Take Me Back to Eden (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Let's see, what else," she mused, "we were practically inseparable. We were always doing something together. Horse riding, picnics, parties." She smiled fondly, "You proposed to me on our second official date... obviously, I said yes. I still have the ring..."

"I loved it," she smiled brightly, "you took me to the lake and proposed under the willow tree." He could sort of see it; he remembered - sort of - slipping a sizable ruby engagement ring on her finger before spinning her around, their laughter echoing across the lake.

She nodded, "I understand...I swear, it's the truth...I'm not some weird woman who's obsessed with you..." She said before taking a long pause, "Well...I am...but that's because we were engaged...!"

"What else might jog your memory..." She muttered, thinking, "You were incredibly protective when Jack the Ripper was prowling around...even though I was no where near his locations or intended victim preference.."

"Enjoyed.." she echoed as she thought, "you loved a good mystery play." She smiled, "We were always attending those."

"Afraid not." She smiled sympathetically, "The closest thing to a mystery play is thriller movies and drama shows."

He thought about this for a moment. “Besides everything else, we’ve gone on a few dates and haven’t yet.. I think we’re behind schedule.” He grinned.

She became embarrassed - and something about that felt familiar - before she reached to hold his face tenderly and leaned in to kiss him tentatively. Her lips were cool and soft against his own.

Back
Top Bottom