Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

"You mean aside from the one I'm living now?" Zeke moaned softly and smiled, loving the way Roxxi handled his cock as it quickly grew harder while she stroked and licked at it. "Mmm...damn that's good," he commented before arching his hips a bit for her, pouring through the fantasies in his head. "I know it's kind of cliche', but I always wanted two girls at once." Of course, every guy did, so it probably wouldn't be a surprise to her. "Just the thought of having one riding my cock...the other riding my face...mmm..."

He swallowed softly, moaning from her attention to his hard length as he looked down at her and smiled. "Always thought a little exhibitionism could be fun too. Maybe leaning a girl over the balcony out there one night...and just going at it...see if we get noticed." He was squirming with delight by this point, eager to see what she did next, and more so, to feel it.

Roxxi smiled and listened to his fantasies pouring out. She stroked him as she sucked his tip. His moaning really was music to her ears, and she was happy to help make that music. Pleased that he was enjoying himself so much, the redhead kept kissing and sucking his tip until he was hard as a rock. She imagined his fantasies taking place with the two of them...and possibly one other girl, though she was faceless at the moment. She imagined riding his cock again, and his face and blushed a little as she took more of his cock into her mouth and sucked him. She wondered what it was like for him now that he wasn't the one in command.

Zeke got the impression that Roxxi was enjoying her control of the situation quite a bit, which only made him enjoy letting her have it even more. As she brought his cock to its full capacity and started sucking on the head, he was writhing with pleasure beneath her. Then she began to work more and more into her mouth as she sucked him skillfully, causing him to let out a long, deep growl of pleasure. "Ahhh...Roxxi," he moaned, trembling a bit with delight. "Oh God...so fucking good."

He was fairly certain she'd appreciate the encouragement and praise, even if it was all completely true. She had him squirming, moaning, and quivering as her mouth gave him such joy. In his mind, he was picturing some of his fantasies, and she was in every one of them, making it that much better.

The redhead starring in his fantasies did, in fact, appreciate the way he was praising her. She loved the sounds he made, enjoying the fact that she was the reason for them. Oh, and she loved to appreciate that body of his. He was sexy and handsome and so very good that he deserved the best she could give. So little by little, she took more and more of his shaft into her mouth until she couldn't take anymore. Her tongue and teeth worked together to give him as much pleasure as she could, all the while, she was watching his face.

Zeke was loving every bit of affection Roxxi laved his hard cock with, squirming even more beneath her as one of his hands moved to her hair, unable to resist getting a handful of those beautiful crimson locks anymore. "Oh, fuck Roxxi...don't stop baby!" He didn't pull her hair, or push her head, but simply held on as if it helped him control himself, his hand following her movements as she bobbed her head up and down, her lip sliding over his cock as it throbbed more with each passing second.

She love the way his hands felt in her hair. There was just something so soothing and sexy about it. It did all sorts of things to her at the same time and it made her want him to have even more pleasure. So she took as much of him into her mouth as she could and bobbed her head a little faster, her soft lips wrapped around his cock as she used her tongue as best she could. Anything at all to give him what he wanted. She kept her head moving and moaned softly to show him that she didn't want to stop until he was ready.

Zeke could feel himself getting close already, Roxxi's very talented mouth having worked its magic so well on his throbbing hard cock. His groans became more frequent and desperate as he tried to hold out, but it wasn't happening for much longer. As he continued to grip her hair and squirm beneath her, he could already feel his balls beginning to draw up tightly, indicating it was getting very close to that time for him. "Oh...fuck Roxxi. I'm...gonna cum," he panted, laying his head back and closing his eyes as he let out a deep groan, just hanging on the edge of ecstasy now.

Rather than make a mess and force herself to accept his invitation into the shower, she sucked even harder on his cock, waiting for him to just lose control. She looked up at him and bobbed her head up and down his cock. Roxxi wanted him to absolutely lose it at her hands...well, mouth, really. She kept going, her hands stroking his thighs and whatever part of his shaft that wasn't in her mouth.

Zeke knew he wasn't going to be holding out anymore, and Roxxi seemed pretty determined to push him over that edge of pure ecstasy, so he wasn't going to offer resistance. "Mmm...fuck Roxxi! I'm cumming!" He had barely even gotten the words out before he began to erupt in her mouth, his hands releasing her hair and falling to the bed to grip the sheets as his body arched and writhed, his cock throbbing with delight as he released every drop of cum he had to offer for her. A deep, long growl passed through clenched teeth as she continued to suck him dry, leaving him in a state of pure elation. "Oh God...Roxxi...fuck...oh fuck!"

She smiled as she finished him off. As he released her hair and grabbed the sheets, she knew that he was gone. Mission accomplished, she drank him down and then licked him clean, her lips next on the list. Smiling, Roxxi climbed up over him and watched as his world became the best place to be. She smiled and leaned over him, her hair falling over her shoulders as she watched him. "Mmm, you are a sexy man, Zeke." With that, she delivered a kiss and rolled off of him.

Zeke just laid there for a few moments, unable to really move or do much of anything as the aftershocks ran through his body from the intense orgasm. Finally he looked over to Roxxi and smiled. "Oh God...do I even have to get started on how sexy and amazing you are?" He finally moved to pull her close, just holding her for a few minutes before eventually finding the strength in his legs to stand and make his way toward the bathroom. "Okay...gonna grab that shower. Just hope my legs hold up," he said with a soft chuckle, leaving the door open so she could enter to sit and talk while he turned the water on again, stepping in when it was the right temperature.

He was soon going about the task of getting himself clean, still a bit sensitive from Roxxi having made him cum minutes earlier. "So, what time should we tell everyone to get here tonight?"

She smiled, happy knowing that she was the reason he was momentarily stunned. His smile and his compliment made Roxxi very happy indeed. "No, you don't have to, but I appreciate the sentiment." She laughed and held him for a while before he went to shower. She walked to the bathroom once he was in the shower and sat on the toilet lid, smoothing out her dress a little. "Well, that depends on what time we're ready. What do we need for the party? And should we have everyone bring a drink and then just do the food?"

"That's a good idea," Zeke responded as he continued to clean himself off. Grabbing the shampoo, he poured himself a handful and went about washing his hair as he thought about it. "Let's require one alcoholic and one non-alcoholic drink from everyone. We'll order a few large pizzas for the food. Sound fair?" He stuck his head under the water to rinse his hair after he had lathered it decently and massaged the shampoo into his scalp. Pulling away, he slid the door open a bit to grab his towel as he leaned out, dabbing his face dry so he could open his eyes and look over at his lovely roommate.

Roxxi smiled and thought about his idea for pizzas. Ehhh, I'm thinking I'd like something a little different for tonight. Subs maybe? Or Chinese? I'll happily shell out extra for something different." She shrugged and smiled as he dried his face off to look at her. His hair was still full of shampoo and his body was still a little soapy. He was adorable. Giggling, she watched him. "You should know that you're adorable."

"Yeah, well, so are you," Zeke quipped with a smile, ducking back into the shower to finish rinsing off. "Okay, so subs and Chinese. I'm game. I don't mind shelling out a little extra either." Once he had rinsed the soap from his body, he turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing his towel and going about drying himself, starting with his hair as he stood on the bath mat in all his naked glory, giving Roxxi a good look at him while he had the towel over his head, unable to see anything.

She smiled at his compliment and watched him as he stepped out of the shower, glistening the way only a man can glisten. She grinned and took in the sight of him, her eyes roaming him appreciatively and shamelessly while his towel was over his head. She'd wait until the rest of him was dry to press up against him. She could ardly wait to spend some time cuddling with her hot band mate.

"Do we want both or just one?" she asked with a chuckle.

Zeke finally brought the towel off his head and began to dry the rest of his body, looking down at Roxxi with a smirk, enjoying the way she watched him with admiration. "I'd say both, just to satisfy everyone, and we can just keep the leftovers to eat later." He bent over once his torso was dry to start getting his legs, and soon he was no longer dripping wet. Tossing the towel in the laundry bin, he bit his lip gently as he studied the beautiful redhead, now all dry and ready to be cuddled.

Once he was dry, Roxxi stood up and nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Now come here, you." She smiled and put her arm around him and kissed his lips softly, keeping it light for the moment. "Mmm, now, where would you like to go? Back to your room?"

Kissing Roxxi back with a playful smile, Zeke nodded slightly. "My room...or yours. Both are quite nice for me." Giving her a wink, he put his hands behind her, cupping her ass and lifting her so she could wrap her legs around him. "Just tell me where to go."

The redhead smiled and happily wrapped her legs around him, blushing just a little bit as she did. She hadn't been expecting quite this much attention when she had started kissing him, but she was happy to help him out. "You can come to my room if you want, Zeke. You've never been, have you?"

"Don't think I have," Zeke responded, thinking about it a moment. "No, pretty sure you didn't take me into your room." He then headed out and down the hall, turning to her door and letting her open it since his hands were full. Once it was opened, he stepped in with her and carried her over to the bed, falling onto it with her as he laughed a bit.

"So, Miss Roxxi. Now that you've lured me into your room, what will you do with me?" Holding himself up over her, he lowered his body to kiss her briefly before scrambling up onto the bed a bit more and laying down, looking to the redhead and smiling sweetly.

Roxxi grinned as he pondered having been in her room. He was cute when he was thinking. Hell, he was cute all the time. She ruffled his damp hair a little and turned to open the door when he carried her to her door. Grinning, She opened the door to her room. A large dresser against the wall across from her bed also housed a smaller tv, the walls had a few shelves and a lot of posters in black plastic frames--they were mostly posters for classical movies.

Her queen sized bed was simple, with a wooden headboard and foot board. It was a comfy bed, but not too soft. She laughed as he fell down with her and kissed him back. "Mmm, I don't know. There are so many things to do with a naked man in my bed...But I don't know. What do you want?" she asked.

Zeke smiled and began to kiss at Roxxi's neck a bit, his hand moving to her thigh and sliding up it slowly to push her skirt up a little. "Mmm...I think the first thing would be to get you a little less...dressed. It's only fair now." He slid his hand between her legs and to her panties, pushing it against the thin material to tease what was beneath a bit, rubbing her sensually as he watched her reactions.

"Though you don't have to take it all off," he added with a grin. "I think it's kind of sexy when you're half dressed."

"Mmmm..." his lips on her neck were divine. And the way his hand slid up her legs and teased her..."Well, it depends which half of me would be undressed," she said with a laugh. Looking up at him, she ran her fingers through his hair and smiled up at him. "I can't deny that you're sexy half-dressed, so I can only assume that I am too." She grinned and licked his lips. "Mmm, but if you want me undressed you might have to stop teasing me for a little bit."

Nipping at Roxxi's neck playfully, moving to start slipping her top off. "Or I can just do it for you while I'm teasing you," he offered, lowering himself to kiss his way up her stomach as he pushed the shirt up, eyes glancing up at her now and then. He couldn't help but grin wickedly at her, yet so seductively as well.

Back
Top Bottom