Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Vin walked to her side and hugged her "it will be ok" Vin would take her punishment if he needed to

Bailey hoped that the king didnt take his bad mood out of any of them

Eristella was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "It will be my punishment to take."

"no I will take it we have to go below ground tomorrow and you need to be in prefect shape" Vin would be able to handle the beating and as she was still healing from her own lashes he didnt want her to get more

Eristella was wandering with him towards where their rooms where - although let him decide if he wanted to go to his room or her room.

Eristella was allowing him to lead him and they were soon in her room so that they could rest.

Braelyn was walking into their room and was just going over to sit on the edge of the bed.

Lo-Wen walked over and slid her shoes off of her feet before speaking "lay down and get some rest you look like you're ready to pass out"

Vin settled with her on to her piles of pillows

Braelyn was just looking for a moment before she spoke in a soft voice "O... Okay.. I guess I am... A little tired... "

While she seemed to be trying to play it off as not being super tired - it didn't take her long to fall asleep at all. Currently curled up on her side - more comfortable.

Braelyn didn't even seem to notice, already fast asleep. And she actually seemed to be able to fall asleep rather easily this time - not like most nights where she struggled.

Back
Top Bottom