Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He gave a firm nod, turning his hands over to take hers gently. "We're both going that way anyway." He said softly.

Nana kissed Motochika on the temple again, rewarding him for a good hunt, kissing him all across his face before kissing him on the lips.

She smiled softly, giving a small nod, "Sure are...and there's no one else I'd rather have there with me..." She told him before moving to kiss him gently.

Motochika kissed back, not really feeling like he deserved all these rewards - they had failed after all - but he accepted them nonetheless. He would never tell Nana no.

Yukimura made a soft noise against Akihime’s lips, reaching to caress her cheek.

“Now that you’ve been rewarded for killing Tags, I have to punish you for failing to complete the mission~” Nana purred against his lips, shifting in his lap a bit.

She placed her hand over his gently and held the kiss a bit longer before pulling away, "Let me put on something a bit more comfortable and we can lie in bed together...we can kiss some more, too, if you like...~"

Motochika's breath hitched a little, "Please...please, Nana...~ I'm sorry...~ I'll do whatever you want...~ please, forgive me...~"

Yukimura nodded, looking a little excited. He too got a bit more comfortable, taking off his suit jacket and his shoes, stripping down to his shirt and boxers.

Nana shoved him back onto the bed roughly, straddling him as she wrapped her hands around his neck and squeezed tightly. “You’ll do anything?” She asked.

She slipped on a long satin night dress before crawling into bed, making room for Yukimura.

His eyes became hazy with lust, face twisting with pleasure, "Y...Yes, Nana...~ a-anything...~"

Yukimura crawled into bed with Akihime, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close.

She let her hands fall away from his neck, unzipping her jump suit and wriggling out of it. She pulled off her underwear and crawled over him, moving to sit on his face. “Use your mouth~”

"I love you...thank you for being here with me...I've been feeling a bit alone lately.." She muttered as she held onto him.

He obeyed, happily in fact, working his mouth and tongue over her folds quickly.

Yukimura pet her hair gently, giving a slight nod. “Of course..” He said softly. “You can always have me stand guard over you while you sleep.”

Nana leaned forward to grip the headboard, letting out a soft sigh as she rested her full weight onto him.

She hummed gently, "I think I would like that.."

His hips jerked and he reached to hold her hips to help keep her steady, moaning into her as he worked.

“And then maybe you can finally get a good nights rest.” He joked softly.

Nana gripped a handful of his hair, leaning over with a soft moan as she pressed into him.

She laughed at that, holding onto him tighter, "Wouldn't that be nice? I haven't had one of those for so long...~"

He could die right here, suffocated by her and getting her off and not have a single regret doing it. He worked her faster, fueled by her grabbing his hair, as his hands gently squeezed her hips to show her he really liked that.

Yukimura brushed the hair from her face, looking down at her with soft eyes. “You push yourself too hard- use me more.”

Nana pulled his hair firmly as she thrust a few times against his face, making soft noises of pleasure as she rode him.

She glanced up at him with coy eyes, "Oh, I plan to...~" She purred, "I plan to use you quite often...~"

He moaned into her, looking beyond euphoric from his spot beneath her.

He face flushed a little, but he didn’t seem bothered by it. “I wouldn’t mind.”

She thrust against him roughly, riding him until she came, finishing hard and squeezing his head with her thighs.

She giggled and shifted up a little to kiss him gently, "I know you wouldn't...~" She teased.

He licked her clean like a starving man cleaned his plate, breathing raggedly in delight.

“It’s an accept I allow only for you.” He said, giving a slight grin.

Nana took a moment before crawling back down to straddle his hips, kissing him deeply. “How bad do you want to fuck me~?”

"Good~ I'm not one to share my things~ and any girl who thinks she can buy you for a night will be spitting out her own teeth~" She cooed.

"I feel like I'll die if I don't, Nana~ I'll be a good boy~ I'll go out and kill more Tags for you~ please, let me fuck you~" He begged.

Yukimura cupped her cheek gently, looking down at her with a soft gaze. “I’m not up for sale.” He said softly.

Nana hummed softly and shifted once more to tease him a bit more. “I think you’ve earned it~” She purred.

Yukimura held her close once more, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on the top of her head.

Nana made a low noise and leaned in to kiss him, reaching down to grope him through his pants.

Megohime hadn't been allowed to see Masamune yet as they treated his burn, she could hear him screaming as they cleaned the dead and scorched skin.

He shifted and whimpered, sputtering weak pleas under his breath, cock throbbing against her hand.

Megohime herself had been treated in the hallway, her wounds patched up. She waited outside the room Masamune was being treated in, lips pursed together as she stared at the ground quietly.

Nana worked to unzip his pants and free his cock, stroking him slow at first, slowly getting more rougher.

After a while longer, a doctor came out to her, "Lord Date is resting now, we managed to keep his leg from being amputated."

He melted and moaned lowly in his throat, trying to keep his hips still.

Megohime let out a sigh of relief, glad to hear Masamune’s foot had been saved. “Will he be able to walk again?” She asked, a soft frown on her face.

Nana moved to position herself over his cock, pressing the head to her entrance before slowly sitting back to push him inside.

Back
Top Bottom