Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

They bounced free from her top as he pulled it down, causung her to blush darkly, "A-And I thought I was the greedy one...~!!"

He let out a low moan as he latched onto her breast, sucking roughly. He nodded, making eye contact.

She locked his gaze easily, gasping and moaning in a guttural tone as she pushed him as deep as she could inside her, "You're mixing up my insides, baby~ rearranging me to fit your fat cock~"

He nodded snd did it again, harder now than before as he moved his hand to pinch her other nipple.

She grew wetter, hotter, her movements fast and sloppy, "F-Fuck, thank you, baby, thank you so much~!!"

He moaned lowly in acknowledgment, his cock throbbing hard inside her. He was loving it, loving how wet she was, how easy he made her lose herself.

"F-Fuck, I'm gonna cum~!! I'm gonna cum all over this fat cock, baby~!! Fuck, tell me you want it~!!"

He let out a loud cry and pulled back with a gasp, still playing roughly with her nipple. β€œO-Orielle please, please fucking cum for me I want it so badly~!! I-I’ve been craving it all fucking day~!!” He cried. She knew that, she’d been sensing it all day.

"A-Anything for you, Dirk...~!! F-Fuck, I-I'm-~!!" She slammed down over him and gasped raggedly befor letting out a loud wail of ecstasy, her walls squeezing tight around him as she came hard and heavily.

He howled in bliss and pushed himself back into her breast, biting down again. He moved his other hand up and clamped it tight around her throat, his eyes rolling back.

Her breath caught and her walls shuddered hard around him before she started bouncing all over him again.

He let out another low grunt, his cock throbbing hard inside her. He tightened his grip on her throat, making sure he kept the pressure she liked.

She choked but didn't mind in the slightest, her pussy hot and wet and dripping even more than before, "F...Fuck...yes...~!!"

He pulled his hand away, gripping his pillow tight. β€œF-Fuck, it’s gonna be big.” He said, his tone low and strained.

He nodded quickly, his hands grabbing at her anywhere he could reach. β€œO-Oh.. o-oh fuck oh, fuck me I’m gonna cum~~!!”

Back
Top Bottom