rod suddenly changed tactics. The nails of her right hand scratched against the fabric of his shirt as she tightened her grip on his shoulder. Her knees pressed harder against the couch, not to try and stop Rod from moving her too much on his lap but to almost lift herself up before she seemed to realize what she was doing and stopped.

Her body was practically shaking in his hands, she was no longer giving him any sort of resistance as all of her struggle had turned on herself. Her body wanted more, needed more, and she had already let him take it this far. But she didn't know anything about Rod, other than the fact that he was Jason's vice-captain. There were so many reasons why this was wrong, but it felt so good. Despite her complaints and internal struggle, she had picked up on the pace he had set her body into and slowly began to copy it to help take some of the work off of him.

Sabrina had called her a paradox just yesterday, and here she was again proving just how right Sabrina was. After expressing concerns about seeming like a slut just for flirting with Jason, she was doing exactly what she had been worried about, and with someone totally different to a worse degree. The meek side of her was praying that Rod would back off so she could keep hold of some part of her dignity. But the rest of her hoped that despite her words, because she wasn't physically trying to stop him he wouldn't cave so easily.

Last edited:

"Mmmhh.. You're so fucking delicious, you know that?" Roderick slid up for a moment to whisper into her ear after he got about half a minute's taster of her tits, only to then move back down to devour her like he owned her body. And the moment she closed her eyes and lolled her head all the way back to the ceiling, it was clear to the four lads that whatever verbal resistance the girl would try to put up from that moment on, were irrelevant. It was clear as day that she was enjoying it, and no words could save her from slipping down the abyss of sin and pleasure, not when her body had decided it was good for her, and that she wanted more.

And then there was the way her hands caressed his neck and shoulder... and the way she shoved her breasts more firmly onto his mouth from her archings. She was no longer pushing him away, but very stealthily pulling him closer, even if it was an unconscious effect on her part.

When Roderick saw her reopening her eyes to try to steal a glimpse below of what was happening, it elicited a grin on his face. He could get a sense of what she was thinking, especially with the hint of her letting out her loudest moan yet.
"I know, baby. I wanna feel how tight you are as well. But if we're talking an average of an hour, there's not need to rush this."

"... All good things are worth waiting for."

"In the meantime, let me serve you your starter."

"You can't! The others are watching, a-and I really do have a boyfriend!"
"I would show you off to the world if I can. More of the world needs to know that a girl like you deserves to be ploughed like a goddess. And I will show my boys how to treat a goddess right."

"Would your boyfriend be proud to show you off the the world?"

ezgif-com-crop.gif
"Also, whether you've got one is none of my business. He won't know about this because I won't tell on you. Unless of course, you are going to be the one to tell on yourself. What happens in this aisle, stays in this aisle, remember?"

Roderick sensually whispered on, before he glided his lips down to her neck to leave furious suctions and nibbles along the length of it, with the dangerous likelihood of leaving marks of shame on her sensitive stretch for the days to come.

".. Darius and Bentley are touching themselves to the show you're putting up right now, fyi." Roderick smirked, reporting to her what he was witnessing behind her back, before he suddenly picked up his pace, and began slicing his manhood vigorously against the valley of her slit.

ezgif-com-speed.gif
The vice-captain slipped both hands down to her ass cheeks, cupping them to have her legs straighten up on the kneel, so that he was able to clasp her thighs shut together to clamp his seven incher in place.

He used his hands to guide the pace, whilst his pelvis thrusted back and forth relentlessly. At some point, Roderick, and even some of the guys could see that Aliyah was slowly, but surely, taking up her own initiative, by dancing along her hips in tandem to his thrusts.

"You like this, don't you?"

"We'll have a year ahead to explore each other."

Roderick pressed on, and for the next four minutes or so, he pumped at a constant astounding mechanic pace, without relenting even for a bit, as he put his athletic physique to use. He kept going and going until it started to look like it was getting close for Aliyah. And then...

"Hey girls! Oh, hello Victoria. You girls having a good evening so far?"
"Hey, Bri. We are. What are you doing here all alone?"
"Oh no, I came with a someone - Aliyah, a new freshie, like she's actually one of our ACO candidates actually - you girls will get to meet her next week during induction! Looking for her right now."
"Oh really? Looking forward to the introduction then. We'll make a move first. See you back at the house. Be back before the curfew yes?"
"Yes, Madam."

The voices came from just right around the bend. And that gave the guys enough time to sort themselves up. Roderick worked on his zipper first. But as he was able to get it back up real quick, he decided he would thoughtfully assist Aliyah with her other bra strap to get her dressed back up in time, since she looked like she had more on her platter.

At least Roderick was staying true to the group's stance of what trust entailed, and how that was represented in the form of actions within their group's dynamics. She got a taste of how the lads would have looked out for each other.

Almost soon after, Sabrina appeared from around the corner.

"ALI! Where have you been!"
"You could have at least texted me!"
"Hi Roderick and friends."

Sabrina stomped forward, with a mix of mild annoyance and amusement on her face. She couldn't really bring herself to be mad with Aliyah for too long over something like that. "Having fun without me, huh?" Sabrina tried to hook Aliyah by her elbow to steal her away from the vice captain of the rugby team, giving her the narrow eyes while she tried her best to suppress the faintest of grin that was desperately trying to break loose from her lips, before she turned a tad more serious.

"I'm not feeling too well, Ali, so I think I'mma head back first."
"You wanna go back with me?"
"Or do you wish to stay a little longer? Don't need to pander to me."
"It's up to you."

Sabrina briefly scanned around. It seemed that Aliyah had made some new friends, and even got herself comfortably settled. As a friend, she was glad that she was thriving and perhaps, even practicing the things that she had been preaching to her over the last few days. And as much as she would love for Aliyah to head back with her, she wasn't going to want to use that as a reason for her to end Aliyah's night prematurely. The boys, more specifically Roderick, greeted Sabrina, before his eyes turned to Aliyah. There was a look on his face that hinted he wished she would choose to stay a little longer, since their night had only just begun.

But as Sabrina had pointed it out - it was all down to Aliyah.

Roderick's honeyed words were like the devil whispering in her ear. Even as she tried to verbally push him away again, it didn't matter. Nothing mattered more than how Rod was making her feel. Why was she even worried about someone hundreds of miles away, who was lucky to elicit half of the reactions Rod was able to get just from his teasing? That final push was all it took for Aliyah's resolve to shatter into a million pieces. “No, he would never dare. But… you're right, this stays between us, and them.”

Her throat vibrated with a soft groan as she tilted her head, giving Roderick more of her neck as he lit a new trail of fire along her skin. She didn't even care that he was likely leaving marks behind, with how fair her skin was it was to be expected, but honestly she liked the idea of a reminder of whom, in just this moment, she belonged to. She could hear his whispered voice against her skin, and as much as she wanted to turn and look to see if he was telling the truth about Darius and Bentley, she didn't dare try to pull away from Roderick.

“I haven't ever… done anything in front of someone else before.” Her admittance came just as quietly, and while it wasn't an unusual thing to admit, it was the fact that the act was more thrilling than she had expected that had her feeling a bit shameful. She wasn't able to focus on the feeling for too long before Rod increased his pace, shifting his hands on her body to change his hold on her and her position just the slightest bit.

“Oh God.” The soft sound of her whimpers were quick to return as her hands slid down to his chest. Aliyah had never considered herself to be an impatient person before, not until now at least. “Yes, yes I do, but I want more, please.” She begged him softly, almost afraid that his teasing would never end. The occasional twitch of her shoulders and the way her voice would hitch in her throat were all tell-tale signs that Aliyah was on the verge of losing control.

Rod was pushing her closer and closer towards that edge of oblivion, and just when she thought she might tip over it, the last gasp that sounded wasn't one of pleasure, but of horror at the familiar voice that rang just down the hall. Like someone had poured ice water down her spine, Aliyah slipped from Roderick's lap, seating herself beside him as she wiggled her skirt back down to where it had been previously. If it wasn't for the way her body was trembling, she wouldn't have struggled quite as much, but thankfully Rod helped her get her top back in place just before Sabrina came into the room.

Her eyes darted around desperately for the g-string Rod had tossed, silently cursing Sabrina for making her wear black as she got to her feet. “Sorry about that, I was a little distracted.” She really couldn't tell if Sabrina was about to rip her a new one for leaving her without a word, before Sabrina taunted her, unaware of course about what had really been going on. Aliyah couldn't help but hold her breath, waiting to see if the boys would keep their word about staying quiet, and praised every God she could think of when they really did.

What Aliyah didn't expect, was when Sabrina grabbed hold of her elbow to pull her further away from Rod to feel that familiar jolt of pleasure shoot through her. Clearly Rod had gotten her far too worked up for her own good, and while she didn't believe in miracles or anything of the sort, she couldn't help but see the timing of Sabrina's interruption as a sign. She needed to leave now, but instead of jumping at the opportunity to run away like the good girl she was, Aliyah hesitated as her fingers pulled anxiously at the hem of the skirt. She could practically feel Rod's eyes on her, waiting to see what she would choose to do.

“Actually, I think I'm going to stay a bit longer. Things are going to get hectic soon between classes, cheer, and ACO, so I figure enjoy my last bit of freedom right?” Maybe if there wasn't something extra pushing her to stay, Aliyah would have left. The look of surprise on Sabrina's face was clear as day. Given how much Aliyah had been flipping back and forth between what she wanted and what she felt like she should do, she had expected her to agree to leave. Sabrina glanced around the room to everyone again, she knew these boys well enough to know that there wasn't anything innocent happening in here, despite appearances.

“But what about… you know what? Never mind, text me or call if you need me, okay? Be safe, don't do anything I wouldn't do.” Was that a hint of disappointment in her voice? Aliyah couldn't quite tell, especially not as Sabrina gave her a wink. But as she nodded her head in understanding, Sabrina hesitated once more before finally turning on her heels and headed out. Aliyah let a shuddering breath slip out of her lips as her shoulders slumped down for a moment, the adrenaline coursing through her wasn't helping to calm her nerves at all. She ran her fingers through her hair as she glanced around the room and rather than returning to Rod she inched towards the doorway.

“I think I need a drink, does anyone else want one?” She had made the choice to stay, but now faced with her decision and everything that had pushed her to that point, and what she had admitted, she felt more nervous than she ever had before. She needed a moment to collect herself and give herself a chance to consider if this really was the best option for her to make.

"No, he would never dare. But… you're right, this stays between us, and them."

A lob-sided grin emerged from Roderick's face. All it took, was some perseverance and persistence, and a little foreign help. Having a boyfriend didn't excuse a girl from the realities of UCB's frat. What was about to happen to Aliyah and her life from that point on, was just merely a rite of passage. It wasn't the first time that happened, and that was pretty much the story about the debauched culture of UCB's frat life, that new girls were always been preyed upon, brainwashed, and sucked into the dark side, before they eventually realised they were in too deep to the point of no return - some girls despair, while others became addicted to their new lifestyle. Whatever it was, the only way forward in keeping one's sanity, was to accept that life would never be the same again, and to resign to whatever that happened to them from that point on with an open heart.

Just live life. Sabrina's words were simple and concise. But it was an eternal truth more than Aliyah might have realised.

"I haven't ever… done anything in front of someone else before."

"Not surprised. But that is all about to become a commonality. Hope you like being watched. You're going to have to get used to it."

"You like this, don't you?"
"Yes, yes I do, but I want more, please."

She was as ensnared as she could be under the proverbial mouse trap. If the whole night had been recorded on a video and they were to watch through the playback, the level of hypocrisy and fickle-mindedness that Aliyah had displayed and transitioned from between the start to the end, would have made for an entertaining replay. Her mind and heart had never been one the same. But the level headedness of her had been reigning her decisions in life for far too long, and thus her heart had never been given the opportunity to express itself. But as history has always dictated, all great dynasties eventually came to their ends. The battle for Aliyah's sacred temple of her body was about to experience a different outcome for the first time. Times were changing.

Sabrina's sudden interruption was but a mere respite. It was an opportunity for her mind to seize the opportunity to try to turn the tide back to its favour. But it seemed to lack the conviction it used to possessed, coupled with her body buoyed by the new sensations that her body had been made to experience. She was just barely scratching the surface of what laid on the other dark side of her fence. And just that level of intrigue it seemed, was enough to pack the will of her body into a state of zeal like never before. That manifested in her eventual decision to ask to stay behind with a pack of fairly mystifying wolves, rather than the safer and more predicable space of her bestie's arm.

"But what about… you know what? Never mind, text me or call if you need me, okay? Be safe, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

It was a mixed bag of feelings. But on hindsight, Sabrina figured it was a blessing in disguise that Aliyah chose to stay behind, as much as she was surprised by her decision to do so. She hadn't expected Aliyah to internalise her words so soon. Furthermore, lessons were best learnt when a person got to go through the motions of it themself. If she was going to ease into the culture of her college life ahead, she needed to be given the opportunity to trudge through the wilderness and chart her own path by herself. It was way more effective than Sabrina blasting theoretical and hypotheticals to her ears, and not grasp what her words truly meant.

Roderick couldn't help but let out a soft grin when Aliyah decided she would stay behind for longer. There was a brief exchange of glances between Sabrina and Roderick - Sabrina narrowing her eyes in mild suspicion, whilst Roderick gave her a smile that had a certain look.

"I think I need a drink, does anyone else want one?"

"You can have as many drinks as you want, if you want." Roderick replied with a cheeky smile, before he slipped his personal debit card into the palm of Aliyah, then scrunching her fingers shut to have her hold on to it tight. He leaned in to one ear and whispered on.
"... this is for being such an awesome birthday gift for me this evening."

"I need the card back next morning, though."

The group eventually arrived at the bartending counter. The boys decided to do two shots of Flaming Lamborghinis each, while the girl was given an option the choose from the entire catalogue. The bartender that was serving them, seemed to know the lads, and vice versa.

"Pete. You can charge us for our shots. But I'm sure you can give a discount, or best, make it FOC for this fair maiden here, who is new around here."
"Yeah right Rod, you know that comes from my pay cheque right? Why aren't you paying? What's in it for me?"
"Oh I am paying. I just wanna save myself some dollars. Also..."

ezgif-com-effects-1.gif
Without much hesitation, Roderick pressed his granite form against firmly against Aliyah's back from behind, hands sensually sliding along both sides of her hourglass waistline. And when an opportunity came whereby nobody else in the periphery was looking in their direction, Rod cheekily peeled down her top once more, having already done once before, as the attempt was slick and smooth. He bared her tits out, before fondling it for a few seconds to the widened eyes of the bartender, before he slipped her top back on. He looked like he was momentarily stunned, but then managed to recompose himself in a bid not to look too dazed silly.

"Fair tits. I'm not bearing the full cost. But I'm willing to chip in a few dollars for that."
"C'mon Pete, this pair of hers are some of the best out there. Admit it."
"Yeah they are. But I'm not the one who gets to play with them tonight."
"Do I get to play with her tonight? I'll make it FOC if so."

"Sorry mate, can't do. She's taken."
"Discount it is then."

And there, a deal was struck, before Roderick leaned in to whisper.
"Just so you're ever in need of cash in the future. Now you know you always have 'cash' on you."

ezgif-com-crop-2.gif
At the same time, Roderick's hands were already roaming down south, brazenly helping themselves to her body, as if they were long time lovers, and he had every license to do so. Her saving grace, was that her body was largely concealed out of sight by the counter. But the rest of the lads just around were acutely aware what Rod was doing to the girl. Eventually, his fingers reached her still freshly dripping sex. And without wasting anytime, he slipped his index and middle fingers in, while the rest of his digits latched in place, before he began to finger her with zest. She was already all wet and ready, and thus, Roderick found little need to get much foreplay in. He was already thrusting in and out of her at max speed five.

Periodically, the other three lads couldn't contain being passive observers and longer, and could not resist cupping a feel of her ass cheeks, and breasts occasionally at unpredictable intervals. At one point, her body was being massaged and caressed by four pairs of large, rough hands, evenly distributed across her various erogenous zones - breasts, cunt, thighs, neck.

When the drinks came, the lads down theirs with efficiency, whilst graciously waited for Aliyah to be done with hers. In the meantime, Roderick leaned down to her ear once more.

"I can't pamper you in the way that I want to around here."
"My place, or your place?"

Had Aliyah been more composed, she might've laughed at the idea that she would need to get used to being watched. She wasn't sure what Rod had in mind when he said it, but to her, this was a one time situation. But that was something to consider after tonight, for now she was much more focused on the fact that he was refusing to give in to her which was only making her increasingly frustrated. The way her hips would twitch and buck were making it clear to everyone just how impatient she was getting. She might've found Sabrina's uncanny timing to be irritating, but she was also glad that she was in a position to be able to quickly put herself back together before she was found in an compromising position.

When Roderick got up to give her his debit card, she could help but arch a single brow in a silent question. It seemed that their physique wasn't the only thing these rugby players had in common, but their willingness to flaunt their money as well. She snorted softly as she lifted the piece of plastic, letting it tap against her chin softly as she smiled sweetly at Rod. "Maybe if you're nice to me, I'll consider giving it back." It was all jokes, of course. She had no intention of trying to hold his money hostage, nor was she planning on buying an exorbitant amount of drinks with it either.

Before heading off Aliyah made sure to grab her phone from the table where she had left it previously, and despite her earlier panicked attempt, was able to find the panties Sabrina had loaned her discarded off to the side as the lighting caught the diamonds that hung on the end of the ties. Rather than making an attempt to put them back on, Aliyah slid her phone back against the waist of her skirt just as she had when she first arrived, and balled the g-string into her fist as they all made their way back into the main VIP section and headed for the bar.

Rather than sticking to the vodka she had drank earlier with Sabrina, Aliyah ordered two tequila shots. She needed something with a bit more bite to it, and vodka just wasn't going to do it for her. While listening to Rod try and haggle for a discount on her shots she turned his debit card over between her fingers silently, leaned just the slightest bit against the bar top until she felt Rod step closer to her body from behind naturally causing her to stand up straight. His touch as he slid his hands along her waist was far gentler than the touch she had experienced just moments before, encouraging her to lean back into him just the slightest bit despite the bartender who had a clear view of the hands on her body.

As Rod's hands moved north, taking hold of her top and pulling it down to expose her breasts she knew her expression mirrored Pete's. Her shoulders stiffened just the slightest bit, but surprisingly enough she didn't try and pull away to shield her body. She let Rod fondle her in front of the bartender before he pulled her top back up like nothing had ever happened. Listening to the two talk about her like she wasn't even there, or like she was nothing more than an object to be toyed with was something she had never experienced before, and frankly, it was a little unsettling. Pete slipped off to make their drinks while Rod leaned down to her ear.

"I'm not in the business of using my body for monetary value, or like a bargaining chip." There was a slight snap to her words, her lips turning down in a frown that wasn't able to last long before Aliyah dug her body against the counter of the bar, setting the card down to allow her fingers to grip the edge in a hold so tight that her knuckles were turning white while Rod's fingers dipped lower and lower until finally he reached her core. Given all of his teasing earlier, she had thought he would continue doing so, especially given the fact that they were no longer in a more secluded area, but when he slid two of his fingers inside of her with ease, it was a bigger relief than she could have expected. It took all of her willpower not to let her knees give out as they buckled momentarily, catching the side of her tongue with her teeth to snuff out the moans that tried to escape.

She hesitated only for a moment before allowing her lower spine to arch just enough to stick her hips out, giving Roderick better access for his calloused fingers to rub at just the right spots with each quick thrust. Nothing could have prepared her for the sensation of other hands on her body. She was doing her very best to keep herself composed, which would have been easier if it wasn't for four different pairs of hands on her. Aliyah could feel her head starting to spin, unable to truly focus on just one touch though Rod's was the only one that remained consistent. Her hips would rock back on occasion to press harder against Rod's hand as her eyelids fluttered. Sabrina hadn't served as a long enough distraction and with everyone touching her it wasn't long before she was teetering on that edge again.

Hearing the sound of footsteps helped bring her back to reality, her fingers loosening her grip on the counter before finally she tried to pull her hips closer to the bar, shaking the hands from her body just as Pete returned with all of the drinks. Aliyah's chest was heaving as she slid the debit card across the counter and quickly threw back her first shot, barely registering the burn the liquor left down her throat as Rod leaned down to her ear again.

She felt no shame in suggesting they return to her place, but she had a feeling that it wasn't just Rod who was looking to go back with her, and four very large men would be a tight fit in the small freshman dorm room. Rather than giving him a quick response, Aliyah took hold of her second shot, tapping her finger against the glass as if she were weighing her options before making the tight turn so she could face Roderick. Even in her heels she had to tilt her head back to look him in the eye, the feeling of the bar pressing into her spine and the three others hovering so close, it was an intimidating situation to be in.

"Your place." She took her second shot before setting the glass back down and giving herself an opportunity to look at each boy in turn before slipping two of her fingers into the waistband of Rod's pants and hooking them slightly like she was trying to make sure he didn't back away from her. "It'll probably be more comfortable there, yeah?" Her head tilted just slightly in what could have easily seemed like an innocent expression if it wasn't for the way she was keeping his body against her own. Or for the fact that her legs were still shaking from being driven to the brink twice just to be denied each time.

"Maybe if you're nice to me, I'll consider giving it back."

Roderick raised his eye in mild amusement. It was becoming clear that Ali would hop onto any opportunity just to pull his leg. Not that he was complaining, since he took it as a sign that she was already easing into him. And considering that they just barely met, it was quite a remarkable feat how seamlessly receptive she had been to him. "And deter me from asking you out again? You wouldn't be that silly." He quipped.

In a serious note, as much as it was likely that she was just teasing, it would be a problem for Roderick if she did stay true to her little threat. Flaunting one's money was one thing. Having the arsenal to support behind it was another. The penchant for doing the former was partially down to peer pressure and the college culture. Most wouldn't like to be seen as inferior. Roderick came from a middle class family. And while he has got some change to spare, he was nowhere close to the having the spending capabilities to splurge like some of the richer kids that were born with a silver spoon, or the ones who managed to make it big for themselves like Jason.

Someone clearly needed a distraction, as she ordered not one, but two shots. Rod smirked to himself, seeing that she had no qualms taking up on his offer for her expenditure for the rest of the night to be covered by him. She was fun, had an attitude, fearless and acted on what she wanted without hesitation. And he found that quite very attractive.

Yet, even with the attitude that she possessed, she was equally capable of surrendering herself wholeheartedly. That was evident in the way that she hadn't resisted nor flinch against his outrageous attempt at pulling her tits out. It was a dangerous game, that. Aliyah not putting up a fight would set a precedence to their future interactions, that she would likely be pretty much game with all the debauched things that he could fantasize doing to her, and possibly even take things a step further.

"I'm not in the business of using my body for monetary value, or like a bargaining chip."

"Your prerogative. I'm just saying, if it ever comes down to that, at least you know you have a get out of jail card on you at all times." Roderick didn't mean to offend her. But he felt that it didn't mean he was wrong to state a matter of fact that girls like her, has got god-sent assets that could be milked for what it was worth. Whether they wished to utilise it or not, was another matter.

But it was evident that Aliyah was not one to brood on negative feelings for too long. At least, under the influence of the rhapsody, her resolve was always going to be taking a beating. All it took, was for his fingers to roam over her body, and all forms of anger to anxiety seemed to dissipate swiftly into thin air.

The lads would be lying if they did not think the sight of her gracefully arched form and the face exuding abundant signs of euphoria was fucking arousing. At the same time, Roderick found it particularly amusing that he had for the second time, dragged Aliyah along to the precipice of bliss, only to deny her yet again.

Serves her right for having the cheek to put up any sort of fight against him.

It was his way of letting her know that at the end of it all, he was the one who was in control of her. It made him really happy that her desperation was becoming more apparent, by the way she was just simply pushing and grinding her rear back at him mindlessly at that point, wanting to feel more of him. And he would tease her for it, by purposefully withdrawing his fingers whenever she tried to get more of him, just to keep her frustrated with need.

"Your place."
"It'll probably be more comfortable there, yeah?"

"Comfortable is a severe understatement. You'll get to feel more than that." A grin emerged from his face. And the second after she pulled him tight to her by his waistband, he leaned in down for a bout of French kisses with the kind of passion that should have been reserved for no one else, but Benji. It was funny how the night started with Aliyah persistently claiming that she had a boyfriend, only for her to be walking away with boy friends by the end of the night.

Phi_Delta_Phi_Fraternity_House%2C_University_of_Michigan%2C_Ann_Arbor%2C_Michigan.JPG

Of course, the guys - at least, Roderick, Darius and Bentley - belonged to a fraternity, and resided in one such. Even the outlook of the house had a masculine touch to it. Daniel wasn't part of it, given that he needed to sign in as guest. It seemed apparent that the different fraternities seemed to be running on very similar systems. At some point, they must have came together for a discussion to exchange ideas.

The house was modest in comparison, and not as elaborate as ACO's. It was a singular larger building, as opposed to ACO's four wings with a centralised luxe pool. But that was only because the guys in general, seemed to be content with simplicity. There were games room, a decent pool by the backyard, and a hall that was good enough to host parties, and more than spacious enough to house all inhabitants for whatever inhouse leisure activity. And that was good enough.

0009699_nautical-standard-mount-brass-bell__74529.1702731383.jpg
And speaking of the main hall, the group of five were greeted by a number of frat boy inhabitants when they first entered. All eyes were on the only girl within vicinity. And almost instinctively, one of the boys that was closest to what seemed to be a really polished nautical bell hanging out from a pillar, starting ringing it.

"GIRL ONBOARD. GIRL ONBOARD!"

It would take only a few seconds thereafter to get an immediate sensing that the house had an air full of jest. Within the next minute, more and more guys came down to the hall, coming from various directions with sporadic whistles and cat callings sounding off, from upstairs, the yard, and any other miscellaneous parts of the house. By the end of it, about two dozens of boys were within vicinity.

One of the lads quickly donned what looked to be a makeshift attire, stitched together with what seemed like an intention for it to look like a poor man's version of a priest's robe. He picked up an encyclopedia, and headed to a rostrum that was out of place and likely purchased from some antique shop, before he began proclaiming with a hailing voice.

"We're all gathered here this evening to witness the provisional matrimonial ceremony between..."
"Aliyah!"
"... Aliyah and Roderick de Ligt. Do you Ro-"
"Wait hold up hold up, us three too."
"Seriously? Greedy much aren't you, Aliyah? Well, whatever rocks your boat."
"Do you boys, Roderick, Darius, Bentley and Daniel, promise to fuck the very lovely Aliyah to her heart's content for as long as the moon is up?"

"WE DO."
"Great!"

The frat's spiritual leader then turned to Aliyah with a gentle smile on his face, and continued leading the vows.

"Do you, Aliyah, promise to submit and serve your provisional husbands unconditionally on your knees and on all fours, earnestly?"

"Already thinking about asking me out again? How sweet, now I guess I'll have to giving it back." She had feigned disappointment at the fact that she wouldn't be able to hold onto the card. Luckily, one thing that no one ever had to worry about when it came to her, was that she was going to make a man go broke. She just respected people far too much to use them like that.

Aliyah didn't think that Roderick had exposed her at the bar with the intention of offending her. In fact it just made his words from earlier seem that much more real. But it was the shock from such an unexpected display that had really driven her to snap at him, not so much one from being upset. Had she been a bystander, she might've even found Pete's reaction a bit funny.

While she hadn't ever forgotten about the other guys present, it was far easier to mentally push them aside because they had been nothing but bystanders. The reality of the fact that it wasn't just Rod looking to have a bit of fun tonight was more thrilling than she thought. She had never fantasized about having more than one guy at a time before, but then again her imagination only stretched but so far with her sweet and gentle boyfriend.

It took Aliyah a moment to realize that when she pressed her hips back, Rod was actually pulling away from her. She had thought that the first couple of times had been a mistake, but he was doing it on purpose. Her jaw clenched, and it wasn't until she was on the verge of snapping again that she had finally pulled her body away so they could have their last drinks.

When Roderick reassured her that she would be feeling more than comfortable back at his place, she wanted nothing more than to jokingly express her doubts about that. The only way that would happen was if he finally stopped teasing her, and he seemed far too content trying to drive home the fact that he was in control of her pleasure, not her. Before she even had the chance to voice a complaint his lips captured her own in a kiss that quickly stole her breath away.

Her mind and body might've succumbed to the effects of the drug she had unknowingly ingested, but that didn't mean she wasn't still present. Despite how easily she had given in to Rod while seated on his lap, she didn't do that with the kiss. Instead as their tongues danced, she made it clear she was trying to take control of it, a subtle fight for dominance that she had never had to put up before.

There was a small inkling of disappointment in the back of her mind, she had felt some sort of connection with Jason that had immediately drawn her in to him, and yet it was Rod who was stealing many of her firsts here in college. Everything had felt so natural on her date, and while things with Rod and the boys didn't exactly feel forced, it just felt... off. She had never been the kind of person to cave to others so easily, and maybe it was simply because of how desperate she was to feel something that Benji hadn't been able to give her thus far, but she almost couldn't recognize the girl she was acting like.

The combination of the ride to the frat house and her extra shots helped to calm Aliyah's nerves quite a bit. The adrenaline rush had subsided, though her heart was still racing, not nearly as thoroughly as it had been before. She knew the moment she had gotten into the car that there was no changing her mind at that point, even though that was the furthest thought from her mind. There was a small hope that with how late it was starting to get that she would be able to avoid being seen by too many people. That hope was quickly crushed as a boy rang a bell as she finished signing in.

It was like watching a human flood as more and more guys filtered in to get a look. If it wasn't for the fact that crowds and attention didn't bother her in the slightest bit, she surely would have tried to take a step back to hide behind one of the boys with her. She made a quick mental note to scold Sabrina in the near future for not giving her any sort of warning about being in one of the male frat houses.

For as impatient as she had gotten earlier, her curiosity was thoroughly peaked as one of the older guys who had come out moved towards a podium closer to the center of the room, wearing what looked to be a robe. His voice commanded the attention of the room, but it was hard to find any seriousness in the situation. Aliyah's shoulders shook just the slightest bit in contained laughter as Darius cut the guy off, quickly correcting him in front of everyone that she wasn't there just for Rod.

Whether the laughter that was trying to escape was from actual humor or disbelief, she couldn't quite tell, but she was leaning towards an even ground between the two.

What the actual fuck did I just walk into?

"S-Sure I do,"
Aliyah tripped over her words as she cleared her throat, swallowing that laugh down as she nodded. "For as long as the moon's up." The spectacle was embarrassing, but admittedly entertaining as well, and there was certainly no harm in playing along. Once things were done, she tugged on Roderick's shirt lightly to catch his attention before they moved on.

"Before I forget." She pulled his debit card from the waistband of her skirt, opposite of her phone and passed it back to him. "Didn't want to end up accidentally walking away with that." As she lowered her hand back down to her side she brushed against her phone, just to ensure she still had it on her. Not once during the night had she bothered trying to check it to see if she had any missed texts that needed to be answered, and she hadn't ever reached out to Benji, other than a quick good morning text she had sent him when she first woke up.

Her attention shifted away from Roderick over to Daniel, who she had noticed also had to sign in to the guest log. "Why aren't you part of the frat?" She had assumed with how tight-knit this group was that he would've belonged to the chapter as well, or at least one of them if not the same one, so seeing him sign in had been a slight surprise

Back
Top Bottom