(Reboot) The Cavern (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Azalea was just looking towards Grant before she was just commenting, "I'll stay safe. No promises about sane." With that she was giving a wave of her hand and soon enough she was heading off with a few soldiers following after her. This had Caly just blinking for a brief moment, obviously curious about what was even happening. Azalea was just looking before she was commenting, "Grant knows. As does King Hayden... They can tell you." Hayden had managed to get it out of her after a while, whereas she had told Grant about it right away. After she left Hayden was just looking for a moment, "Azalea wasn't always the person she is now.... She became that person after the Mad King came into her life. She use to be just a soldier training in the army, her and General Grant actually grew up together as siblings more or less. One day she just vanished when she was like nineteen and we had no idea what had happened until she returned months later - battered, bruised, and heavily pregnant. The mad king had taken a liking to her and raped her.... repeatedly and abused her. In the end though the child between them hadn't ended up making it to full term, I will never tell her that I am partially to fault for that. I had a doctor give her something that would induce a miscarriage. She was too weak to carry the child to full term and still recovery from her own injuries - so I made a decision to save her life over that of the mad king's child."

Grant nodded his head "we both made that call but I know if she ever finds out she will hate us both and probably try to kill us" Grant knew she had wanted the child even if it was that mad Kings and losing the baby had been hard on her she had cried for so long and then one day she had just stopped and that had worried him even more. Grant then looked at Clay "please don't tell her about what we said she doesn't need to know"

Caly was just looking for a moment in time before she was speaking, "I believe that... You made a decision that kept your friend and you family safe. I cannot see you as a bad person for doing that, nor will I tell her. But I think at some point you should tell her the truth of the matter and explain why." With that she was looking towards some of the other soldiers that were coming out of the barracks in armor with weapons in hand.

Caly was just watching for a brief moment in time then looked at a few staff that seemed to come over with Caera and Abby - both of which Hayden had sent for since they hadn't get gone down below at the time. Although he wasn't even going to try and tell Caera what to do at that point in time. Abby on the other hand... he was giving her the order that she would be going down below with the rest of the civilians.

Abby looked at him and nodded her head she wouldn't fight with him on this as she knew that she couldn't be of any help during a battle. while she was a skilled dancer a fighter she was not. Abby then looked at her friend and wondered if she would come below as well or not

Grant looked at her "it is wise to go below it will keep you both safe" Grant couldn't order her around but he was making it seem like he agreed with the others as well knowing that this battle could get bad

Caera was giving a nod if her head and Caly was speaking "Go to the kitchens and go with them." This had Caera nodding and she was heading off with Abby.

Grant looked at Hayden "at least they didn't fight with us about this" Grant wouldn't have made the suggestion if he didn't think it was a good idea and he was going to make sure that they didn't have to worry about them either

"If you talk about the woman with you... She had a child, and she is with child. Motherly instincts will want her to protect." Caly was speaking after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom