Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pantsless Pirates [IC]

"Offer yerself? Well, 'twould be a great reward indeed." Helena said with a smug grin. "What do ye plan on doin' ta them? Throw'm overboard or somethin' more?" she asked. After a second, her eyes widened and she turned to Sasha.

"D'ye think we could fit that food machine'n the 'ighwind? It'd make life a lot easier. A copy o' it ah mean." She asked. In all the commotion, she had almost forgot about that part of their mission.

Nanbako smirked at Helena's comment saying "I would second that reward. It wouldnt be the first captain I have enjoyed tasting." she added with a dangerous growl in her throat. But the remark about the food machine caught her interest as well. "It would be a whole lotta restructuring and material "acquisition" to get such a thing operating for us even with help." she said knowing exactly how they would "acquire" the material to build such a device.

AWKnHR2.png
Zahn Cragscale
Joy's words resonated with Zahn, who grimly nodded along with her spiteful observations.

The lizardfolk listened to Sasha, then Orn's retort and the following suggestions from Helena and Nanbako: an amused chuff escaped his lipless maw. Crossing his arms, he added his own voice with an idea. "A favor? Of aid for something in the future."

To be fair to his comrades, he would have sustained their suggestions to bed the spokesperson of the Damnation, had he not had some great sex before they got where they were. In his current, unbothered state, the hormones were not enough to fog his vision.

Last edited:
Orns is NOT the captain. She was someone who was sent to meet you.

Orns laughs. "I appreciate the compliment, but Captain Farlek might be a little upset if I try to take the title myself. But..."

Sasha joins in with her own laugh. "Horny buggers, the lot of you. Orns, if you say yes, you'll be in for one hell of a time. Before you go off, though, where's Sin? My crew makes a good point about the device you've got, and he's the expert, is he not?"

"Check the third quarters on second deck," the orc tells Sasha. Her eyes move to appraise you all. "I've never been with another woman, let alone more than one. But..." she makes a show of dramatically sighing, "if it's the reward you want, it's the reward you'll get."

In case it's not clear because it's text and not spoken word, she's joking with her "reluctance". She's honest about never having slept with a lady before, but she's certainly willing to try!

Helena let out an overdramatic gasp and put a hand on her chest, clearly showing off whilst trying to make it look accidental.
"Never!? 'Tis a travesty that so many ladies were denied such wonder." she said, very much over acting. "We must atone for this at once and cry forgiveness! I have never heard one so freely admit to such sins! Sins against all the gods above and below, against nature itself!" Helena kept going. She took Nanbako by the hand, then quickly moved to Orns' side and wrapped an arm around her waist.
"Come quickly, we must remedy this at once! Perhaps there is still a chance for your salvation!" As she monologued, the redhead took the opportunity to give Orns' derriere a quick squeeze, and began ushering both the orc and Nanbako to the door to her quarters. By this point she was grinning and trying not to laugh.

Performance: 18+8 = 26
She's not trying to sound serious in any way. It's more.. comedy by overacting/ being overdramatic about the whole thing. The roll was to see how well she could deliver the joke basically.

Joy giggles at Helena's and Nanbako's overt flirtations. "You're a generous host, Orns, and courageous in exploring new sensations."

She bows slightly at the waist, respectfully. "I'm sure my crewmates will be patient and encouraging teachers, but if you want another, I offer myself. Such is my holy duty, in Her name." She straightens up. "But if you already have your hands full, I can find other ways to be useful."

She looks at Zahn. "I'll seek out Sin with you, if you want."

AWKnHR2.png
Zahn Cragscale
Helena led Nanbako and Orns away by their arms and Zahn chuffed, amused by her demeanor. Then, he turned to Joy and nodded his head. "Let's find him and stay nearby so our technician can come and get the information they need to reproduce the machine more easily."

And with that, the lizardfolk stepped to Joy's side, heading to the part of the ship that had been mentioned by Orns before she was led away, where she suspected Sin to be hanging out.

Helena and Nanbako take Orns to the edge of the Damnation, the side the Highwind is located. She's holding back a laugh from Helena's response, and by the time you've reached her quarters, none of you are able to contain the mirth.

Once the door is closed, though, Orns looks a bit nervous.

Joy, Zahn, and Captain Sasha head to where Sin is likely to be. You arrive at his quarters, where Orns said he would be, but find no trace of him. As you are about to leave, though, he arrives with a half-eaten sandwich. "Oh! Hello there, all!" he says. "What brings you here?"

You give a quick explanation, eliciting a frown. "I'm... Not sure what we've got is transferrable, or replicable. The Damnation has some relics on it, after all. But... I see no harm in trying, at least. Who do you have that I can speak with, on technical matters?"

"Nasaar would probably be best-suited for this matter," Sasha tells him. "Though I'll be on hand to take stock of any risks. Joy, Zahn, can you send him over here? Or to the base of the ship, where the machine is."

Nanbako looked down as Helena took her hand. She wanted to speak up and say she had been joking. But giving the other two beautiful figures another glance, the Tabaxi narrowed her eyes saying "Alright, just gonna roll with this." she said letting Helena drag her and Orn towards Helena's quarters. As soon as they got in, the Tabaxi rested a hand on Orn's rear as she looked to the nervous orc. "Do not worry, allow us to take the lead." she said with a grin looking over to Helena with a wink.

"Yes, Captain!" Joy beams at Captain Sasha, then takes Zahn's hand. "We'll get Nasaar right away."

She gives Sin a similar smile. "I think you'll like him. He's very smart. Like you!"

She looks up at Zahn. "Let's go."

She sits on the bed, allowing a moment for the two of you to retrieve your hands before getting smooshed by her well-muscled backside. "I feel like I at least have an idea of the basics... But good teachers would help."

Nasaar is, as one would expect, counting coins from the Damnation when you two find him. As you explain the situation in brief, he raises an eyebrow. "Really now? I've more a head for numbers than machines, but I can take a look. We do spend more than we really should be on rations..."

AWKnHR2.png
Zahn Cragscale
The task was given to them without reservation, so Zahn shrugged his affirmation.

"Nasar likes to keep a good oversight on inventory…"

What the lizardfolk meant with these words was the obvious: that they would find the goblin counting coin, probably with a clip board and sheet of paper or parchment filled with scribbles with a charcoal-pencil of sorts.

He accompanied Joy back to their ship and they found him easily: at his words pointing out that the crew was using more rations than expected, Zahn resolved himself to re-double his efforts fishing and spearing critters or sharks in the water. Even a giant octopus, if he could manage that: it had been a while since he'd had his last cephalopod.

"Nasaar, you think we spend too much on everything," Joy says.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" She bends over and puts her hands on her knees, smiling down at Nasaar. "Since we've been so long on the Damnation, did anything happen on the Highwind? Can we help with anything?"

"I wouldn't say you spend too much if you spent less!" he retorts. His tone isn't harsh, though-he knows what kid of person he is. "A few of the Damnation wanted to take a look-Rashaa guided them around. But they're too used to the size of their home-didn't stay too long."

AWKnHR2.png
Zahn Cragscale
"Ask the captain to go to a nearby trade route so we can rob some rich folk. Maybe I can help you convince her."

Zahn rumbled, offering a solution to the apparently-strained coffers of the Highwind. And, of course, he offered to help since everyone aboard the ship knew Zahn was always happy to engage in recreational and/or gratuitous violence against the stooges of the callous hegemon.

Back
Top Bottom