Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unturned Stone (Rage and Candira)

"Well that sounds like an offer I can't refuse," she said, shivering as he nipped at her neck and started pushing her top up and kissing up her stomach. "Zeke..." she shivered and felt her panties dampen a bit as he grinned at her like that. God, he was the sexy...She tried to keep her cool, but it was his show now, and it was only fair.

Zeke continued to make his way up Roxxi's body as he kept pushing the shirt up, and finally got her to raise her arms so he could pull it off before he tossed it aside and began to kiss around he chest, his hands moving to start unfastening her bra as he tried to work it off. Eventually he did succeed, and took a moment to suck one of her nipples between his lips so he could tease it a bit when he managed to expose it. Moving to the other side, he did the same, then started moving lower again.

His hands pushed underneath her skirt and grabbed her panties, pulling them down slowly and finally slipping them off. As he knelt at her feet, having moved down there to get the panties over them as he removed them, he picked up one of her legs and began to kiss his way up it, moving from calf to thigh. He then grabbed the other leg, switching sides as he began to lay his body down a bit, working his mouth closer and closer to what waited under that skirt. He didn't think he'd gotten to pleasure her this way yet, and was quite looking forward to it by the look in his eyes when they met hers and he simply smiled lewdly at her.

Roxxi moaned softly as he kissed his way up her body. He simply had a way of making her needy with a single look. Once he had the shirt up, she lifted her arms and part of her upper body. she let him toss her shirt aside and watched him as he started to kiss her chest, enjoying the feel of lips on her sensitive skin. Her body pressed up against him and she shivered as he unfastened her bra and moved out of the way to get to her nipples. She was already hot and wet by the time he'd teased both of her pink buds.

Then he moved down her body like a seasoned professional. His hands got a bit mischievous and took off her panties in one smooth movement. The redhead blushed as he kissed up her leg, her body trembling and heating up with building need and excitement. She'd never been pleasured quite this way by him before, and she was enjoying every breathless second.

Zeke watched Roxxi's every reaction, unable to stop the grin that formed on his face as her anticipation continued to build. He kept kissing his way up her thighs as he pulled them over his shoulders, lowering his body closer to the bed to accommodate her, and finally he was reaching his destination. Pushing her skirt up to her hips, exposing her to him, his mouth found its target as it pressed against her wet, waiting folds, his tongue parting her slit as it traced through it sensually.

His arms moved to wrap around her thighs, pulling her into him more firmly as he sought her clit with the tip of his tongue, lapping at it hungrily a few times. He then sucked the sensitive bundle of nerves between his lips, teasing it a bit more before releasing the pressure as he returned to lapping at her eagerly, his eyes roaming up her form to watch her face and savor every reaction he got from her. She had pleased him so delightfully earlier, and he was still recovering from that, so now it was his turn to give her the same while he gave his body time to build back up to the state of arousal she always managed to put him in.

The redhead beneath his mouth quivered with delight as his lips made his way up her thighs and slowly revealed her sex to him. She blushed as he pushed up her skirt and she watched his sinfully sexy grin stay pasted on his face. She felt a little like a cave woman as he literally dragged her closer by her legs. She was only more aroused by the thought. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and started to lap at her clit, and she felt a million butterflies in her stomach. The good kind of butterflies.

Her eyes closed as he teased her and lapped at her eagerly. Moaning softly, the busty redhead was putty in his hands. "Mmmm, Zeke...."

Looking up at the busty redhead, Zeke couldn't help but marvel a bit at those fabulous breasts before he pulled his lips away and smiled at her. "Mmm...play with your tits for me? Love seeing them get squeezed a bit..." Licking his lips briefly, he soon dove into her once more, his tongue finding its sensitive mark again as his grip on her thighs tightened a little to hold her lower body steady. He did leave her enough play to grind against him a bit, though, loving the way she moved her body in response to the pleasures she gave him.

At this rate there was no doubt that he would be good and ready for her soon enough, but he wasn't stopping until he had given her the same pleasure she had given him before.

Zeke's request was handled quickly and almost instinctively. "Mmm, anything you want," she said, her graceful fingers, making her way up her body. She squeezed her breasts tightly and arched into him just a bit as he gripped her thighs and kept on licking her. She panted softly as her hands squeezed and rolled and teased her breasts expertly.

Watching the way Roxxi handled her ample breasts only drove Zeke into more of a sexual frenzy, his tongue lapping and teasing her clit with even more determination now. His grip remained firm on her thighs, but still loose enough to allow her to squirm a bit. Oh how he did love it when she writhed in ecstasy. His eyes showed the building desire within him as they remained locked on her, his mouth pressed firmly against her inviting pussy as he devoured her all too happily.

Roxxi ran through her head the different times she'd been eaten like this and could only think of one person who came close--Ash. But he was quickly being outdone by a man with much more focus on the task at hand. Zeke was fantastic. And God, how he owned it. She closed her eyes and played with her breasts, kneading and pinching them at just the right times to please herself and let him have a little show while he devoured her with vigor.

"God, Zeke....Mmmm..." she shivered and arched a little trying to control herself. "So hot..."

Zeke showed no sign of relenting on the curvacious redhead, actually getting a bit more intense instead. His teeth grazed her clit several times as his tongue continued to assault the sensitive bud in such a delightful manner, his eyes watching every squeeze and pinch that was delivered to those large, lovely breasts. Making a soft growling sound against her, he released one of her legs and moved the hand around to push two fingers into her wet core, fucking her with them for a moment before he withdrew them.

He then placed them in a manner so one would sink right back into her, and the other was pressing against her tight ass, teasing it playfully as he pushed against the hole a bit. The finger was nice and lubricated with her juices, and when he began to push it deeper, sinking a finger into each hole, they had little trouble with burrowing to the knuckles almost as he now finger fucked both of her eager, quivering holes while his tongue and teeth worked on her clit with renewed fanaticism.

If he did anything more she might melt into the sheets. She closed her eyes and moaned, panting as he got crazy. His fingers fucked her in a way that she could only hope he would repeat at some point as his mouth went to town on her clit. She closed her eyes and groaned softly, her body arching and trembling as he continued on. And then he stopped with his fingers until just one was toying with her ass and pussy each. She closed her eyes and moaned getting more aggressive with her chest as he fucked both holes and she started to climb toward her climax.

Zeke paid attention to every reaction he got from Roxxi, as each one made him want more. His tongue was merciless as it lapped at her clit, his fingers sinking into her pussy and ass repeatedly as he watched her arch and squirm, listened to her moans and cries of pleasure, and of course tasted her delicious juices. When it seemed like she was ready to explode, his fingers fell still, simply remaining inside her but not moving in any way to stimulate her further.

His tongue also pulled away from her clit as he turned his head to bite at her thighs playfully, teasing the areas around her quivering sex so delightfully as he let her build up fade away. Once he was sure she'd backed away from the edge of her orgasm enough, he continued once more, his tongue returning to her clit as his fingers began to fuck both of her holes again. He wanted to keep her lingering right there, but he didn't want to push her over just yet, and so he continued backing off each time it seemed like she was about to cum. He wanted her to remain in a state of ecstasy for as long as he could hold her there before he finally made her explode. He was going to have her begging to cum before he granted her wish.

If he kept this up, she'd end up having a heart attack before she had her orgasm. Either that or go absolutely insane. She cried out in pleasure and moved her hips just a bit as he tasted her and doubled his efforts, only to back off again. She arched her back and twisted her upper body a bit, playing more aggressively with herself and finding herself wishing that she had more will power to hold out and let herself enjoy more.

As it was, if she had to hold back one more time, she would call it torture. But he knew exactly what to do to her. It didn't seem fair that he had this much control, but it felt so good. "Zeke! Oh, Fuck!" She gasped and shivered as he found a good angle. "Mmm, please, Zeke...make me cum!"

Roxxi had said the words Zeke had been waiting to hear, and he set his focus on nothing but helping her to get past that barrier he had been keeping her at now. Oh yes, she would cum, and she would cum hard after being kept on the edge looking over for so long before finally being allowed to jump. His tongue lapped at her clit furiously, and his teeth even grabbed and teased it gently from time to time as his fingers worked inside both of her holes eagerly, doing everything he could to wrack her body with more pleasure than it could contain while she squeezed her breasts to add to it. "Mmm...then cum for me, Roxxi," he cooed, breaking from his task just long enough to taunt the orgasm from her before his tongue and teeth went right back to working on her.

Her eyes closed and she was lost to the world as he went all out, focusing on the task at hand: giving her an orgasm she would never quite forget. Of all the people she'd been with, Zeke was the best at this particular feat. She arched and twisted in his grip, her body quivering with pleasure and need. Panting and moaning for the guitarist, the busty redhead lost control as he worked at her, her own hands doing their part. Moments later, after he'd taunted her, she came hard, unable to help herself.

When Roxxi finally hit that wonderful wall of bliss, Zeke relentlessly kept devouring her greedily, wanting to get every drop of pleasure out of her that he could. He was almost driven, it seemed, determined to be the best lover she could imagine, and it started by proving he could get her off hard and heavy with just the use of his mouth. His eyes remained on her intently, watching every jolt, wiggle, and arch as she writhed in ecstasy. When her orgasm was finally beginning to subside, he started to back off a bit, letting her simply enjoy the aftershocks for a moment as he withdrew his mouth and fingers from her, licking his lips to get another taste of her from them as he smile at her.

"Mmm...I think I could enjoy that kind of meal all day," he cooed as he sat up and looked her over for a moment. He was definitely hard and ready again, taking in the sight of her trembling body with a sultry grin. "But I think I'd like to get you on your hands and knees for a bit..."

She panted heavily as she came down from her climax, her body still twitching and shivering with pleasure now and again. Her eyes watched him as he pulled away, his eyes feasting on her. He'd been absolutely ravenous for her and he'd shown it in the way he'd taken his time to make sure she remembered each detail. His teasing about eating her out all day only made her blush a little, and his licking of the lips reminded her that she'd done something quite similar. If he'd felt indebted to her in some way, he could rest assured that that his debt was paid in full.

"Mmm, I think I might need a moment," she said, chuckling. "I need to just calm down," she said, just barely catching her breath.

Chuckling softly as Roxxi asked for a moment to calm down, Zeke cocked an eyebrow slightly. "Mmm...but where's the fun in that now?" His hand slid up her thigh as he sat on his knees still, letting his fingertips brush against her still sensitive sex as he watched her reactions. "But I suppose a moment to catch your breath won't hurt. Don't want you passing out on me, now, do I?" He then withdrew his fingers to let her have her reprieve as he simply admired the sexy redhead's generously curved hips and ample breasts for a bit.

She smiled and let him tease her, blushing a little as his fingers brushed against her sex yet again. It made her shiver, but it was well worth the effect. If he did anything with her now she doubted she would last very long. Zeke had had a decent amount of recovery time to get his bearings, but she doubted he'd let her rest for quite that long. After a moment, she felt a little less weak, she sat up and looked him in the eye. "Mmmm, so you want me on my hands and knees, huh?"

Zeke watched as the sexy redhead sat up, meeting her gaze as she looked into his eyes, a mischievous grin tugging at the corners of his lips. Tilting his head slightly as she questioned him, he simply licked his lips. "Mmm...well, I want you any way I can get you...but I wouldn't mind having that nice ass of yours in the air for me right now," he said with a wink, leaning forward to steal a quick kiss from her.

She kissed him back while she had him and smiled. "Mmm, well, I don't mind doing it for you if I'll get a favor from you in the future," she teased, kissing him again. "I wouldn't mind having your big cock inside me." That said, she teased him a little and took her time getting up and positioning herself just the way he wanted her, on her hands and knees on the bed. If he wanted the floor, he'd ask.

Moving behind Roxxi, Zeke had to just pause and admire the view for a moment as he let his eyes travel over that nice, shapely ass being bared to him with her skirt pushed up around her hips. Looking up, he smiled a bit at the way her back curved and arched, her crimson locks falling around her shoulders as her body just begged to be taken. Licking his lips a bit, he didn't waste much time in positioning himself behind her, taking his hard length in hand and rubbing the head against her wet slit for a moment.

"Mmm...do you prefer the bed...or somewhere else so we don't mess it up too much?"

"I'm fine right here. It'll be easier on my hands and knees," she said with a grin. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned as he rubbed against her. "Mmmm, I'm ready whenever you are."

Zeke had to smile a bit at Roxxi's declaration that she was fine, simply coming back with a witty retort. "Mmm...you definitely are fine...no matter where you are," he said with a soft laugh. When she told him she was ready, he didn't even need further encouragement. Just her saying those words had his hips moving, sinking his cock into her slowly until he was buried to the hilt, taking hold of her hips once inside her all the way. His hips began pumping, building up a rhythm as he moaned a bit, biting his lip gently.

Soon his rhythm was increasing, and his hips were hammering her shapely ass more rapidly, his hands pulling her back to meet him each time he would thrust forward. Now and then a soft grunt escaped him, and other times a sensual growl as he began to fuck the dreamy redhead a bit more roughly. "Mmm...fuck Roxxi," he cooed. "You're always...so tight...baby...so good."

Roxxi had to smile at his retort, sure that despite it being a come-back, he was telling the truth as he saw it. "Thank you," she said and then gasped as he took her from behind. She moaned and leaned into him, moving her hips. Her pussy welcomed and tightened around his cock, holding him. She closed her eyes and moaned, her body bouncing as he built up a rhythm with her.

She moaned softly and worked with his rhythm as they fucked. He was incredible. Always.

Back
Top Bottom