Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–”π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She was really glad she didn't have to breathe too much, but she had to make it believable. She whined, turning a little purple and tapping his arm gently.

Eventually, all of it was gone and he slowly pulled the bottle from her lips. β€œAtta girl, Orielle.”

β€œSee? Good choice in wine makes all the difference.” He said. There was a bit left in the bottle, so he took the last tiny swig, and forced her mouth open again, before spitting the rest of the wine in. β€œWasteful.”

β€œHmm~~” he said, slowly releasing her. β€œWell, how bad is it?” He paused, smiling a bit. β€œI wasn’t too forceful, was I? You okay?” Always the caring idiot.

"I couldn't really breathe, but that's ok...~" She said, "And," she blushed and moved to show him her thighs, "this is how bad..."

β€œOf course, baby~ I’ll keep that in mind~” he said. β€œNow, why don’t you beg for forgiveness for being wasteful?”

She dropped to her knees in front of him, eyes half lidded as she stuck out her tongue, sighing and gasping softly.

He swallowed hard, he really must have got her drunk. β€œOh, you’re being such a good girl for me.” He said.

β€œDo you really~?” He asked, the heavy feeling not lifting. Maybe she just got super drunk, he figured.

Back
Top Bottom