Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–’๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He went back to work and after a while, his phone buzzed again. When he opened it, Orielle was in the wine section; her shirt pulled up over her bra and the neck of a wine bottle peeking out between her breasts, her tongue hanging out as she made a peace sign.

"Was that ok baby?? Some old lady was about to round the corner so I had to make it fast" She almost got caught?

He shuddered and she felt a sharp rise in his desire. Completely back to normal now. โ€œOh itโ€™s great. Keep it up.โ€

โ€œThank you so much babyโ€ he was burning up, having to hide away in his truck during his break.

She moved to the candy isle and looked around before using just a little magic - she didn't want anyone to see her but Dirk - and pushed up her shirt and pulled down her bra, popping the button of her pants open and posing with a Push Pop in her mouth.

He let out a low moan in his truck, watching as he grew stone solid in seconds. โ€œBaby fuck, youโ€™re gonna make me wanna bust on my lunch breakโ€

โ€œGod I wish you were. Just be ready for tonight.โ€ He said. After that, her phone buzzed, he was showing her how bad it was. He was so hard, he almost looked bigger than usual as he leaked heavily from the tip.

"G-God, Dirk...~" She moaned weakly, redressed and in line with the wine she was meant to get, as well as the Push Pop.
"Baby, I will walk down there"

Back
Top Bottom