Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rise to Stardom (Reboot) (LunarWolf and Guardian Angel)

Musa was just smiling before she was messaging back 'Also when I meant go out with me I meant like be my boyfriend... not out on a date.'

Desdemona was distracted when her phone went off and she was reading the message from Musa. *Musa has a boyfriend... " she was commenting with a chuckle.

Desdemona was looking over before she was commenting "I am the protector of the group. I'm suppose to worry."

Desdemona was nodding her head before she was going back to work, commenting that she could tell that from when she had first met him.

Desdemona was just looking over before she was commenting, "I could use some muscles to help with the pulley to lift it up and out."

Desdemona was just looking towards him for a moment before she was helping get it hooked up to the pulley so that they could pull stuff out.

Chris followed her directions and helped her get it all hooked up before he pulled the engine out of the car and moved it to where she wanted it. Chris was grateful for the fully system other wise he didnt know how they would have gotten it out

Back
Top Bottom