The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Lo-Wen nodded his head "if she remains sitting at the wedding reception can she go to that" Lo-Wen would cover for her if he said no but he figured she would want to be there for Eristella.

This had the doctor giving a nod before he spoke, "Yes that is fine. She can even dance a few dances if she wishes - but otherwise encourage resting. I'll even be sure to speak to the king myself about this and tell him that this is by my orders." Braelyn was just watching for a brief moment in time.

Lo-wen nodded his head and then looked at her "do you wish to go to the reception or do you want to head back to the room?" Lo-Wen was giving her the option so she could decide what to do

Braelyn was just looking before she spoke, "Reception. I'm not going to abandon a friend because of a little pain."

Lo-Wen nodded his head and then walked with her to the reception so that he could find her somewhere to sit and rest while they waited for the reception to actually start

Braelyn was following after him although at a slower pace at the time, just letting out a small breath of air.

Eristella was just walking into Vin's room with him although she was a little nervous that it was going to hurt.

Vin looked at her when they reached the room and he pulled her close hugging her "I will try not to make it hurt"

Lo-Wen soon found a seat for her once they were there and helped her get settled

Lo-Wen waited till she was seated and then went to talk to the king about the doctors orders

Vin kissed her lightly before he went to work on removing her dress so it didnt get ruined

Damion was just looking over before he was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Fine. Best just keep her locked up in your rooms then until the child is born. Then I hope you are going to decide what you want to do. There are many noble woman who are vying for your hand in marriage but you seem obsessed with a dancer from the underground. I hope once the child is born you are going to discard that woman."

Eristella was just quivering a bit - definitely a bit frightened at that point in time.

"probably not I find her to my liking" Lo-Wen didnt like the other females and he wouldn't give her up not with them being mated as the bond was rather permeant

Vin kissed her lightly and reassured her he was going to do his best not to hurt her

Damion was just looking towards him before he spoke, "I would still consider finding another woman more useful." With that the king was wandering off so that he could do his own thing.

Eristella was giving a small nod of her head.

Vin finished getting her dress off before he went to work removing his own clothes

Lo-Wen watched the king leave and then head headed back to where Braelyn was sitting

Eristella was just standing there, although she did have her arms around herself lightly.

Braelyn had a look for a brief moment as he came over of brief hurt, it very evident that she had heard everything. Her eyes were just going down as he came over, and she was just holding onto her dress skirt for a moment in time.

Lo-Wen leans down and spoke softly "ignore the king I have no plans to replace you" Lo-Wen wouldn't get rid of the one he had claimed as his mate

Vin finished stripping and then walked to her puling her close so she could feel his skin

Braelyn was just looking up a bit startled before she was giving a small nod of her head although she still seemed very quiet at that point in time. Well they were definitely never going to be able to get married - the king would never accept that.

Eristella was a bit startled by this but was giving out a small breath of air before he would actually feel her fingers running along him a bit.

Lo-Wen would fight the king if it came to that as he did want her to be his in all ways

Vin held still and let her explore his body so she could get a good feel of him

Eristella was just questioning in a soft voice, "W...What happens now?" She was definitely a little hesitant to move her hand any lower on his body than his stomach, especially since she could feel his cock against her body and wasn't sure what it was.

Braelyn just remained silent at that time although she speaking to a servant who was coming over and offering them both a drink. And it was something actually non-alcoholic it seemed.

Lo-Wen took the drink and then waited to see if she would take one as well

Vin moved her hand lower so that she could feel his cock in her hand "first I will prepare you and then this will enter your body"

Braelyn was taking a drink after a moment in time although she was just holding it in her hands.

Eristella was a bit startled at whatever else she was feeling, although just about drew her hand away. No it was a strange feeling, but after a brief moment he would find her fingers seeming to explore feeling it a bit as well. Innocently nonetheless, not realizing what she as actually doing to him.

Eristella was just tilting her head for a moment although her other hand being on her chest and she had felt that sharp intake of breath when he bit back his groan. "Are you okay?" she asked him. Oh so innocent at that point in time.

Eristella was just giving a nod of her head before she questioning what he meant by he was going to prepare her before it was entering her body. It was so hard to tell what was really going on when being blind. She only knew so much from touch alone but that wasn't enough to really know either.

Vin carefully slipped his hand between her legs and dipped them in to her "I am going to make sure this area is wet and then my cock will go here"

Back
Top Bottom