Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn felt ashamed off that, although felt even worse that the staff were cleaning up. This had her stating in a small voice that she could clean up, after all it had been her who had made the mess.

one of the maids looked at her "no you are not you are going to rest pregnant women need their rest" the maid was actually someone Lo-Wen was going to have tend to her while he worked so that she wasn't alone

Braelyn was just giving a small nod of her head for a brief moment in time as she was just giving up and just walking with Lo-Wen. There was that devil on her shoulder that was just telling her that this was all just an act. That everybody was just pretending to be nice. "Y....Yes M... Ma'am...." she did however end up speaking to the maid after a moment in time - using honorifics with her.

"you dont need to be fromal with me you are the lady of the house I am a maid" the young woman then finished cleaning up before going to see if they needed anything.

Lo-Wen got her settled in their room so that she could rest and relax

Braelyn was just nodding her head a bit and soon enough she found herself getting settled into the room once they had arrived.

Braelyn was just looking towards him then spoke, "I feel like I'm going to throw up again... Feel faint.... The pain is back."

Lo-Wen got a pail fo her and then went to the door and called for a doctor to come and check her over to be safe. was he going over board yes but at the same time he wanted to be sure they were both ok

Braelyn did find herself getting sick once again in the pail, and was just resting against some of the pillows on the bed. It wasn't long before the doctor was coming in and just doing an examination of her. Nothing much had changed other than being told that she was to be on bedrest until the child was born, although this doctor was being a little more strict about it. Especially after discovering that all of the stress had resulted in her getting sick with a fever.

Braelyn was just listening for a moment before the doctor was stating that he would prescribed her a natural remedy that would help her sleep for the night, and it would help ease her fever.

Braelyn was just looking at the doctor before she was just thanking him in a very soft before apologizing for being a burden already - having just arrived not that long ago.

the doctor chuckled "my dear I am paid my lord Lo-Wen to be on call and i suspected when word of your arrival hit me that i would be called ill check on you once a week till the baby is born"

Braelyn was just stammering that he didn't need to go out of his way to check on her that often. "I.... I will live quietly and o...out of the way...." she was speaking in a low voice. No she was still obviously pretty effected by everything that had just happened with that other man, even with some of the stuff that the king had told her.

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a moment before she was giving a small nod although she didn't really say anything - although part of it more had to do with the medication that she had been given. It seemed to be kicking in and she found herself slowly beginning to fall asleep.

Braelyn had fallen asleep while being more propped up at the time, but it wouldn't really make much of a difference. Lately that is how she had been sleeping, being a little more propped up. It was more comfortable for her, and for whatever reason the baby actually seemed to be settled during the night.

The pair of them were in a deep sleep throughout the night, and it was a bit strange for them not to have to worry about being woken up at all.

Eristella and Vin were returning to the surface, although Eristella had taken to wrapping the blindfold around her eyes once again. Now it was best if she took it a little at a time. She had just been getting use to the darkness below and had been overwhelmed with what she was seeing down there. Perhaps seeing the surface right away would be a little too much, and she was also wanting to keep the fact that she had her sight back as a secret for the time being.

Vin had understood where she was coming from and hand helped her put the blindfold back on before they returned ot the surface so that no one knew what was going on either. Vin did listen as everyone was talking about hoe L-Wen and Braelyn had vanished and that they were being searched for through out the castle and city

Eristella was frowning a bit when she heard the news that they had vanished although she hoped that they were alright. "I wish to return to our room for now." she was speaking after a moment in time, keeping to still being blind at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom