Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She swooned, "You're so sweet..." She muttered, before kissing him a bit more passionately, "I love you so much...~"

"I love you, too, Dirk...~" She swooned gently.

Orielle sighed as she watched Dirk sleep, so madly in love with him that she could hardly stand it.

He always slept soundly, which made it so much easier for her to feed. Sometimes he’d wake up, and she had to quickly change back, but it was always so good.

She inched closer and moved over him gently, cupping his cheek and kissing him slowly. This was how she usually connected better to see into his dreams, manipulate them to feed.

He made a soft noise in his sleep, getting hard almost instantly. She loved that, he was always ready to go. His dream didn’t really have form yet, just him dreaming about her. He was dreaming about going shopping with her, just something he enjoyed.

She smiled more and pulled him along, finding an alleyway between buildings and pushing him against the wall, kissing him deeply and reaching to grope him through his pants.

His cock nearly his her in the face, and he bit the collar of his shirt as he looked around, rock solid already.

He let out a shaky moan, already dripping onto her face. β€œY-You know what this does to me..~” he moaned out.

He let out a low, guttural moan that he muffled in his hand, looking down at her as he throbbed at every touch.

Back
Top Bottom