Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voyages of the Nibelungen OOC

I enjoy plain, bookish types but I don't have anything special in mind. Probably just play it as we go along.

I'm sure she will be visiting Koruk soon as well.

The Cardassian kicked off the bridge in the purge of males. He should be an interesting character. He is in Liam's character thread.

Lea any particular direction you want Talas pulled in while Walkuria is talking to the doctor?

Test subjects huh? Synthesized compounds? Interesting. I do have one question though. Is this something WalkĆ¼ria would have known about?

Test subjects huh? Synthesized compounds? Interesting. I do have one question though. Is this something WalkĆ¼ria would have known about?
If you want her to have know that's fine, but I assumed this would come as something of a surprise to her.

However you want to respond is fine. Walkuria could have had where own spies aboard after all. Do what is natural to your character.

Been a tough week or so between work and mental health. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s some chicken/egg dynamic. Otherwise ok. Hope you both are well.

Between weather and family commitments, it has been very difficult to get online with the right mental state for decent writing. You two have always been wonderfully patient and I hope you will indulge me for a little while yet. I do love our stories, I just need the right mood. Stay well and take care of yourselves, I'll write as soon as I am able.

Back
Top Bottom