Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana wasn't sure why he would let them go and she thought it was a little shady. Swallowing she pulled over on the road, there wasn't anyone out anyways. Turning the car off she stopped and stared straight ahead.

Alana glared at him and thought about her options, she really had none. She had already hurt Nathan enough, biting her lip she sighed before turning around and beginning to climb into the back.

Nathan had already undone his pants to reveal his cock. It wasn't erect but he had intentions of forcing her to make it.

Nathan- Suck it. Make it hard and ready.

Alana stared at him and thought about just attacking him right then but then she thought about the real Nathan and sighed, moving towards him she took his cock in her hands and began to stroke it gently before bringing her mouth to it.

Nathan smirked and soon he erected inside her mouth. He grabbed the back of her hair and began to move her head up and down on him, forcing her to blow him all the while pulling her hair to give her pain.

Alana growled as he began to pull on her hair, but she continued to blow him. Despite the fact that she was still new at it she was doing a pretty good job.

Nathan- Enough, you don't want me to blow my load in your mouth. We aren't finished yet.

He pulled her off and pointed to her pants.

Nathan- Take em off. I think I should pleasure you and warm you up first before you use your pussy.

Alana let out a sigh of relief, 'Atleast I'll get something out of this' she thought to herself before pulling off her jeans and her underwear.

Nathan smirked and continued to lick her, though he slid in a finger into her pussy as he kept licking her. He slipped in a second one and spread her pussy lips open so he could lick the inside of her.

Alana bit her lip and tilted her head back arching her back a little, "Nathan," she moaned, reaching up and grasping her breast in her hand.

Nathan continued to lick her but now his tongue began to trail up her body and went to her opposite breast where it surfed over her, all the while he slipped in a second finger.

"This is how you prepare for good sex," she mumbled to herself as she felt another finger slip into her.

Nathan- Good to know baby.

His head soon trailed up and he gently moved her face to face him. He pressed his lips on hers lightly as he slowly pressed his cock into her pussy.

Alana kissed him back wrapping an arm around his neck forgetting that it wasn't the real Nathan, she moaned against him as he began to slide into her.

Nathan put a hand on her cheek as he kissed her and he slowly thrust into her. He could feel her juices against his cock and it turned him on even more. As much as he wanted to go rough on her like the first time, she was right. Her being wet made it much better, and he wanted it to stay this way.

It felt much better than the first time, way better. Her hands moved up from around his neck to up to his hair playing with it, she let out another moan as she pulled gently. "Fuck me," she moaned again.

Nathan smirked upon hearing her words. He stopped thrusting into her. He wanted her to want it, to strive for it. He whispered into her ear.

Nathan- I want you to yell what you want me to do...I want to hear you scream in pure ectasy...

Alana groaned when he stopped thrusting into her, she clung to him not wanting him to quit. "Please," she cried out, "Please Fuck me, make me cum!" she cried.

Nathan nodded and laid his head on her shoulder as he began to kiss her collar bone as he resumed to thrust into her, only slightly harder this time. All the while he was rubbed her nipple with his fingertips.

Nathan- Don't be afraid to cum before me...I won't get angry at you.

He wasn't close to cumming but he still enjoyed himself. He began to go into her faster and rougher. He sat upright as he fucked her but held her legs high as he pounded into her.

Back
Top Bottom