Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

β€œVery~” he said. Later, he was at work, thinking about how strange it was that she sounded exactly like she did in his dream.

He made a noise, that thought didn’t sit well. He was always paranoid about her being bored, or her running off if things got stale.

He shook off his fears, for now, and focused on work. For her, it was strange as well. Usually he was daydreaming by now, but she sensed his worries.

He was trying not to get in his own head about it, but damn, with a wife like that, who wouldn’t worry at least a little?

"It's so boring here without you"
She never left the house unless it was with him. Who would she run off with? She never showed interest in anyone else when they were out shopping.

He took a deep breath and decided that he was overreacting. β€œI’m sorry baby, hey I wanna try something when I get home. Can you run to the store and grab whatever wine looks good?”

"I wiiiiiiiiill!!"
She jumped up and changed into something a nit modest, not wanting anyone to look at her too long, before heading out.

She smiled as she walked to the store, happy he was feeling better. Maybe when she got back, he would like some spocy pics to look at on his lunch. Or, maybe she could try and send him something while she was out. He would really like that.

His phone buzzed, and when he got the chance to look at it, he saw it was a picture of Orielle. She was outside, but her shirt was pulled up to show off her bra and her dangerous curves.
"Thought you might like the idea of someone catching me" she texted right after.

Back
Top Bottom