Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was giving a nod of her head before she was heading off with him towards her tower to rest for the night.

(We can skip through the night - and we can imply what happened between Bailey and Damion, the dancers sent down below again)

(sure you wanna do the jump)

Lo-Wen guided her back to her tower and once she was safely in her own room he turned and headed to his room

A few weeks had gone past since the dancers had last been summoned, and Damion had kept to his word after his night with Bailey. He hadn't summoned them again for nearly a month, although now they were getting a summons to return to the surface to put on a performance. But he had said it would be close to a month that he would wait to summon them. One couldn't say that he didn't keep to his word at all.

Eristella had found herself going down to the dungeons nearly every single day to try and get the man to open up to her, and allow her to heal him. It took time but eventually he did actually open up to allowing her to heal him - not that she got much information from him but he had allowed that at least. Which was something. Today was just like any other day with going down there although now she was using it more to her advantage, not wanting to run into some of the pesky nobles; especially a few of them that seemed to constantly be trying to win her hand in marriage. At that point she was heading down into the dungeons with one of the usual guards that was standing outside of the cell, since Lo-Wen was busy making sure that the dancers came up but he was aware of where she was going to be at.

Bailey was with the group that went up as she was always with them but this time around she was pale and barely standing as for the last week she hadn't been able to keep her food down when she was able to eat. Bailey figured it was just a bug and she would get looked at when they returned to the cavern after the performance. Bailey hoped that she wouldn't get selected by the king again as she didn't want to have to deal with him again.

the man in the cell looked at her when she came down again and this had him frowning "I am healed why do you keep coming down here"

Eristella was giving a faint giggle before she spoke, "I never said that you were fully healed now did it. Besides.... Other than the screams now and again it is more peaceful and quiet down here than in the main castle right now." This had the guard just leading her over, her dress that day being a faint blue although it seemed like this time she wasn't actually wearing one of her blindfolds at the time. She had more forgotten it - in her hurry to want to not be spotted by any of the visiting royals.

Damion was going with Lo-Wen to see that the dancers were all there as well and soon enough they were all being lead into the ballroom once again.

Lo-Wen looked at his king "any idea who you are going to pick this time?" Low-Wen knew how the king worked so he was curious if he would be picking that same person a second time or if he would be leaving her alone.

Vin looked at her and shook his head "I am healed enough go you dont need to be down here"

Eristella was just chuckling before she was commenting, "You are not the doctor, you are the patient. I decide when I want to leave." With that she was stepping into the cell once it was unlocked and she was actually taking those steps towards him. She hadn't needed to be afraid of him at all, he had shown her that he was going to harm her at all, and she hadn't done anything to him either other than heal him.

Damion was just shaking his head before he was commenting, "I have no idea. Although I have to ask, how is it going with my daughter's ploy to befriend that rebel in the dungeons?"

"so far it is going ok she has gotten him to allow her to heal him so it seems to be working" Lo-Wen filled the king in on everything that was happening in the dungeons

Vin shook his head again "it is pointless to heal me I will just be tortured once more and you will be right back to healing me"

Eristella was just tilting her head before she questioned, "But why would they be torturing you?" This had one of the guard stating in a rather venomous voice that he was apart of the rebellion that was wanting to kill the king. This had had her blinking a bit and definitely played off being that innocent young woman who had no real idea what was going on outside of the walls of the palace - which was pretty true. "Wait... there is a rebellion? But... the king is such a gentle man...." Eristella commented, that confusion seeming to be in her voice.

Damion was just nodding his head before he was commenting, "I wonder how useful he will be. I ordered one of the guards to loosen his restraints earlier." No he was basically implying that he wanted to see if he would try and escape, or even try and take her as a hostage. Yeah the king was a terrible person more often than not.

"are you sure that is wise Sire" Lo-Wen didn't normally question the king and he wouldn't go against his orders but he would hate to see the female be harmed because of that.

Vin laughed "you need to get out more the king isn't kind most of the people are locked below ground never to see the sun or sky again"

"Do you truly think that me leaving is going to do a whole lot for me? The palace I know from top to bottom, every nook and cranny. This place I can navigate with easy despite being blind.... outside on the other hand." Eristella was commenting before she was moving closer to him and was just gently reaching out to touch him. He would have actually felt the different in the chains a bit, they wouldn't have felt as tight around his wrists as usual.

Vin had noticed but he wasn't going to try anythign he had made a promise so he was going to keep it Vin did move back though when she went to touch him.

while the two men were talking Bailey was moving and getting sick in a near by trash can that a maid had left out for them when word got out one of them was ill

"Why are you being so stubborn about letting me heal you." Eristella was commenting and pushing some of her hair away from her face although her attention was turning however towards one of the guards who seemed to be cursing about something. And then they could hear a loud growl from a bit down the corridor which definitely had the guards tensing up, but Eristella seemed calm at that point. It was something that Vin, as a rebel would be familiar with. One of the king's beasts - beasts that were not only fast and strong, but could sniff out pretty much anything. "Why is that thing roaming around here." one of the guards was mumbling freaked out although it would definitely be Vin that noticed that the other guard was also oddly calm.

Vin did notice and this had him on edge as that thing was not something he wanted near either of them "you may want to have to door closed"

Eristella was just tilting her head a bit before she was questioning, "Why is that? The hound wont hurt any of us. It often wanders the dungeons, to keep people from escaping." It was most definitely hunting alright, hunting after the rather calm guard at the time - not that anybody really knew it. Another rebel that had snuck in and was actually taking to killing the other guard, who only managed let out a pained gasp which had Eristella's head whipping in the direction.

Vin moved fast and pushed her behind him and acting as a sheild. while he didn't want her healing him he also didn't want to see her get hurt by the male either

Eristella was startled by this and falling on the ground behind him when he did that. "Vin. Why are you protecting that woman.... She is the King's healer. We can use her as leverage against the king." the other man spoke as he came into the room, completely forgetting to close the door behind him.

"you know the leaders rules those of us cauht are to be left so why are you even here?" Vin was more then a little pissed off at this point

"Because I also know that you were the leader's right hand man and you could potentially leak secrets. But I guess.... Now it would be pointless to use the doctor as a hostage since she has heard so much.... I mind as well just kill you both." the man was commenting after a moment in time - not realizing at all that Vin would actually be able to get free rather easily.

Vin slipped free of his shackles and then the male got close Vin acted killing the male with little care for his life as he had planned on killing him and using her as some kind of bargaining chip something the leader wouldn't like

Perhaps it was a good thing that Eristella was blind so that she didn't have to witness the man being murdered, but she could definitely hear the sounds, especially his scream of pain as he did die. A terrible sound; which was replaced by that of a loud growl and the hound seemed to be standing in the doorway of the cell. "Just back away slowly and sit against the wall." Eristella spoke after a moment in time although it was evident that her voice as shaky and she was getting to her feet, the hound seeming to have its eyes on her, but not like it was hunting her, just watching her.

Vin moved back away form the body and did as he was told. with the hound there it wasn't like he could run anyways even though he did want to escape. Vin hated being locked up and wanted to be free for the cell he was currently in

Eristella was just going over to the hound and it just seemed to sniff her before whining a bit as though worried, which just had her scratching it behind the ears. "Go and find general Lo-Wen." she told the hound, which seemed to perk up and it was bolting off, fast enough that the young woman ended up losing her balance and was falling onto the ground next to the dead body of the rebel - thank god for being blind.

Back
Top Bottom