Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voyages of the Nibelungen OOC

Since Ralkaa and Walküria have both been affected they could perhaps order up a meal of epic proportions to Walküria's private quarters to refuel and discuss the effects of the drug, both physiological and psychological, and maybe also how to market the drug as well as how to monopolise the trade.

I'm seeing the replicators on the ship similar to Voyager, where the crew has access to energy rations to make what they want with an appropriate amount equal to their station, however they also depend on physical food supplies of some kind to feed themselves for long period of time and to preserver the ships batteries.

So. While I understand the idea and usefulness of food replicators as such I am more a fan of the idea that even space ships take on large stores of preserved food supplies in freezers and such, perhaps larger ones even take on live cattle and have greenhouses where they can grow their own food.

In a sense I can't really wrap my head around the idea that (what is basically an organic 3d printer) can recreate such subtleties as flavour and/or texture, nutrients absolutely but in my mind it would be more like some manner of rather flavourless porridge. Think of the scene from Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's suite where Arthur tried to get a similar device on The Heart of Gold to make tea. I think the end result was a fluid that was "almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea", a fluid I have heard some interpret as being very weak coffee.

Anyhoo; I'm rambling. What I am trying to say is that to me it makes sense that The Nibelungen would have a galley with a real chef and real food stored on board, perhaps even a very small greenhouse to keep the crew with fresh veggies for those among the crew who would eat such foods. I am hard pressed to see a Jötunn eating vegetables in any great variety, perhaps carbs like potatoes and rice equivalents.

Also I very much appreciated the clean up of Walküria. It also had me thinking about Vina and Hrafnir and their levels of loyalty to Walküria and the way I figured it Vina obeys but does so reluctantly, the way you might expect from a slave while Hrafnir (being the human offspring of Walküria's twin sister) actually worships her mistress.

I'm thinking that she would probably keep the ones she like and almost certainly give the others away to for instance Talas or Laaneth. She might also keep them to use for bartering and sweetening deals along the way.

Ok. I’ll come up with a chef character. Also ahndfulnof stand out harem members for Walkuria to peruse later.

Could you adress Ralkaa? Either dismiss her or give her something to do while they wait for Walkurias happy meal?

I suppose I could add something but I was thinking that you'd simply play Bessy. And I'm reasonably sure that Ralkaa will have a lot of follow up questions, right?

A nice selection of pets indeed. Especially #3. Would it be ok with you to have 7 - 8 be mother and daughter?

Also: Would it be ok if perhaps I added one or two myself to the selection?

1 and 2 are good. The third doesn’t load for me. 4 the skin texture freaks me out a little bit I can live with it.

Back
Top Bottom