Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

"I'll do what I did last time, over power him until he goes away," she said with a shrug. "I also have a couple of other things i can do, I've talked to some people," she said before jumping into the front seat and driving away from the house.

Alana smiled, looking over at him, "I love you too Nathan, I'll find some way to fix this," she promised.

Nathan nodded before laying down on the empty back seats of the car. He sighed and relaxed as he looked out the window to watch the clouds fly by. All the while he was fighting the urge to have his wings come out and just wreak havoc in the car.

Alana wondered how long it would take to get there, "About how many days will it take for us to get there?" she sked looking back at him.

Nathan- Well...considering its halfway across the world on the tallest mountain of its region........about a month maybe if we hurry...thats just if we go by car the whole time and we hike the mountain...

Alana nodded, "Okay, I'm sure there will be some way to make it faster," she said as she continued to drive. "We're going to have to take a boat across the water," she said with a frown.

Alana bit her lip wondering how he could be scared of water but he seemed to be fearless about everything else, "Okay, then what do you suggest we do?" she asked.

Alana thought, "The next quickest way would be to fly," she said biting her lip. "And I wouldn't let anything happen to you," she assured him.

"Nathan?" she asked glancing back at him through the mirror, "Baby are you alright?" she asked.

Alana sighed, "Can't you just start to get used to it?" she asked biting her lip as she continued to drive.

Alana shook her head, "You've done it to me before, don't pull that shit," she shot back raising an eyebrow.

Alana shrugged it off focusing back on the road, "It's fine," she mumbled quietly as she said before wondering if there was any good music on. It was too quiet in the car for her liking.

Nathan didn't hear her say it was alright that he snapped at her over something he already did to her. HE sighed and felt his heart being crushed and torn out from the guilt.

Back
Top Bottom