Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

『Kodoku no Saibou』(1×1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya shook her head in disapproval. “I do have to admit, she is rather unpredictable… having two Date’s around will surely become a larger issue than we could have imagined..”

"Especially bound as they are." Akihime muttered. Sasuke glanced up at her.
"You noticed that, too?"
"Of course I did." Akihime frowned, "How could I not?"

Last edited:
“What?” Amaya perked up, glancing between the two. “Don’t tell me she’s his Shiki?” She said, brows furrowed.

"Alright," Akihime reached to steal one of Sasuke's tofu pieces, "I won't tell you."
"Not only that, but he has a piece of her soul." Sasuke said, "Explains how he could do everything she could without dying."

Amaya let out exasperated sigh at the information. "So he's somehow made himself an even bigger nuisance than before.." She muttered. "What shall we do, my lady?"

"The sad truth is there's nothing we can do," Akihime replied, "just let their contract run it's course and deal with him should he show himself again."
"A regular spirit or demon, I could understand, but a god?" Sasuke made a face, "man's desperate."
"No. Just stupid." Akihime said gently.

Amaya frowned but nodded. She had stood no match against them, with the power of a god they stood no chance no matter how many times they tried.

“And that child grows more dangerous as the days go on- we can only hope this Okami will help even the playing field.” She said.

Back
Top Bottom