Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

Ianite was just rising to her feet and thanking the butler, although she was grabbing the letter and asking him to mail it for her.

Ianite was just looking towards Adrian for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I invited him over for dinner tonight."

Ianite smiled and soon enough they were heading off to eat.

While this was happening, a butler was coming to Cat with a letter from her parents who were requesting to come and visit her soon. Darian was looking towards her before he spoke, "I suggest do it. Then you can tell them once and for all your true feelings."

As this was happening the messenger was arriving at the duke's mansion to deliver a letter to his son. He was making sure however that the duke didn't catch him at all, not wanting him to know anything. No he was delivering it to the man's son personally.

Cat was looking at the letter for a moment before speaking "I really dont want to deal with them at all " Cat then looked at him and he would be able to see her hesitation

Darian was just looking for a moment before he spoke, "I understand but at the same time - if you stand up to them and tell them off finally, they will leave you alone. If not then they are going to be in some trouble for harassing a noble."

Darian was just commenting, "Besides if they refuse to leave this mansion with you saying to leave, then I'll step in."

"If not I'll have the guards drag them down to the dungeon." Darian was commenting and was rather calm about it.

Cat nodded her head and then gave him a hug. Cat then heard some of the staff commenting about when there would be a baby in the house which had her flushing a bit

Darian was just looking over for a moment in time before he spoke, "We haven't consummated our marriage yet. I am waiting for my wife to feel comfortable taking that step, as it is her decision."

Back
Top Bottom