Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He arched hard and howled as he climaxed. As promised, it was big. He liked to do that for her. She seemed to like more volume for some reason, so he did some research, and was taking a large variety of vitamins to increase his load size. It flooded her, and more came with every throb and pulse as he cried her name out.

She could feel it pour from her as she continued to move, giving low sounds of delight as she rocked her hips, "Th-Thank you so much, baby~~"

β€œO-Ori w-wait baby I’m s-sensitive~!!” He gasped out. This was so much fun for her, this part.

β€œF-Fuuuuuck~!!” He cried, gripping the sheets tight. β€œF-Fuck yeah I love it when you go nuts~!!” He howled before arching and firing another massive load into her.

She whined loudly, still bouncing over him, nails digging gently into his chest, "M-More~!! I want more~!!"

He let out another cry of bliss, stars popping harder behind his eyes. He could feel it, he was close to blacking out. β€œD-Duh.. don’ stop..~~ until you’re satisfied..~!” He cried out, before suddenly dumping another load into her, and lulling his head back.

"I-I won't...~ I promise...~" She gasped out. She could go all night, until he died, if she really wanted to.

She stopped only for a moment to get comfortable, leaning down to kiss him as she moved her hips roughly.

He made a soft noise, his breathing steady and even. Even while blacked out, he was still solid as a rock. Like he was made just for her.

He let out a quiet grunt, his brow knit slightly as he let loose another massive load into her. His eyes shifted before he slowly began to come back.

She grunted, drool dripping down her chin as she watched him, waiting for him to open those pretty blue eyes before giving a drunk smile, "H-Hi...baby...~"

β€œH-Hi ba-~!!” He was cut off as he suddenly climaxed again, arching snd letting out a strangled cry.

She whined loudly, leaning down and biying into his shoulder gently as a sort of anchor as she bounced her hips hard. Like she was trying to force herself.

"C...Cuh...~!!" She slammed down over him and screamed as she climaxed hard once again, her walls constricting tighter than before, her pussy hotter than ever.

He let put a strangled cry, arching hard as he dumped another load into her, moving to try and pull her into a kiss.

He moaned softly into the kiss, his breathing labored. He moved his hands gently and tangled them in her hair to hold the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom