Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya grinned from ear to ear, patting his shoulder. “Thanks Captian~” She said, giving him a wink.

"Yeah, yeah." Sasuke pouted before everyone headed back to base to relax before their next job.

The Date estate was decorated to the nines. There was music and food and anyone who was anyone was dressed luxuriously. Akihime stood by the appetizers, her hair pinned up and curled in soft ringlets, wearing a deep red off shoulder dress with a rather revealing slit up the side. As always, she wore her stiletto pumps, and the chain of her tags could be seen without a shirt collar to hide them. Masamune was making rounds, dressed in one of his finer suits, making sure the Twilights that were holing up for a couple hours were doing ok. Masamune had invited Mitsunari to use the opportunity to recruit, but the white haired guild leader was no where to be seen.

Megohime wore a black dress, the sleeves and neck made up of black lace, her hair up in a half-do. She moved around helping serve drinks and keep people calm, spying their security milling around the outskirts of the event- Sasuke and Amaya, both dressed for the e occasion. Amaya wore a short black cocktail dress with black gloves that went up to her mid arm.
Yukimura wore a black suit that night rather than his traditional red, bringing a flute of champagne to Akihime with a small smile. “Sorry for the wait.” He said holding out the drink for her.

Ren kissed Mitsunari’s neck, pressed close to him as he ran his fingers through his hair, both of their shirts partially unbuttoned.

Sasuke was dressed in a simple off white vest with a smoke grey button up under, with black slacks and some nice dress shoes. The holster for his gun was strapped over the vest, keeping at least his pistol close to hand. Kojurou was keeping an eye on things from the back wall, making sure everyone felt as safe as they could.
Akihime looked up when Yukimura approached and smiled as she took the flute from him.
"Ah, I wasn't waiting long. Thank you for getting that for me." She said, "It isn't too crowded for you, is it? I like to hide nearest the food at parties like these, people are usually too concerned with mingling than eating." She popped a small shrimp into her mouth before glancingup at him.
Masamune moved to Megohime, placing his hand on the small of her back to get her attention.
"How is everything? Everyone doing alright?"

Mitsunari moaned lowly, keeping Ren close as he tried to undress themselves, hands roaming his lover's body greedily.

Amaya leaned against the wall with Sasuke, her pistol strapped to her hip and her blade hidden under the table beside her. “I think this is by far the fanciest job you’ve ever gotten us.” She said, sipping a vodka tonic.

He shook his head, a soft smile on his face. “I’m used to large groups, this isn’t anything I’m not used to- perhaps the setting is having me feel a little out of place, but I’ll get used to it.” He said.

Megohime stiffened up a bit, relaxing a bit when she heard Masamune talk. “Everything seems to be going smoothly despite being a bit overcrowded, but everyone’s doing fine.” She reported, looking to him.

He let out a soft noise of enjoyment, helping him pull his shirt off before moving to remove Mitsunari’s. “I think you’ll be late for your party..~”

Sasuke grinned a bit at her, "Yeah, I know. Been a minute since I've had to babysit a fancy party."

Akihime smiled a bit more, "You're doing a great job. I don't like to going to these kinds of gigs often, but it's for a good cause." She looked out at the Twilights trying to enjoy themselves.

Masamune gave a small smile, "Good. Keep up the good work." He said before kissing her head, "You look great, by the way~ don't think I've seen this dress before~"

He shook his head gently, "I don't care. Date can wait." He said softly.

“Last time we weren’t even allowed to be seen though- I much prefer this.” She laughed softly, glancing to Sasuke. “Too bad we aren’t invited more often to these kinda things.”

Yukimura nodded. “It was quite kind of Date.” He agreed, glancing over the crowd to make sure no fights were breaking out.

Megohime’s face flushed at his kiss, looking around quickly to see if anyone noticed. “I bought it new.” She muttered. “Figured I shouldn’t wear the same thing.”

Ren laughed softly, but didn’t push things further, nodding his head and leaning in to kiss him once more.

"I'll try and see about more guard detail, but you Tags get bored real easy~" He teased.

"So," she moved closer, a familiar coy smile on her lips, "do you like my dress, Yukimura...~? I picked it out just for you...~ if you're good tonight, I'll let you rip it off when we get home...~"

"Cutie.." He said, "I like it, it looks really good on you.."

He kissed back, finally getting Ren undressed before working on his own clothes.

“Hey as long as there’s good drinks and good pay, I won’t complain.” She said with a smirk, taking another drink.

Yukimura’s face flushed bright red and he quickly tried to regain his facial expression, not wanting to let anyone know what they were talking about. “I guess I’ll have to make sure I’m a good boy then, won’t I?” He asked quietly.

Megohime smiled slightly, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. “You don’t look half bad either.” She said, moving to fix his bow tie. “Like a real gentleman.”

Sasuke chuckled and took her glass from her gently, watching her expression as he stole a sip before handing it back, "Not bad~ Lord Date got the good vodka for us."

"I should say so~ maybe I'll let you use my tags as a collar~ tug on them and be rough with me~" She purred softly.

He watched her with a gentle eye and smiled, "Thanks, I do my best to look good for you.."

Amaya seemed more amused than upset as he stole a drink from her. “Right? I’m almost tempted to steal a bottle on the way out.”

He was blushing so much the tips of his ears were red, clearing his throat. “I feel like maybe you don’t want to be kept waiting?”

“It’s too bad you don’t do that for me more often, I’m quite enjoying it.” She said, smoothing out the tie before taking half a step back.

"I won't say anything~" Sasuke said, "We'll say it's part of our tip~"

"We'll wait for Mitsunari to arrive, and then we can go~" She replied.

"I can?" Masamune offered, "If you really want?"

“I like how you think~” She said, finishing off her drink and setting the empty glass down.

Yukimura gave a nod, rather excited at the idea of ditching the party to go sleep with Akihime. “What will we tell Date?”

Megohime gave a small nod. “You would? I think I’d like that- you look good in black.”

"Don't go too crazy. I'm gonna go check in with Katakura, see if he's spotted any ne'er do wells." He smiled and waved before walking off.

"Buisness deals appeared that need my urgent attention. He won't argue if it's work~" She replied.

"I have a couple all black ones I'd be happy to flaunt for you." He grinned.

“You know where I’ll be.” Amaya called, staying in her spot to watch over the entire room.

Yukimura nodded like an obedient dog, finding the entire situation more than alluring, having to think of other things to keep himself from getting too excited.

Megohime smiled back. “I’d love to see you in them.” She said. “And maybe if you’re lucky you can see what I have under my dress right now too.”

Akihime laughed softly and pet his cheek, "You're so cute~"

Masamune rose an eyebrow at her, "Oh? And what would that be? A gun~?"

Yukimura leaned into her touch a bit, always enjoying how gentle she was with him. “Am I..? I didn’t think I was acting any particular way.”

She smirked a bit. “The gun doesn’t count- maybe the dress isn’t the only new thing I bought~”

Was he really endearing? Could he even be such a thing? He had always been intimidating or disgusting to others- only looked upon favorably when he was making money or killing. He watched Akihime laugh and smiled softly, eyes growing soft. “I love you.” He said softly.

“You’ll have to find out later on~” She teased and turned to leave. “Enough talk, there’s still plenty of work left.”

Her smile only grew as she inched closer, fruitlessly trying to hide them with her flute glass, "I love you, too..." She replied softly. Before their lips met and before Masamune could part from Megohime, the wall closest to Kojurou and Sasuke exploded, sending the two skidding across the floor.
"Ah, Jesus!" Sasuje whined, before looking to Kojurou, "You good, Katakura?" Kojurou laid motionless, his head bleeding from hitting the floor, "Fuck."
"Kojurou! Sarutobi!" Masamune ran over, helping Sasuke up before moving to Kojurou.
"Ne, Beretta," Masamune looked up quickly, eye wide, "Date really let the shit pile up this time." When the dust cleared, Motochika and Nana stepped through the hole he had made with his club, which was covered in blood and gore.
"Son of a bitch." Sasuke hissed, knowing what the gore belonged to, "Amaya!!" Motochika moved and swung his club hard at Masamune, ready to take his head off with it, before Akihime moved in front of the swing and stopped it with her hands. The spikes dug into her palms and she tried not to wince as she held the club firmly, keeping him from pulling it back, "Yukimura!!"

Amaya had grabbed her blade when the wall exploded, drawing her weapon and moving to attack Motochika, but Nana moved to intercept her. “Make sure to clean up every piece of shit you see, Striker.” She called as she forced Amaya back.
Both Yukimura and Megohime arrived beside the two heads, Megohime’s gun drawn and aimed at Motochika as she helped Masamune move Kojurou to safety, Yukimura brandishing a blade and advancing on Motochika to push him back. “Akihime, please step back!”

"Like hell! I have to pay them back for Mitsunari!" Akihime argued, Motochika moving away from Yukimura's attacks, ripping his club from Akihime's hands and causing her to fall forward. She caught herself painfully and kicked off her stilettos, rushing on Motochika with Yukimura.
"He knocked his head pretty bad, Mego. I'll try and treat him, you beat that bitch for him." Masamune told Megohime, "Don't dope up too much, ok?"
Motochika swung his club against Yukimura's blade, the vibration from the impact sending shocks up his arms. Akihime swung around him and aimed a punch for his head, only to have him swing his arm back and catch her in the gut. She grunted and grappled his arm, using her body to try and keep him in one spot for Yukimura.
Sasuke aimed at Nana, a scowl set on his face.
"What are you two doing here? Ain't you got anything better to do?'

Yukimura attacked with deadly speed and precision, taking the chance to go for his throat when Akihime pinned him. He knew trying to convince her would be fruitless, so just focused on not breaking his own blade.
Megohime gave a nod. “Hold out here for a bit, I’m going to grab extra supplies- and don’t do anything stupid.” She said, standing and hurrying off to grab both guns and celebre.
“What better to do than to clean up trash?” Nana asked, glancing to Sasuke, holding her weapon out in front of her as Amaya slowly moved opposite Sasuke. “This whole place reeks.”

"You're really fucking annoying." Motochika hissed before throwing Akihime from his arm and at Yukimura. She cursed and twisted as best as she could to avoid him, skidding on the ground and stumbling.
"Get my 12 gauge!" Masamune hollared after her.
Sasuke pulled back the hammer of his gun.
"Thanks, I'll be sure to let Lord Date know."

Yukimura didn’t stop his attack, glad Akihime managed to dodge, figuring the best course of action would be to neutralize Motochika first and foremost.

Amaya charged forward, blade drawn on Nana as she swung her chain at Sasuke, facing Amaya with her sickle to block.

Back
Top Bottom