Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voyages of the Nibelungen OOC

Oh I had another idea concerning Jotuns. Perhaps they , like humans are capable of breeding with a variety of other species. However unlike most other pairings the offspring do not get half and half mix, instead there is a chance that you will get a pure Jotun but a much greater chance that the child will take after the non Jotun parent.

If so Walkuria may well have some illegitimate cousins aboard though as non-Jotuns of course they could never inherit or possibly even be acknowledged.

@MsBloom your turn!

Posted.

@Colonel_Liam I also posted a character sheet of my own for Walküria so you can take down the one you copy/pasted.

Oh I had another idea concerning Jotuns. Perhaps they , like humans are capable of breeding with a variety of other species. However unlike most other pairings the offspring do not get half and half mix, instead there is a chance that you will get a pure Jotun but a much greater chance that the child will take after the non Jotun parent.

However in the Jötunn mind such a child would never be accepted as family and as a rule grow up to be a slave, if the family is not oath bonded to the Sinmara Clan.

This means that Hrafnir (Raven) could the result of a Jötunn/Human night of passion that became human rather than Jötunn and thus was given to Walküria as a plaything.

If so Walkuria may well have some illegitimate cousins aboard though as non-Jotuns of course they could never inherit or possibly even be acknowledged.

It would make sense that Ymir Magnisson would certainly have bred with the human females of his crew. Perhaps the one that serve her wine is one.

I have a suggestion for her name as well: Sigrid.

Last edited:
Ymir certainly took his pleasure with the drink bearer. As for her name you can bestow any name on her that you like for reasons that may become clear later.

@LeaT caught up and time for new content when you’re ready.

Likewise. I'm bloated and feel that perhaps tomorrow should include an at least two hours long walk, however many steps that might tally.

So I see four pictures of extra bridge crew, the two followers posted by Bloom and the two posted by Liam. Are all four present or are they different takes on the same two women?

Walkuria has a Orion slave girl, and a human slave in tow, the two that I posted are longer standing members aboard the ship. So there are 4 slaves/crew in the scene as well as Talas and Walkuria.

They are all present. The two presented by Liam are part of the crew while the two presented by me are in a sense not. They are basically Walküria's concubines.

@Colonel_Liam Seeing your latest addition to the cast I was wondering.

Being oath-bonded does that mean you are bonded to the entire Sinmara clan or to a specific member. Both sort of make sense to me. The latter however would mean that remaining crew members would be oath-bonded to Ymir rather than to Walküria.

Back
Top Bottom