The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Braelyn was just watcing him leave before looking towards Naomi who was stating that she would be back shortly with her food.

It wasn't long before one of his soldiers was coming into the room with a few things for him to look over, some of the information about the new recruits.

"Also I did find more information about that of the woman with the king, and the man who is always around the princess. It would appear that they are siblings - and from what I've learned there are some indications that they could have some ties to the rebel leader if one of them isn't the leader themselves." the guard was speaking after a moment in time.

Lo-wen looked at him and then nodded his head "I will speak with the king we were aware that the male had connections to the rebels but I didnt think his pet would"

The guard was giving a nod of his head before he was dismissing himself so that he could be going.

As this was happening, Eristella was laying in bed next to Vin, just using him as a pillow.

Vin held her close while they rested as he could tell she was still worn out form the party the night before

Lo-Wen watched the guard leave before he got up and went to talk to the king about what was reported

Eristella was just resting against him before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I'm sorry that you got dragged into all of this by force... "

Eristella was just giving a sad smile before she spoke, "You wouldn't have been.... if it wasn't for me.... It was my insistence on continuing to come visit every day when you were in the dungeons. Had I not done that.... we would have never met, and this would have never happened...."

"you dont know that who knows what your father would have done besides I dont mind that you came to visit me" Vin was glad they had met

Eristella was just nodding at that point in time although she wasn't speaking at that point in time, just being pretty silent at that point in time.

Eristella was just letting out a slow breath of air before she was speaking in a low voice, "I guess.... things could be worse."

In the end Eristella just slept in his arms pretty contently at the time, although she did rouse a bit at loud knocking on the door. Food being delivered.

The servant was coming in with the food and setting the tray down on the table that was within the room.

Back
Top Bottom