Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Me Back to Eden (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

When Fenris was able to go back to work, Sybil was there. She didn't drink, but she kept close.
"You probably have a lot of questions...perhaps you need more proof...?"

"I suppose we should start with the..." She glanced around before leaning closer, "lycanthropy..." She whispered.

She nodded, "Yes...I'm sure you're aware of the fairytales where once bitten, a human will turn into a monster during the full moon.." She was speaking quietly so no one could hear her. But he could hear her fine. What the hell?

She explained to him that the change varied from person to person. Some people became the stereotypical werewolf, others became large monstrous canines, and then there would be ones with no real physical changes but more mental.
"We'll have to watch you and see what happens in order to know how to properly help you."

She nodded, "I can accompany you to your home and we can see if we can't recall some of our past for you.."

He avoided the alleyway, still very hesitant to head in that direction. It took them a little longer than normal, but they arrived soon enough.

Sybil was on high alert the entire walk, and was thankful nothing tried to stop them on their way.
"What a lovely home you have." She said with a small smile.

She glanced at her lap briefly before picking her head up again, "Well...you were Fenris Blackwode...you were the son of Tyber and Claudine Blackwode, two nobles under great standing with our Queen, Victoria - God save Her." She smiled softly, "Back then, I was a duchess, inherited from my mother and father after their deaths. So, it was a great honor for me to be there. I wanted a break from the politics..." She laughed faintly, "It was the best decision I ever made.."

She giggled, "I don't think so. Bartending is a craft, and you're quite good at it. You make good money." Mostly from her.

Back
Top Bottom