Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

Eristella was just tilting her head before she was questioning the man in the cell, "Why is it that you are yelling and cursing?"

the male in question looked at her and cursed at her while yanking on his chains making it clear not only was he locked in a cell but that he was also chained up as well

Eristella was managing to convince the guard to unlock the cell for her before she was speaking, "Don't let the king or general know that I was here... Please... They would be furious to know that I was helping the prisoners but.... I'm a doctor." No she was aware that Lo-Wen was still there but hopefully he would understand that it was a ploy to try and get the man in the cell to trust her a bit more - if he thought that she was coming there without permission, which only put herself at risk. This had the guards looking at each other before one of them was speaking, "I shall keep my lips quiet. It wouldn't do anybody any good if our doctor was punished."

Lo-Wen wanted to chuckle but he figured that the male didn't need to know that he was there or that she was working with them.

Bailey stood near the door of the kings room and waited for it to open so she could try and get out of there. so far her attempts had been stopped but she wasn't going to be the kings play thing

It wasn't long before Damion himself seemed to be coming into the room.

Eristella was approaching the man although was cautious with how close to got. "Let me have a look at your injuries."

seeing the king enter the room had Bailey freezing for a moment before she moved to try and get out of the room once more.

the male lashed out at her and told her to stay away from him that he trusted none of them

Eristella was just kneeling on the ground near him but out of his reach before she questioned, "And why is that? I am simply here to tend to your wounds. I hate knowing that people are injured."

Damion was just looking towards her for a moment and all of a sudden she would find herself almost frozen in place, having never noticed the maid that was in the room was getting her with a needle. And a paralytic drug was entering her system, rendering her unable to move.

"i dont belive you and nothing you say will change my mind" the male was more then a little rude after that

Bailey felt the needle go in and she let out a pained cry when she felt her body seize up. this had her glaring as mush as she could at the king

"Eventually your body will give in with how sick you are. You are already running a high fever but it is going to get worse." Eristella was commenting and was soon enough stating a few other injuries that he had - that it was no way possible that a blind woman could know about. Yet again... magic wasn't uncommon, neither were supernatural creatures. Her ability just happened to be that of healing.

Damion was just looking for a moment before he was having her taken back to his bed, and properly chained down.

Bailey tried to fight the drug but she couldn't and she watched as they chained her down to the bed

the guards who werent use to how she worked watched her and even the man found it strange that she could tell hos sick her was and hos injured her was with out being able to see him

Eristella was giving a small smile before she was actually getting to her feet and taking a few steps closer then spoke, "I am a healer. That is all."

Damion was just watching before he was musing what he should do to her.

Bailey watched him and trembled a bit but not from fear but from anger

"you stay away from me" the male wanted nothing to do with her and would rather die then be healed

"And what if I don't wish to stay away?" Eristella was questioning as she was tilting her head some, strands of her silver hair falling from out of her updo.

Damion was just looking at her before he was commenting, "Hmmm.... I'll make a deal with you. You let me fuck you tonight and you can return to the underground. You and all of your dancers tonight. And you won't have to worry about being summoned for a good month or so."

Bailey looked at him "I don't believe you" Bailey didn't trust the man and she wasn't going to just let someone fuck her because they wanted to. Bailey knew though at the moment that she wouldn't be able to fight him off even if she wanted to.

the male moved further from her even though it was a struggle to do so

Damion was just looking towards her before he spoke, "I have kept my word before. Why do you think I haven't called for you dancers recently and you were all sent back so promptly last time I did call for you. It is because I woman I slept with, I made the same deal with and she accept it without hesitation."

Eristella was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I will return again then." With that she was turning to leave the cell, and just putting her fingers to her lips to keep the guards silent.

the male told her not to bother that he would rather die then be healed.

"and did you drug her as well" Bailey still didnt belive him as the dancer in question would have told them if that was the case

"Well that is too bad that... I'm quite insistent." Eristella was commenting with a calm smile before she was leaving and disappearing into the darkness where Lo-Wen could join her again.

"Well no because she didn't fight me or try to escape right away." Damion was commenting in a calm voice.

once she was out of the males site Lo-wen walked to her side and gently took her arm

"I have no desire to be some fuck toy" Bailey hadn't wanted to be selected she hadn't even wanted to dance for the male

Eristella was just letting him take her arm and they were soon enough heading off back up out of the dungeons. "I shall try again tomorrow. And I shall continue to act as though I am doing it on my own without the king's knowledge or the knowledge of the generals. Hopefully that will get him to open up a bit to me." she was commenting and just musing a bit before she was commenting, "I suppose I could probably get those guards to secretly help me; make it more convincing. We can plan with them when they aren't down on something. We can have you decide to pay a visit and they, since I already told them that you didn't know, would probably do what they could to try and hide me from sight until you left."

"we will see I will speak with them in the morning when they get off shift" Lo-Wen then wondered how things for the king were fairing as he had heard that this dancer was a lot more aggressive then the others were or at least she was down below "what if we dont heal him but instead i use the blood magic on him and you heal me as feeding off the male while he is ill will make me sick as well but it would get the answers with out you being exposed to him more"

Eristella was just looking in his general direction before she was commenting, "I mean I suppose we could do that but you know how I feel about intentionally hurting people." No she was definitely the opposite of her father at that point. Perhaps one reason that there were some servants that thought she would make a great queen - unite the aboveground and underground without all of the feuding.

"I do but it would keep you away from him I don't trust him not to lash out at you and your father would have my head if I let him harm you" Lo-Wen knew the male would be pissed if she got harmed when it could be prevented

Eristella was just looking for a moment before she was speaking, "I'm hoping that I can build enough trust with him that that doesn't happen. Who knows perhaps he could turn out to be an good inside source if we play our cards right."

Eristella was just giving a faint smile before she spoke, "I'll be careful. And if things do get out of hand I know to call for help."

Back
Top Bottom