Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

In the end, Eristella was being summoned to the throne room by that of the king who seemed more than furious with her actions from earlier.

Eristella was just walking into the room although she did have her head held high, even knowing that the king was pissed off.

Damion was just looking for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Bailey. How should I punish those who disrespect me?"

Bailey looked at him sharply as she hadn't been expecting it "i would forgive her this time as she was under a lot of stress from being married today but to also give a warning on what will happen if it happens again" Bailey didnt want to see either of them hurt

Damion was just looking over for a brief moment in time before he was commenting, "Fine.... Only because it is punishment enough that they have to go into the underground."

Bailey let out a small breath low enough that he couldn't hear her. as it was Bailey was being called the benevolent queen but some of the people because hse wasn't inclined to harm people

Eristella was just listening for a moment in time although she was letting out a yelp of pain when Damion was actually slapping her, her hand going to her cheek. Well that had stung!

Damion was just soon enough turning and leaving stating for them to make sure that they stayed in line. Eristella was just keeping her head bowed at that point in time, tears burning in her eyes. No her father had always been cruel but not typically this cruel to her... Now she just didn't know what she had done to make him.... hate her. He definitely hated her.

Bailey wished to go over and hug her but she knew better then to risk angering the man more as it was she didn't know what would happen once they were in his room

Eristella was just giving a small bow and heard the footsteps of her father leaving, although she didn't hear Bailey leave at all. "Forgive me for my actions against your husband to be... future queen." she was speaking in a soft voice before she was dipping into a low curtsy. "Might we retire... we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." she was speaking although didn't rise; not until she was told to. No better not to upset her father anymore.... he was already upset with her.

"go ahead and retire for the evening you have a long day tomorrow so rest well" Bailey didnt know if she was over stepping or not but she hoped that she wasn't

Eristella was just rising to her feet after a moment in time although she could hear her father actually leave the room, just the three of them there at the time - but she didn't say anything more.

Back
Top Bottom