Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"You smell like a sewer drain clogged with horse shit." Motochika said to Akihime, looking down at her, before his eye moved to Yukimura, "Kinda like him. Are you two...?" He paused and his face twisted in disgust. Akihime scoffed and rushed forward like a blur, faking a punch to his head before dropping into a split and going for his groin. She didn't anticipate him kicking her before she made contact and she tried to brave before he did, launching across the room from the force and hitting the wall.
"Boring." Motochika yawned.

Sasuke ducked the chain and moved to fire at Nana, trying his best not to clip Amaya in the process. If only he had some downers.

“Akihime!” Yukimura nearly faltered, his first instinct being to turn and check on her.
“Focus on him!” Megohime snapped as she ran back into the room, skidding to a stop where Akihime had landed, returning with the supplies needed to fight fully. “Here, you’ll probably do better with this.” She said, holding a pistol out to Akihime. “You can still fight, right?”

Nana dodged the bullets like she could see exactly where Sasuke was aiming, yanking the chain she had sent at him to bring it back. The chain wrapped around Sasuke’s arm and shoulder tight, yanking him off his feet as Nana locked blades with Amaya, who tried to get her grip on Sasuke loosened.

Akihime took the pistol gratefully, "Course I can. Who do you take me for?" She asked with a smirk.
"Mego, my 12 gauge!" Masamune hollared from his spot in the corner. Akihime nudged her head.
"Go on, Yukimura and I got this til you get back." She said and moved, aiming precisely at Motochika and firing slowly as she advanced. He blocked her bullets, trying to keep her and Yukimura in his line of vision.

"Shit!" Sasuke gasped and caught himself, trying to keep his gun aimed at Nana. He popped off another round, trying to force her to release the chain as well, "Amaya, judt break the damn thing!!"

Yukimura was by no means small, but even he was dwarfed by Motochika, doing his best to keep out of the way of the man’s giant metal club. Megohime hurried to Masamune’s side, brining his guns to him- his twelve gauge and two of his desert eagles. “Stay out of his range, he doesn’t look it, but he’s fast.” Megohime warned him about Motochika.

Nana dodged yet another bullet, Amaya nearly being nicked by it as she charged in again to try and break the chain and free Sasuke, but Nana had little trouble parrying even her quick strikes while grappling Sasuke with her chain.

Masamune loaded the chamber and racked it - loudly.
"Oh, don't worry about me. Help Sarutobi and Oda right quick." He said.
Motochika swung hard at Yukimura, trying to keep up with his speed and keep Akihime from shooting him.
"Damn, you two are obnoxious." He hissed. A child suddenly began to wail, the terror too much for him, and Motochika froze. His eye zeroed in before he suddenly vanished. Akihime's eyes widened and she moved just as fast, trying to get to the mother and child first.
"Shit, shit, shit...!!" Motochika appeared before them, causing the woman to scream, and his hand shot out to grab the boy only to be stopped by Akihime slamming her fist into his elbow. He snarled and whirled on her, his club aimed for her head, but she grabbed it again, the force sending waves of pain up through her shoulders.
"How long can you keep doing that, whore?" Motochika growled at her. She grinned through the pain before her hand placement moved around the club.
"Til you kill me, shitbird." She replied before using all of her weight to throw him as far from the two as possible.

"Goddamn, hold the fuck still, weirdo!" Sasuke hissed at Nana, forced to change gun hands and fire at Nana's legs as he tried to get back on his feet.

Megohime nodded, heading off to give aid to Sasuke and Amaya as ordered. Moving quickly over to the fight, she dug out supplies she had stuffed into a small bag. “Oda, catch!” She shouted, tossing over an upper pen, digging out another for herself before quickly injecting herself. Amaya caught the pen and injected herself in the shoulder, watching Nana who gave a disgusted look. “Disgusting- doping up like junkies.” She said lowly, yanking hard on the chain to pull Sasuke off his feet once more.

Motochika hadn’t even had the chance to right himself midair before Yukimura landed on the man’s back, blade high over head before he brought it down full force. His eyes were dark as he struck, deadly silent as he aimed to gut Motochika like a fish.

Sasuke corrected his footing to keep stable, pulling as hard as he could on the chain.
"Mego, Oda, move!" Masamune yelled, aiming his shotgun at Nana; he was close enough that while it wouldn't kill her outright, it would certainly put some damage on her.

Motochika landed on his stomach with a grunt and swung his club backwards as hard as he could, hoping to either bash Yukimura's head in or force him to block. And he needed some kind of result quickly, Akihime was making her way over with the pistol Megohime had given her.

Megohime moved quickly to get out of Masamune’s way, Nana scowling and pulling the chain again to use Sasuke as a shield, but Amaya moved faster. She was now at Sasuke’s side, slicing through the chain around his arm and catching him before he fell forward, leaving Nana wide open.

Yukimura’s momentum was already bringing his blade down, watching with clenched teeth as the club came at him fast. He was batted off of Motochika with a loud crack, slamming into the wall behind them, blade dug into the wood floor mere centimeters from his side.

Masamune pulled the trigger, sending his 12 gauge buckshot straight at Nana with every intent to put her down.

"Yuki-!" Akihime was cut off when Motochika grabbed her by her head, pulling her down and using her to push himself up, slamming her into the hardwood and leaving a crater under her. She laid unmoving, the pistol clattering from her hand, and Motochika sighed in annoyance.
"Dumb whore..."

Yukimura’s ears rung painfully loud as he slowly regained his bearings, feeling blood dripping steadily from his head and down his face. Blood blinded one eye, a split in his face from above his right eyebrow to his cheek under his left eye.
“Shit!” Nana’s cry of pain could be heard all the way to Motochika, the bullets tearing through her skin, able to block her head and chest with her chains. Behind her Amaya moved to take her head off, blade pulled back and ready to strike.

"Get the fuck away from her." Motochika appeared beside Amaya, eye wild and club swinging it straight for her chest.
"Amaya!" Sasuke fired at the club, knocking it off track just enough to keep it from instantly killing Amaya on impact.
Akihime wasn't moving, her eyes half lidded and distant as she laid where Motochika left her.
"Sanada? Oi, Sanada!" Masamune hauled ass toward him, checking him over quickly, "You ok? Can you hear me?"

Amaya reacted as fast as she could, turning just enough that Motochika’s club slammed into her back rather than her side, being battered away all the same. She hit the wall and landed on her feet, almost falling to her knees from the shock of having the wind knocked out of her.
Nana recovered quickly, going for Sasuke next, but Megohime intercepted her, firing at her with her pistol to keep her back.
Yukimura heard Masamune’s voice and looked up, it taking a moment before he could register what he had said. “I’m fine,” He finally managed. “What of Akihime?” Was she hurt? How long had he been knocked out of the fight?

Sasuke reloaded his pistol and went for Nana's knees with his shots this time.
"Got any downers on you? It's the only thing I can think of to slow them down." He asked Megohime.

Masamune looked back at Akihime and frowned before he moved to her, picking her up carefully and watching her head bob lamely.
"Shit..." He muttered and pressed his fingers into her wrist and his ear to her chest, trying to feel and listen for a heartbeat.

“Only syringes.” Megohime said with a bitter laugh, counting five downers in total. She glanced up at Sasuke briefly before, skirting around to Motochika and jumping onto his back. She slammed the handful of downers into his shoulder, holding them firm to make sure he got the full dose.
“Striker!” She used her chain to block the shots before going after Sasuke with her sickle.
Yukimura managed to his feet and over to Akihime and Masamune, worry flashing in his eyes. “Is she breathing?” He demanded.

Motochika hissed and grabbed Megohime by her hair, ripping her from his back and throwing her to the ground.
Sasuke grabbed one of his throwing knives to defend himself; anything was better than nothing at this point.
Masamune didn't look very hopeful before his eyebrows shot up.
"It's shallow, but yeah, she's breathing! There's a slowed heart rate, I think she's just out cold. Thank God.." He said, sitting up.

Megohime slammed onto her back hard, letting out a wheeze as the air was knocked from her lungs, seeing white spots. She tried to recover quickly, not wanting to have the club slam into her next.
Nana moved quickly as she tried to slice through Sasuke, nothing but hatred in her eyes as she looked at him. She wasn’t on Sasuke long before Amaya slammed into her, punching her hard in the side of the head and sending her skidding backwards.
Yukimura let out a breath, nodding and moving to pick her up carefully to move her to a safer spot away from the fighting. “I’m going to capture them even if I have to cut off their arms and legs.” He took the pistol Akihime had been using, spying his blade not too far from Motochika, moving quickly toward it.

Masamune racked his shotgun again as he moved to follow.
"I'll cover you." He said.

Motochika swung his club down on her but it was sluggish, his teeth gnashing in anger.
"Crafty bitch. Dosing me with downers. I'll rip your goddamn head off." He saw Yukimura move and turned on him immediately, not as fast as he was but still meeting Yukimura halfway at a decent pace. His club rose up, ready to come down, when the weight of it shifted. The top half slid to the floor with a hard thud, cut cleanly in two.
"What the?" Motochika looked behind him just as Mitsunari sheathed his odachi.
"Forgive my tardiness, I was caught up in guild matters." He said. Motochika snarled and ditched his club, running straight for Mitsunari and reaching for his throat, but the guild leader back peddled just in time. Motochika snagged his tags and ripped them from his neck, holding them up with a scowl.
"A/3? You mean to tell me that the Toyotomi Guild leader is an A/3?!"
"Oh, shit," Mitsunari muttered, rubbing his neck, "I must have grabbed the wrong ones when I rushed over..." He pat his pants down quickly before reaching into his back pocket, pulling out a new set of tags. In the light, the ranking glittered and made Motochika scowl anxiously: S/2.
"Now then. I suppose I should be the one to entertain you two now." Mitsunari said.

Nana turned to scowl at Mitsunari’s arrival, sneering at him when he threatened her and Motochika. “Striker.” She growled under her breath. “We’re leaving.” She ordered.
“You aren’t getting away!” Yukimura shouted, raising his gun and firing at Motochika twice.

Motochika moved out of the way of the bullets, panicking a bit when Mitsunari suddenly appeared in his face. Mitsunari rammed his knee straight into Motochika's nose before kicking him hard in the chest, spring boarding off him to land near Yukimura.
"Where is Akihime?" He asked.
"She's out cold," Masamune answered, "Chosokabe punched her head through the floor." Mitsunari's eyes widened slowly and he looked back before his eyes finally found Akihime. He death gripped his odachi, the sheath rattling gently in his hand.
"Sanada," he spoke softly, "help me take their heads."

Yukimura nodded. “Capture one alive if you can, we should question them.” He said softly, popping the mage one out to count the bullets before pushing it back in.
Megohime was opposite Yukimura and Mitsunari, moving at the same time Yukimura did to tag team Motochika to try and bring him down.
Amaya moved quickly again, putting Nana on the defensive, glancing over at Motochika nervously.

Motochika moved straight into hand to hand, dodging and throwing punches that had the weight of a train behind them.

Sasuke loaded his gun with downers, aiming at Amaya and firing at her slowly, trying to keep his aim steady as he covered Amaya.

Megohime fired at Motochika, but her gun was quickly running out of bullets, forcing her to switch to her knife, hoping she still had enough uppers to evade him.
Yukimura emptied the last of his bullets at Motochika simultaneously, going low with his knife as Megohime went high, eyes sharp as he tried to cripple him to slow him further.

Nana was having a bit more of a hard time dodging as before, slowed down from the damage Masamune had done, making it easy for Amaya to walk Nana back into one of Sasuke’s shots. She grunted in pain and moved away from Amaya, glancing toward the hole Motochika had made in the wall.

Motochika tried to evade, twisting himself to try and avoid them both, panicking when Mitsunari appeared in his path. He kicked Yukimura as hard as he could to get him away before his hand shot out and grabbed Megohime by the throat, using her to bat Mitsunari back.

"Don't even think about it." Sasuke hissed before shooting her again, "You leave when I say so."
"Move toward that exit and I'll blow your goddamm head of." Masamune snarled, ehotgun aimed at Nana.

Yukimura felt like his arms were gonna snap when he blocked Motochika’s kick, skidding backwards from the force of the kick.
Megohime gripped Motochika’s wrist with one hand, trying to stab him in the neck with her knife, grinding her teeth together in pain when she smashed into Mitsunari.

Nana looked completely panicked now, glancing to Motochika. “Striker!” She made a beeline for Motochika, something round rolling toward the three- a grenade. Amaya’s eyes widened and she immediately sprinted forward without thinking, using her body to protect Sasuke’s from the blast.

Motochika looked and his eye widened, throwing Megohime away like she was garbage before running to shield Nana from the blast, "Beretta!"
Mitsunari caught Megohime and pulled her back, Masamune scrambling to get away in time.

Back
Top Bottom