Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

His fight or flight was going insane, the back of his mind buzzing loudly with a sense of immediate danger. But, it was just his wife, Orielle, beckoning him with her hand, as she always did; her eyes soft and loving but heavy with desire. How she always looked at him, everyday, without fail. The only woman in the world who loved him and needed him and wanted him.
"I missed you so much, baby...~"

β€œI missed you too, baby..~” he said as he moved towards her, starting to feel almost drunk as he got closer.

He melted into her, fighting drool as he heated the kiss. He felt like he would catch fire, why was it so hot? He figured it was from all the energy drinks he’d had.

He let out a low moan, his mind going blank. What was that smell? It was sweet. Perfume, probably. β€œGod I can barely think when I’m around you.” He let out.

She could see his massive cock, stone solid and making a mess in his boxers as he moved to lay on the bed.

She licked her lips and helped him get his denims and boxers off, struggling not to give herself away with her eyes as she admired him.

He held his arm over his eyes for a moment, feeling dizzy. β€œF-Fuck I don’t know why but I need you so bad.” He said.

She swooned before she got comfortable between his legs, dragging her tongue slowly up from the bottom of his sack to the tip of his cock.

She moaned softly at his sounds and did it over and over, just to get him pulsing, before taking him into her mouth with a guttural sound of delight.

He arched hard, letting out a loud moan, his cock pulsing and leaking onto her tongue. β€œF-Fuck, baby..~!”

She moaned again, taking him to the base and holding him in her throat. She swallowed, contracting her throat around him.

Back
Top Bottom