The Cavern (Lunarwolf and Guardian Angel)

One of the guards was just watching him for a brief moment and the other was just stating that it was normal for her to wander at this time. Eristella was just wandering out into the garden, her fingers just delicately touching the flowers that were there.

Eristella was just pausing for a moment in her walking, before she spoke "You didn't need to follow me out."

Eristella was just tilting her head before she spoke, "I'm sure that you heard the news.... That the King has ordered us to go with the doctors when they go down below next." This wasn't going to go well for her at all. She had never been down below at all - and even the doctors who usually went down there didn't know much about it. The thought actually scared her a bit, which had her secretly wondering if her father hated her or something.

"yes I was told but dont worry I will keep you safe when we are down there" Vin didn't want her hurt and he would keep her safe while they were down there

Eristella was just tilting her head before she spoke, "I guess I have no choice but to rely on you.... More than anything...." No the feeling of uselessness was going to be stronger than ever.

Eristella was just letting out a breath before she spoke, "The doctors will be going down again in a few days."

Eristella was just nodding her head before she questioned, "Will you help me dress come then? To avoid drawing attention to myself." No she didn't know what they wore down there - she had to trust the maids but some of them would probably intentionally dress her to stand out.

"I would have to trust the maids to pick out my outfit... And many of them don't know how they dress down there either." Eristella was commenting after a moment in time.

Vin looked at her "I can help Ill pick out what you wear but I wont help you dress as that is not something I am comfortable with"

Eristella was just tilting her head before she spoke, "I do. It is the one time that I can be alone and not have to worry about people needing help with something. A time when I can just breath."

Eristella was just shaking her head before she spoke, "I don't wish to bother anybody. More often than not people just see me as a burden."

Eristella was just shaking her head a bit before she spoke, "Because everybody has a different perspective of people when they factor one thing in. I am blind and this is all people first see."

Back
Top Bottom