Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

"we are going to see the doctor to make sure you are ok" Lo-Wen would have words with the male once he was certain that his mate was ok that was if he didnt kill the male.

"just breath its better to get use to the sites down here first before we go top side" VIn knew that it would take her a bit to adjust

Braelyn was just nodding her head, just staying silent at that point in time.

Eristella was just keeping her eyes closed still, just shaking her head some.

Lo-Wen walked in to the medical wing and asked a doctor to look at her explaining that the pain was worse then normal

Vin moved so that she was in front of her and tilted her head up "open your eyes Eristella"

Braelyn was just looking at the doctor who was asking some questions, and she was just softly answering them. Just telling him about having intercourse with another man - and perhaps being shoved around a little bit.

Eristella was just shaking her head some and stating that she was scared... It was too much, too overwhelming.

Lo-Wens eyes darkened at the news of having been shoved around as he hadn't known that.

"breath there is not need to be scare I am here with you" Vin needed her to calm down and relax

Braelyn almost seemed to flinch when she saw his eyes darken, and she almost seemed to be panicking a bit. But the doctor was just kneeling down and just getting her to focus on him, getting her to just focus on breathing at that point.

Eristella was just giving a small nod of her head before she was slowly opening her eyes again.

Vin stood in front of her so that all she would see was him until she looked around "there's my girl"

Lo-Wen held on to Braelyns hand and offered her support

Eristella was just blinking some although she wasn't sure what to say at that point in time. No this was strange... being able to see. And it was still overwhelming, beyond overwhelming.

The doctor was just checking her over but was reassuring that both she and the baby were fine.

Lo-Wen nodded his head and then looked at her kissing her hands lightly

"your doing great look around the room slowly give yourself time to adapt" VIn would take as much time as she needed

Braelyn was just looking for a moment before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I... didn't do anything wrong...." The doctor was just listening for a moment before he was speaking, "Rest. I would recommend some herbal tea to help calm and sleep for the night."

Eristella was just giving a slow nod before she was cautiously looking around.

Lo-Wen nodded his head "i will make sure she gets that" Lo-Wen would tend to her and he would get the full truth out of her as well

Vin stayed close and kept her hand in his to give her comfort

The doctor was just looking for a brief moment in time but he could tell that Braelyn was absolutely terrified at that point. He was handing her a few small pills before he spoke, "They are a sedative to help calm you down. Don't worry they won't harm the baby."

Eristella was just turning in a circle slowly, taking everything in.

Braelyn was just looking at the pills before she was taking them, and was just mumbling that she wanted to return to their room. "I...If I'm a....allowed..... I understand.... if you don't want me th....there...." she spoke in a soft voice to Lo-Wen, which definitely had the doctor frowning some.

Eristella was just giving a soft smile in the end.

"of course you are allowed we still have some talking to do but you are allowed" Lo-Wen wanted to make sure he had the full truth from her before he acted

Vin smiled when she saw her smile

Braelyn was just giving a small nod of her head and soon enough they were heading back towards the room.

Eristella was just looking around some before she actually found herself going over to look at a few things, asking questions.

VIn answered her questions as she asked them giving her the information that she needed

Lo-Wen walked with her supporting her so that she wasn't at risk fo falling

They were arriving back at their room, although there wasn't even any evidence that the king and Bailey had been there, a maid had tidied it up at Damion's order. Braelyn was just walking into the room with him, although she didn't go to far into the room - feeling as though she was invading his space now.

Eristella was just so curious about everything at the time.

Lo-Wen gave her a gentle push to get her to enter the room so that she could lay down and rest

Vin smiled and handled her questions with ease

Braelyn was just stumbling a bit into the room and just wrapped her arms around herself a bit.

Questions were soon interrupted when some injured people were coming in, and Eristella was actually able to see the true horror.

Lo-Wen guided her in to the room and to the bed so that she could lay back down while he made her some tea

VIn could tell that the scene bothered her but it was nothing new to him

Braelyn was just going over and sitting on the edge of the bed slowly at that point in time.

Eristella was definitely not sure how to respond to the scene but she was still hurrying over to tend to the injured.

Vin smiled when she didnt need him to tend to them and then he looked around and started helping as well

while the water heated Lo-Wen looked at her "tell me the full truth Braelyn you are safe now"

Eristella was just hurrying over and seemed to be jumping into action right away. There seemed to be a little hesitation, although she was realizing that she had done this a million times before, and the hesitation vanished.

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a moment before questioning in a soft voice what he was wanting to know exactly.

"what truly happened I doubt you would do as people were saying so i was the truth" Lo-Wen watched her and waited

Vin helped by tending to those who injuries were less sever

Back
Top Bottom