Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was just following after him so that they could get going, although she wasn't sure how good of an idea this was.

Lo-Wen got her settled on the wagon and headed out walking with the horse. as no one was awake except for a few guards he wasn't worried about being stopped or questioned as to where they were going

Braelyn was just climbing up with his help so that they could get going, just leaning back some to just relax. Although at the time her hand was still on her stomach - she was still suffering from a bit of pain and discomfort.

Braelyn was just looking around as they rode along, although after a few hours she almost seemed to be dozing off next to him, her head resting on his shoulder since she was sitting next to him on the wagon.

Lo-Wen looked at her and smiled when she fell asleep as he was glad to see her resting. they were currently outside of the city and into the woods heading for the border. Lo-Wen knew it would take about a day to get where they were going but he was looking forward to being able to relax

They were able to travel were quite the distance before the weather seemed to turn sour and it was soon enough downpouring.

Lo-Wen stooped and moved her to the back as it was covered and that would keep her from getting wet and risk getting sick. once he was certain she was settled Lo-Wen started them moving once more so that they could reach his home

"I am sure I want to get us out of this kingdom as fast as possible" Lo-Wen looked at her and then smiled while urging his horse to go faster to get them out of there sooner.

whiel they were traveling the maids and guards had searched the whole castle looking for them but to no avail it was then then a guard was informing the King that both Braelyn and Lo-Wen were no where to be found.

Braelyn was just looking towards him as they continued to travel although at some point in time she seemed to be falling asleep in the back to the wagon.

it took several more hours and then soon arrived at his home and when they pulled up he reached back and woke her. Lo-Wen had a mansion in the other kingdom that had belonged to his father and he had inherited it when the man had died

Braelyn was just rousing some as she looking towards him for a moment. Oh it seemed like they had arrived, thankfully.

Lo-Wen helped her down and then guided her into the mansion where they were greeted by his staff "welcome back my lord and welcome my lady"

Braelyn was just following him into the mansion although she was a little taken back by being greeted by the staff, and being called my lady. That was definitely something different to say the least.

"I....I am no l...lady... I've just a dancer.... from underground...." Braelyn was speaking after a moment in time, her voice soft.

"that doesnt matter here Braelyn they can see the marking we have from being mates so they know you are my one and only" Lo_Wen walked to her and kissed her lightly "here you are free and no one can control you"

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a moment before she was giving a small nod of her head. Although this whole situation was definitely stressing her out far more than she had thought - and she was beginning to internally worry. The king was going to find them and punish them; that was her fear. And all of this anxiety and stress was just causing her to actually put a hand to her mouth to try and stop herself from throwing up, although it didn't work at all. She was still ended up doubling over and throwing up on herself and on the ground, just coughing a bit.

Lo-Wen rubbed her back and then the staff immediately went to work on getting both her and then ground cleaned up. Lo-Wen spoke softly "lets get you settled into bed and have a doctor check you over as it was a long trip" Lo-Wen helped her up and carefully walked her to their room they would be using so she could get some rest and be checked over

Back
Top Bottom