Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
𝔇𝔦𝔑 β„‘ π”ͺπ”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”¨π”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 π”ž 𝔰𝔦𝔀𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”Šπ”¬π”‘? 𝔒𝔯 π”žπ”―π”’ π”―π”’π”žπ”©π”©π”Ά π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔲𝔱 π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔣𝔣? 𝔒𝔯 π”ͺπ”žπ”Άπ”Ÿπ”’ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔫
'β„­π”žπ”²π”°π”’ 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔰𝔒 π”‘π”žπ”Άπ”°
β„‘ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 π”Ÿπ”’ 𝔩𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔦𝔣 β„‘ 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔑 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”±
β„‘ 𝔑𝔦𝔑𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔰π”₯ 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± β„‘ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔑 π”Ÿπ”’ 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”ͺπ”žπ”«
𝔒𝔯 π”ͺπ”žπ”Άπ”Ÿπ”’ π”ͺπ”žπ”¨π”’ π”ž 𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 π”Ÿπ”žπ”‘​

Orielle hummed gently as she waited for Dirk to come home, looking through her Instagram. Dirk was a welder, and a damn good one; he made big bucks and could afford to take care of him and her on one paycheck. Life was so easy with him making the money, letting her laze about like some pampered cat. She loved it almost as much as she loved him. But she didn't love anything more than him.

Dirk, had a heart of gold, but wasn’t always the brightest. He knew his job and did it well, but was a little clueless when it came to many things. All he knew is he loved his job, and his wife.

He smirked. She was a handful in the best of ways. He had no clue, really, so he figured he was the perverted one in their relationship. β€œDo you now? That bad?”

Dirk grinned and headed to the bathroom quickly. He considered himself the hornier one in thw relationship, and she had yet to correct him. β€œI can send you a little something”

" ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) Oh? Would you like something back?"
She was already drooling, eyes glowing a deep purple as she stared down at her phone.

β€œOh you know I would, honey” he said. Soon, her phone buzzed with a few picture messages.

He had lifted his shirt, showing off his halfway decent abs, then another teasing her with his toned arms, and the final one was his massive, throbbing cock outlined in his boxers.

She salivated heavily, eyes glowing even darker. She took a picture with her tongue out, dripping with saliva, careful to cut out her eyes from the photo, and sent it with the text "Give me that cock πŸ’•"

He bit his lip and sent her another one, his cock throbbing in his hand. β€œAll yours baby”

His phone buzzed a couple times, and when he opened it, there were pictures of Orielle with her tits out; groping them for his amusement.
"So good to me, let me reward you ❀️"

β€œFuck, Elle, I love you so much” he responded. He felt hot, a lot hotter than before. He figured he was just pent up, so he decided to tease his wife some more. He sent her more, a quick video of him pumping his fist along his shaft, another of simply his cock pulsing.

She fed on it, even from all the way at home. He was just so delicious, in every sense of the word. She rewarded him further; her tongue through a hole on her fingers, moaning voice notes that sounded way too realistic, even a daring one of her fingers pressed against her clit over her cute pastel lace panties.

He stared at them, feeling his body begin to burn up. β€œElle you gotta cool off, if I get caught sending you any more videos I could get in trouble”

"I just can't get enough of you, Dirk, baby. I want you home so bad, I need you inside me. I'll die if I don't have you soon."
He could almost hear her voice in his ear; he really was down bad for his wife.

He let out a quiet, muffled sound, and sent her one last one of how badly he was leaking. β€œThis is what you do to me, I gotta get back to work with this, somehow”

Back
Top Bottom