The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was definitely trying to calm down but it wasn't working in her favor at all - she was just that worked up. And in the end she was on her knees again, throwing up in the grass and coughing a bit.

Braelyn was just stating that she wished to retire back to their chamber. She wanted to get out of that uncomfortable dress.

Soon enough Braelyn was retreating so that she could get going, just putting a light hand on her stomach for a moment in time.

Braelyn was just heading off towards their room although on the way there she was already in the process of untying the back of her dress, not even care if it was loosening and falling off her shoulders a bit.

Braelyn didn't even have a care in the world at that point in time. "Lo-Wen.... When we get to the room.... I want to have sex... I want to have pleasure.... to help with the pain..." she was speaking to him in a low voice. Honestly with how addicted they had become to having sex with each other - she had the feeling that after the baby was born they probably wouldn't be waiting those six weeks they were recommended to wait after having a child.

Eristella was just returning to her room at that point in time and was just stripping out of her dress without a care. Nobody else was here, at least not until Vin came back to the room. And if he did come into the room he would have quite the view of a partially naked Eristella standing there.

Lo-Wen looked at her and nodded his head "I can to do that I can give you what you are wanting" Lo-Wen opened the door to the room and once she was in he closed and locked it behind him Lo-Wen then helped her strip out of the dress before removing his own clothes so that they could go to bed.

Vin walked in to the room and then looked at the ceiling "you could have waited I would have helped you get changed"

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was letting him assist her with stripping out of the dress and it wasn't long before his own clothes were seeming to vanish as well.

Eristella was turning around when she heard his voice before she spoke, "I...It is fine... I would have gotten it figured out..."

Vin kept his eyes on the ceiling as he hadn't meant to walk in while she was changing.

Lo-Wen then picked her up and carried her to the bed laying her down on it before he settled over her

Eristella was just grabbing her robe so that she could pull it on, just apologizing to him in a soft voice. "I....I'm sure that wasn't something you wanted to walk into the room to see...." She wasn't even sure if she was pretty or not - she was told by some that she was gorgeous with a beautiful figure, but she was told by others that she wasn't all that pretty.

Braelyn was just looking up at him for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Just fuck me."

Lo-Wen nodded his head and with out getting her ready or anything like that to keep it from hurting Lo-Wen pressed in to her and filled her

Vin sighed and then walked over and hugged her "you are beautiful I just wasn't expecting you to be changing when I walked in"

Braelyn was just giving a small gasp when he was doing that, a groan falling from her lips as he was filling her up to the brim. "I use to hate this but now.... I would do this every day.... all the time." she was groaning in a soft voice.

Braelyn was just hugging him back ligtly.

Lo-Wen smiled and kissed her neck "if you want Ill fuck you every night until the doctor says we can't" Lo-Wen had been warned that after a certain point sex would be warned against but they still had plenty of time before then as it wasn't until she was closer to her due date.

Vin held her close and then kissed her head

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was shivering as he kissed her neck before she was giggling and speaking, "I think I would be alright with that."

Braelyn was giving a low moan as he fucked her, just arching up into him as he did so. This only worked to strength their bond more and more - and bring them both pleasure.

Lo-Wen moved groaning as he pounded in to her "god you are an amazing fuck" Lo-Wen wasn't looking forward to six weeks of no sex but he knew that when they could things would be amazing

Braelyn was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was mumbling that she didn't think either of them were going to last six weeks. Hey it wasn't as though they couldn't... it just wasn't recommended unless they wanted to run the risk of pregnancy again so quickly.

Lo-Wen chuckled "if you want we can but you ring the risk of getting pregnant again not that I mind" Lo-Wen wouldn't mind her being pregnant a second time

Back
Top Bottom