Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sold By My Family (Guardian Angel and Lunarwolf)

Ianite was just looking over before she spoke, "Inviting the duke's son over. Although they did seem to hit it off if I do say so myself."

"invite him it might be one of the few chances he can get away from his father" Adrian didnt mind and he knew that Ianite only had Calla in mind with the invite

Ianite was just looking over for a moment before she spoke, "I don't want Calla to hate me for it... She is... Other than you, Kelly, and Cat.... I don't really have anybody that I trust completely. I mean I trust the guard that you assigned me but not as much as the others named."

Adrian looked at her "she won't hate you for it" Adrian would talk to her if he needed to to make sure that the woman wouldn't hate her for inviting him

Ianite was just nibbling on her lip for a bit before she spoke, "I don't know.... Maybe I'll invite him for tea but... that is all."

Ianite was looking before she spoke, "I think they would be perfect together. And it'll bring three of the four duke families closer together since yourself and Darian do get along with him."

Ianite was just looking over before she spoke, "Perhaps but he doesn't seem to care who his son marries. Usually nobles have standards as well. My family was poor and weak in status but we weren't commoners. A step above yes but we were still considered within that nobility."

"he really doesn't and we can teach Calla all she would need to know if they decided to get together" Adrian wouldn't push the issue but they could be there for her

Ianite was going over to the desk that was in the room so that she could write the letter first. While it was on her mind. P4rhaos she would decide against sending it the next day - who knew.

Ianite was just writing it although she wasn't sending it; one reason was because it was quite late at night and two she wasn't truly sure if she was wanting to send it or not.

Back
Top Bottom